The Attempt

Babies for 100 Days?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Infinite spend the whole of the next day feeling nervous. Were they actually going to be able to turn back into adults? As ridiculous as the solution sounded, Infinite didn’t hesitate to try anything and everything. But what were the possibilities of them actually turning back? How reliable was the answer they found?

“What time is it, noona?” Sunggyu asked. You looked over to the clock, “7pm.”

“7pm?” Woohyun perked up, “Shouldn’t you have gone home an hour ago, noona? You only work from 9-6.”

“Yeah, but I decided to stay and keep you guys company today.” You gave them a grin. “I already called your mangers, and they said it was fine.”

“Obviously they’d find it fine; it means they don’t have to come over to check up on us.” Howon muttered.

“That’s so nice of you, noona.” Myungsoo smiled. You ruffled his hair, and his smile faded. “No, noona! My hair!” He shook his head so that his fringe fell into place. You chuckled and rolled your eyes, “Does it really matter what your hair looks like right now, Myungsoo? You’re a baby, for goodness!”

Myungsoo stuck his nose in the air, “Of course it matters, noona. The Kim Myungsoo, L, is known for his looks. Baby or adult, I have to maintain my image.”

You shook your head and reached out to ruffle his hair again. He pouted, “Noona!” “Sorry, Myungsoo. You’re just too cute!” You gave him a big smile.

“Is noona falling for Myungsoo hyung?” Sungjong joked. Sungyeol laughed, “Even as a baby, Kim Myungsoo never fails to charm the ladies.”

Myungsoo flipped his hair and cockily said, “What can I say? I’m a noona killer.”

You poked Myungsoo’s forehead while rolling your eyes. “Whatever guys.”

Dongwoo laughed, “Look at that, guys! Noona didn’t deny anything. Someone’s falling for you, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo just grinned. You didn’t even bother to argue, and just ignored it.

“Remember you guys have to stay up all night until the sun starts to rise.” You reminded before asking, “Have you guys prepared all your stuff? Your torches? Blankets? Pillows? We’re going to be setting up the tent in a couple of hours, and I don’t want to have to be running around the house getting things at that time.”

“We’re all prepared, noona!” Sunggyu announced.

Infinite all sat in a line and put out the things they had prepared. Everyone had a torch, two blankets and three pillows.

You raised an eyebrow, “Can I just ask why you guys need so many pillows? In fact, screw that question; why do you have that many pillows in the house?”

“Lots of pillows are comfortable.” Dongwoo argued.

“And what about the two blankets?”

“Blankets keep us warm, and it’s comfortable to have lots of layers of blankets, too.” Howon said. You rolled your eyes at their reasoning.

“We haven’t got our snacks yet!” Woohyun gasped. You looked to him, “Snacks? Seriously? You’re going to be snacking throughout the night? You want to get fat or what?”

“We’re usually on diets most of the time because of comebacks and maintaining our images, so we don’t get to eat much good food or eat snacks.” Sungyeol truthfully said.  “We want to take this chance to eat snacks like normal people. When we turn back into adults, we won’t be able to for a long time.” Myungsoo finished.

“I see.” At that moment, you felt sorry for Infinite, so you allowed them to bring along snacks.

“I can eat snacks usually, anyway~” Sungjong sung. “I don’t have to go on a diet like hyungs all the time~”

“Yeah, yeah, maknae. Shove the fact that you’re skinny in our faces, why don’t you?” Sunggyu sarcastically asked.

“I’m skinny~ I’m skinny~ I’m skinny~ I’m skinny~” Sungjong sung with a bright smile. Sunggyu looked to him, “Aish, you-“

“NOONA!”

“Alright, boys. T

Please log in to read the full chapter