Chapter 2

What is Love?

Author's POV

The girls were practicing for their latest song Flashback. After the music stopped it was break time for the members. Jungah excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Jungah's POV

As I walk to the bathroom I see posters of After School when Kahi was still with us. She looked happy in those photos. I unconciously brought my hand up to the poster and traced her beautiful face with my finger. "I miss you so much," I muttered to myself. Just then I heard a feminine voice come near me. I would never forget that voice and recognized it immediatley. 

"Kahi!" I gasped. She walked straight past me not stopping for a greeting or even give me eye contact. She was just talking to another person. My heart shattered into a million pieces. Why didn't she see me? Am I invisible to her? Does she really hate me that much? These questions invaded my head. Tears formed in my eyes and eventually I started crying as I ran to the toilets. I looked in the mirror to red, puffy eyes staring back. "Does she not love me anymore?" I asked myself. I hit my chest to try and suppress the pain. Just then Nana came in. 

"Omma are you okay?" she asked politely. I looked up at her as she embraced in a warm hug.

Nana's POV

I saw Jungah unnie walk out of the practice room. I'm worried for her. Ever since Kahi unnie left she's been really quiet and unsocial. I saw Lizzy come over and sat next to me. She asked me if I was okay and I said I was fine. Then she pecked me on my lips and put her head on my shoulder while her arms wrap around my waist. I felt a tingling sensation run through my body. We have been together for a couple of months now and she still has this kind of effect on me. I'm so glad she's mine. I heard a slight snoring as Lizzy fell asleep.

Jungah unnie has been out for quite awhile. I think I'll go check on her. I slowly picked her up and laid her on a couch. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom. As walked into the bathroom I saw her crying while looking at the mirror. I asked her if she was okay but she just looked up at me. I gave her a tight hug to calm her down. I knew she was crying over Kahi.

"It's Appa again isn't it?" I asked her

*sniff* "Yes," she replied back. I hugged even tighter. She was trembling and it really pains me to see her like this. She was the leader. She needed to be strong.

"It's okay unnie. It's gonna be okay."

Kahi's POV

*A few moments ago*

I was walking with one of the Pledis employees as she talked about my status as a solo artist. While walking I looked up ahead and so the love of my life looking at a poster of our group. She looked teribble and she seemed to have lost weight. I feel so bad for leaving her but I had no other choice. I can't deny that I'm still in love with her. She must of heard me talking as she was staring at me with sad eyes when I walked past her. I pretended she wasn't there because I didn't want to fall for her again. I looked back at her to see her running off while crying. Guilt and pain washed over me as I watched her .

"Kahi are you listening,?" the employee asked snapping me out of my own world.

"Umm yea I'm listening," I replied.

"Good. So next week I want you to come to the meeting. Arrasso?"

"Yea okay,". After she walked off I decided to go look for Jungah. Although my brain was telling me not to my heart told me otherwise.

When I got there I was too late. Someone is already holding her. Someone is telling her everything was going to be alright. I realized it was Nana. Although I  was grateful that it was just her I couldn't help but to feel jealous of their intimacy. I decided to leave them with a broken heart as I left the building. 

"I'm sorry Jungah. I'm really sorry."

*THE NEXT DAY*

Author's POV

Today was the day for the Flashback filming. Everybody was getting into the van and they were all feeling nervous especially the new maknae Kaeun.

Kaeun's POV

Today was my first filming for a music video. I was happy but I felt nervous. I was literally shaking. I sat in the van waiting for the rest of the members to come. I loved how each member treated each other with love. I liked everyone but one certain member caught my eyes. It was none other than my beloved unnie E-young. She was my roommate and my best friend. It hurts me to know that she doesn't feel the same way that I feel about her. 

I see her get into the van. There were lots of empty spaces but she chose to sit next to me. My heart started beating faster. 

"Kaeun are you ready for today?" you asked.

"I'm really nervous unnie but I'm excited as well," I replied with my charming eye-smile.

"Don't worry I felt that way when I filmed for my first music video,"

"Okay girls buckle up! We're heading off!!!" our manager yelled.

It was a long ride there. I felt really tired as I didn't get much sleep last night because the both of us were up chatting all night. Suddenly I felt a small weight on my right shoulder. I looked over and saw E-young sleeping while holding on to my right arm. I could feel my face heating up from the skinship. I lightly kiss the top of her head and breathed in her sweet scent while slowly putting my head on top of her head. After that I slowly fell asleep.

 

Well thats my second chapter!!! I hoped you didn't find it too boring. Please comment below. By the way I have one week left until school starts again so I'll try to get as many chapters done as possible before it starts.

From your loving author