Picnic

Babies for 100 Days?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days had passed. It was a sunny Tuesday, so you decided to take the Infinite boys out to have a picnic.

“Why are we going on a picnic, noona? We’re not 4!” Howon groaned. He was feeling extra sleepy this morning. “Physically, you are all 4, so it’s fine. And besides, we should all get some fresh air! There’s nothing to do in the house all day!” You stated while packing the sandwiches into the bag.

“Can we pack snacks, too, noona?” Sungyeol asked. “Sure thing, Sungyeol. Go grab them and put them in the bag now before I forget.” Sungyeol called Sungjong over, and together, they both carried handfuls of snacks over to the bag.

Myungsoo walked down the stairs and you raised an eyebrow at his attire, “Myungsoo, could we maybe wear some heat-friendly colours, please? Black isn’t exactly going to keep you cool. You know how you sweat bucket-loads and go a bit loopy in the heat.”

Myungsoo looked down at his all-black attire, “But I like black.” He blinked. You rolled your eyes, “Never mind, then.”

Woohyun was picking what shoes to wear. He picked up a pair of green trainers and ran over to the kitchen, where you were. “Noona, noona! Should I wear these shoes? Does it go with my outfit?” Woohyun asked.  

You looked to Woohyun’s yellow and black striped top – making him look much like a bumble bee – and his green shorts. “A day like this would be fit for your sandals, Woohyun. At least your little toes won’t get cold, eh?” You helpfully suggested.

Woohyun gasped with a wide grin, “MY SANDALS! THANKS, NOONA!” He rushed back out and dumped the trainers in the corner before getting out his sandals and slipping them on. With a satisfied smile, he ran off.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu were trying to find the sun cream and sunglasses.

After Sungyeol and Sungjong filled the bag with their snacks, Sungyeol returned with a bucket and spade, getting ready to put it in the bag. You looked to him, “Sungyeol, you do know we’re not going to the beach. You could take a kite instead.” You recommended.

“A kite... SUNGGYU HYUNG, HAVE WE GOT A KITE IN THE HOUSE?!” Sungyeol hurried up the stairs. You shook your head with a smile before taking a few bottles of water and putting them in the bag. You zipped it up with a sigh, “I think we’re done.”

You walked out of the kitchen to see Howon, Dongwoo and Sungjong watching TV. Woohyun and Myungsoo were playing games on the iPad, and Sungyeol could be heard shouting to Sunggyu.

Moments later, Sungyeol came storming down the stairs, beaming, “LOOK, NOONA! WE FOUND THE KITE! THAT MEANS WE CAN FLY THE KITE AT THE PARK!”

You clapped, “That’s great, Sungyeol. Hurry up, Sunggyu. We’re going to go now, guys. Turn off the iPad and turn off the TV!” You ordered.

“Yes, noona.” Woohyun dist

Please log in to read the full chapter