Chapter 6

What is Love?

*Nana's POV*

Kyunghwan oppa walked me home from the mall. As we were entering the elevator he put his arm around my shoulder. I missed this kind of skinship with him. As we stepped out of the elevator he walked me to my apartment door.

"Today was fun Nana. I hope we get to do it again sometime," he said as he looked at me.

"Yea I would love that oppa. I'll see you next time!" I replied. He smiled and walked away. I was about to unlock the door when suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my left cheek. Kyunghwan oppa just kissed me! I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him back.

"No Nana!!! You have a girlfriend remember!!!!" I heard a thought somewhere in my head. I decided to just hug him. He looked a bit sad but nevertheless satisfied. He waved at me and then left. Maybe I should go talk to Lizzy. I unlocked the door to the dorm and I walked in. I was surprised to see Uee unnie sitting on the couch.

"Oh Uee unnie you're here!" I exclaimed. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh yea last night I slept over here. I miss staying at this dorm," she said to me.

"We've missed you too unnie. By any chance have you seen Lizzy anywhere?" I asked.

"U.....ummmm no I haven't actually. Why?" she replied. I frowned.

"Nothing I just wanted to see her,"

"Oh okay. Well then I'm going to the gym to work out. I'll see you later," and then she left. Where could Lizzy be?

*Uee's POV*

"I'm sorry Nana I can't tell you where Lizzy is," I mumble as I walked out of the dorm.

*A FEW HOURS AGO*

*Lizzys POV

I wanted to make sure Nana didn't see as I walked out the door. I didn't want her to think that I had been spying on her. I walked home fairly quickly so no paparazzis would spot me. I walked into the elevator and went up. As I walked into the dorm I saw Uee unnie was already awake.

"Hi unnie," I greeted her with no expression.

"Hey Lizzy. Are you okay?" she asked. I needed someone to talk to about what happened today so I decided to tell Uee unnie the whole story. I told her about Nana meeting up with her ex-boyfriend and then her yelling at me and then finally what happened at the mall. She was quite shocked.

"Lizzy-ya you should talk to Nana about this," she told me. I shook my head.

"I can't unnie. I don't want Nana to think I'm being overprotective and that I don't trust her. That would ruin our relationship," I said sadly. I stood up and walked over to the window. I sighed. Suddenly I saw a familiar person walking near the dorm. I quickly looked through a pair of binoculars and looked down. It was Nana and Kyunghwan! I have to leave immediately. I didn't want to see them together otherwise my heart will be broken again.

"Uee unnie they're coming here. I have to go!!!" I exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" she asked surprised.

"I don't know. I think I'll go to the park. I need to clear my mind. Don't tell Nana unnie please?"

"*sigh* Okay Lizzy-ya. Be careful,"

"I will unnie!!!" I said as I rushed out the door.

*PRESENT TIME*

*Still Lizzy's POV*

I walked around the park. It was the late afternoon and the sun was about to set. There was a light breeze blowing and the birds were chirping. I saw other couple walking hand-in-hand along the path. If only I could do that with Nana right now. I walked over to a swing and started thinking nabout what happened today.

What happens if Nana stopped loving me? What if she chooses that guy over me? What will I do? All these negative questions entered my head.

"Wait Lizzy calm down. They're just friends remember. Don't ruin your relationship with Nana. I you love her then respect her privacy," I started talking to myself to calm down. But I kept on worrying. I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't know I was silently crying. I grabbed the necklace she gave me. This was a couple necklace that I recieved from her. She has the same one as well. I sighed. It was getting dark. I think it's time to go home. As I was walking I was contemplating on whether or not I should give her the dress I bought. Maybe I should give it to her another time. I'm too hurt to do anything hat involves her.

I walked into the dorm to see everyone there. It was dinner time by the look of it. I scanned the room and I saw Nana help prepare the dishes. She suddenly looked up and we made eye contact. We looked at each other for a few seconds before Jungah unnie popped up out of nowhere.

"Lizzy-ya where have you been?" she asked me looking worried.

"Oh nowhere omma. I was just walking," I said.

"For two hours?" she asked looking suspicious.

"Hey are you okay? Why are your eyes red?" Oh I should've washed my face!!!

"Oh um nothing. Just allergies," I said awkwardly.

"Oh okay then. Come over to the table dinner is ready,"

*Authors POV*

Everyone was gathered at the dinner table. They were talking about how their day went. Nana noticed Lizzy's slightly red eyes. She was worried about her. Lizzy was eating and had barely said a word. Thank god Jungah noticed.

"Lizzy are you okay? You've been really quiet and barely touched your food," she said to Lizzy. Everyone's attention was suddenly on Lizzy.

"Nothing I'm just tired that's all. I think I'll go to bed. Goodnight everyone!" Lizzy said before standing up and heading off.

After dinner everyone packed upand headed off to bed early since they all had their comeback peformance tomorrow. Nana couldn't get Lizzy off her mind so she went to bed first. She opened the door to their room and walked in.

*Nana's POV*

As I walked into the room I saw Lizzy sitting on the bed looking at her phone. I wanted to say sorry to her about yelling at her and not spending enought time with her today.

"Lizzy-ya....." I said softly. She looked up at me.

"Yes unnie?" she replied.

"I'm sorry about yelling at you today. I didn't mean to. I think I just got excited about meeting Kyunghwan oppa,"

"It's okay unnie," she said looking sad. I went over to her and sat down. I put my arms around her and leaned my head on her shoulder. I felt really guilty. I hope she isn't angry at me. There was a moment on silence until Lizzy broke it.

"I think I'll take a shower unnie," she said and then left. I sighed. I got under the blankets and just laid there waiting for Lizzy to come back. A couple of moments later she came back and laid down on the bed. I pretended to be asleep. She pecked my lips and hugged me. I was feeling relieved knowing that she doesn't hate me. Soon I heard a slight snoring from Lizzy. I decided to hug her more tightly and followed her to dreamland.

*Jungah's POV*

I tossed and turned. I rolled around the bed but I just couldn't fall asleep. I guess I got so used to having Kahi next to me that I can't be comfortable without her. I looked outside my window. There was a full moon tonight and it looked beautiful. I decied to take a walk around the apartment. I put on my jacket and headed outside. 

I walked along the streets with my hands in my pockets. I was thinking about Kahi as I was walking. I was too deep into my thoughts that I didn't realize I had bumped into someone. 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologized. I looked up and was surprised to see who was looking back at me.

"K....Kahi?"

 

Here's the 6th chapter. I hope you didn't find it too boring. I left this chapter on a cliffhanger mwa hahaha!!! Anways school starts tomorrow so I won't be able to update until next week end I think. If I can I will try to update within the week. So please comment and subscribe!!!

From your loving author