Chapter 4

What is Love?

Author's POV

After droping Uee off at her apartment the girls got back home and it was already close to midnight. After she unlocked the door to her apartment she changed into her pajamas. She really wanted  to stay at her old dorm tonight because she misses staying there. Plus living in her own apartment made her feel lonely.

Uee's POV

I really miss staying in the After School dorm. It's so much more fun than staying by myself in my own apartment. I think I'll sleep in my old room with my Jupal unnie. As I stepped  into the dorm I saw Jungah unnie sitting on the couch. I knew she was missing Kahi unnie again. I closed as lightly as possible. She turned around and saw me.

"Uee...w...what?" she stuttered.

"Unnie can I sleep here tonight?" I asked politely.

"Yes of course you can," she replied. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Omma please don't be sad about appa. You're hurting everyone in our group,".

"I know I'm sorry I've been such a burden to everyone but I really miss her,". I saw tears run down her cheeks. I quickly wiped them away.

"I know unnie we all do but we're a family and we need to stick together. If one person is sad then that makes the whole group sad,".

"Thank you Uee I needed that,". She hugged me back.

"Anytime unnie now go to bed it's getting late,". She nodded at me and walked into her room. I think I'll sleep in my old room with my Jupal unnie. I miss her. I walked into the room and saw her walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. 

"Oh Uee why are you here?" she asked surprised. 

"I'm here because I miss this place. Especially this room with you unnie," I replied with my aegyo.

"I miss you being here too," she said as she put her arm around my shoulder not caring if she only had a towel covering her.

"It's your turn to shower, okay?"

"Neh unnie. Also can I share the bed with you?"

"Of course! Unless you want to sleep on the floor," she laughed. I smiled and went into the bathroom.

Jooyeon's POV

She's finally here again! I've missed her sleping here so much! I couldn't be any happier. I got changed into comfortable clothes and lay down on the bed. With a smile on my face I soon drifted off to sleep.

Back to Uee's POV 

I got out of the shower and put my clothes back on. I hopped onto the bed laying next to Jooyeon and I stared at her sleeping face. I traced my finger lightly arounf her jawline. When I first joined After School I used to like Joooyeon unnie. Yep that's right I had feelings for her. It wasn't until last year that those feelings started to slowly vanish. It really hurt me to see that we were only roommates at the time but then we started to get closer and soon developed a close relationship. I was scared to confess to her because I didn't want to risk losing her as a friend and then having her avoid me. Although my feelings are slowly vanishing she stil has a special place in my heart but I need to learn to move on.

I pull the covers over me and I slowly put my arms around her trying not to wake her up. I nuzzeld my face into her neck and soon I drifted off to sleep.

Author's POV

The next morning Raina was up first because she had an early morning schedule. Then it was Jungah's turn to go to her location followed by Kaeun and E-young who were going to be guests for a cooking show.

Jooyeon's POV

I wake up the next morning seeing my angel hugging me while she was sleeping. I loved watching her sleep. She looked so beautiful and calm. I needed to get up to go to my schedule so I lightly pulled her arm off me and I went to the bathroom. After I washed myself I got changed into my clothes. I take another look at Uee and see her hugging a pillow. I walk over and give her a peck on her forehead.

"I'll see you later," I whispered. With that I left the dorm.

Nana's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something on top of me. I flutter my eyes open to see a beautiful blonde straddling my waist.

"Nana unnie wake up!!!," Lizzy said with her cute voice.

"Just a couple more minutes," I grumbled trying to go back to sleep but then I felt a pair of soft lips all over my face. 

"Unnie come on," she said still kissing my face. I couldn't resist them so I sit up and gave her a deep kiss.

"Happy now?" I asked her.

"Yes, happy now," she smiled. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up to answer it.

"Yobeseyo?" I asked.

"Oh Nana-ssi it's me," said the the unknown but familiar voice. "Who could it be," I wondered.

"Mianhe but who are you?"

"Nana don't you remember me? It's me Kyunghwan your ex-boyfriend,".

To be continued.................

 

Well there's my fourth chapter!!! And yes I decided to make up a character to act as Nana's ex-boyfriend. I don't think Nana had any boyfriends in the past but this guy's full name is Heo Kyunghwan and he's a comdedian-actor. A couple of years ago he mentioned that he had a crush on Nana so I decided to use his name in my fanfic. This guy will add some more drama in this story just to make it a bit more interesting. I've been having a writers block lately so hopefully I should be able to come up with some new ideas soon. Anyways you know the drill, comment and subsribe!!!