After You Left

What is Love?

Author's POV

Jungah wakes up to a cold room. She rolls over to her left  and see's an empty space. "I miss you so much," she thought.

*FLASHBACK*

Jungah's POV

I come home to the dorm seeing you on the couch looking sad. I walk over to you and ask "What's wrong?". You look at me with red, puffy eyes and my heart hurts to see you like this. We have been distant lately, you ignore me when I try to get your attention, you feel awkward around me. I love you so much but do you still feel the same way about me? I gave her a back-hug feeling you tense up but then relax again.

Kahi's POV

I hear you coming in. I can't let you see me in this state and lately our relationship had no progress. "I have to tell her today," I thought. You walk over to me and ask me what's wrong. I look back at you as you give me a hug.

"Jungah?" I asked

"Yes unnie?"

"We have to break up". It hurts me to say that but I've got no other choice.

"W....What? Why!?". 

"Our relationship is going no where and...... *sniff*"

"And what your just going to leave me!? Pl.....please don't leave. I know our relationship has been bad lately but we can fix that just don't leave me! I love you so much!" I don't want to leave you but we're both going to hurt each other more if we stay together.

Jungah's POV

Those words broke my heart. I don't want her to leave.

"Theres another reason," you said.

"I'm........I'm graduating from After School."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Author's POV

Those were the last words Kahi said to Jungah. Not even a good-bye was said to her. Jungah rolled over to Kahi's side of the bed. She grabbed her pillow and sniffed in her warming scent as tears gradually formed in her eyes. This scent always drove her crazy. She snuggled her face into the pillow and was about to sleep again when............

"OMMA, OMMA!!!!!! Open the door! Breakfast is ready!!!!" yelled Nana outside.

Jungah groaned as Nana and Lizzy barged into her room.

"5 more minutes," mumbled Jungah.

"Please come outside Omma," Lizzy said with her heart-melting aegyo to which to Jungah eventually gave in to.

Jooyeon's POV

I can see Omma walking out with her eyes slighlty red. "She's been crying again," I thought. She sits down and starts eating quietly. It hurts me seeing her like this. After Bekah left Kahi, Jungah and I were the only original members left but now that Kahi was gone we were left alone. Suddenly our manager comes in.

"Listen up girls, today you are going to be practing your dance for Flashback. You have no other schedules apart from that."

"YAY!!!!!!" Everyone except Omma cheered. She still misses Kahi alot. They were even in a relationship before she left but they were drifting apart and that was one of the reasons why they broke up.

Everyone got changed and headed to our company headquarters. We went inside our practice room and stretched. Just then I saw my angel walk in with her fabulous body. Yes that's right I'm in love with a member and that is none other then Kim Uee. I've had feelings for her ever since she joined After School but I know she only see's me as a sister and that broke my heart.

 

So how is it? This fic will have a bit of drama in it to make the storyline more interesting so I'm sorry if I'm hurting your hearts. Anyways please comment so I can see if I can improve!!!