02

365 days of love

Jessica tossed and turned in her bed, unable to fall asleep. She sat up in annoyance. It was already 4.34am and she have schedules in Japan the next day. "Stop thinking about that idiot!l" she muttered angrily to herself. 

Just 3 hours ago, they were all in Jiyong's club enjoying themselves. Just when Jessica decides that they should leave as they have to be up for an early flight the next day, the girls prepared to leave. At that moment, Jiyong came back with his arm wrapped around a skimpily-dressed lady. Jessica looked at the pair in disbelief. They were sloshed and openly making out with each other. Jessica went forward and force the two apart. 

"What is Hyuna doing here?! I thought you gave orders that she can never step foot into any of your properties?!"

Jiyong pushed Jessica away and went to Hyuna's side.

"I let her in. From now on, she can go wherever want. Because she's my girlfriend." 

Yoona "Oppa! Are you insane?! Are you so drunk that you lost your senses?! Open your eyes wide! She's Kim Hyuna! That money grubbing who played with your feelings! You swore you wouldn't ever forgive her!"

Hyuna flared up at Yoona's words. "Hey! Who are you calling a money grubbing , you attention seeking little ?!" She spat and attenpted to slap her. Seunghyun caught her hand in a split second and instead threw a hard slap across her face.

"Don't mess with my woman, i will not hesitate to thrash the out of you, female or not." Seunghyun growled angrily. Yoona held onto his arm and tried to calm him down. Hyuna clutched her red cheek with tears in her eyes. She turned to Jiyong who didn't seem very sober. "Oppa~~ he hit me! Hit him back!" She whined. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"who! Who dare to hit my hyuna?! Is it you?!" He pointed accusingly to Seunghyun who did not flinch one bit. He glared at Jiyong challengingly. Jessica pushed them away and stood in front of Seunghyun, facing Jiyong. Jiyong softened alittle at her face.

"Jiyong, you are very drunk, I'll bring you home. Let's go home okay?" She pleaded softly. Jiyong blinked a few times. Hyuna tugged on his sleeves. "Okay?" Jessica grew slightly desperate. Hyuna then pulled Jiyong away and narrowed her eyes at Jessica. "He's coming with me."

Jessica did not back down. ".off." she hissed. She was really angry as she knew Hyuna just wanted Jiyong for his wealth. Hyuna was SNSD's junior in the kpop industry and she was in a group called 4minute. She was known for her y image despite her young age. 2 years ago, she got introduced to Jiyong as his family company was a sponser for a brand Hyuna was modelling for. She managed to become his girlfriend after a few months and for some reason, Jiyong was really entranced by her. He liked her so much he did not go partying for 2 weeks, instead he went everywhere she wanted with her, buying her all the expensive designers stuffs she whined for. She was never really concerned about Jiyong, she wasn't there when he was sick, or upset or anytime when he really needed her to be by his side. At that time, Jiyong's family company unexpectedly ran into some financial problems due and he told Hyuna he was unable to spend as much time and money on her as he need to help his dad manage the company and pay off debt. Hyuna threw a huge fit and it really stressed Jiyong out. He still believed she is his true love and therefore he continued to fufil her expensive desires. Not surprising to Jessica as she never thought well of Hyuna, Hyuna hooked up with an old, wealthy dying man who had no money. She was after his entire fortune and she even slept with the man to convince him that she was going to be true to him. Jiyong found out and he was broken for months. After his friends and Jessica's encouragement, he snapped out of it and he begin to work really hard for the company who eventually bloomed.

Seunghyun grew very annoyed at Jiyong's stupid behaviour. He went forward and forcefully dragged Jiyong out. Jiyong was surprisingly quick as he pried away from Seunghyun's grip. "GET OFF ME! I'm staying with Hyuna. All of you get out of MY club. I don't want to hear a single more argument. OUT!" he ordered. Jiyong never chased any of his friends out of his premises before as he is a very loyal and nice friend, so this came along as a surprise. Seunghyun glared at him before he grabbed Yoona's wrist and pulled her out. The rest followed.

"I'm very disappointed in you hyung. Everyone cared for you, but you turned against us for that woman." Seungri said accusingly and he left.

"Seungri-" Jiyong hung his head. He didn't meant to chase them away. He got too carried away. Hyuna was clinging onto his arm tightly. She was all smiles. "Don't care about them oppa, they don't understand you, but i do. Let's go somewhere more private? Maybe... Oppa's apartment?"

_____

Jessica stood infront of the huge white french door, deciding if she should ring the bell. "I'm really crazy to be checking on him at this timing when he was behaving like a jerk earlier." She rang the bell.

A couple more rings later, the door opened. Jessica glared at Hyuna who was only in her undergarments. She smirked

"oh? Isn't this Jessica sunbaenim?" She said sarcastically, not even bothering to bow. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Get lost right now."

Hyuna scoffed. "Do you seriously think I'm going to listen to you?"

Jessica faked a smile as she went up the couple of steps and stood right infront of her. "Do YOU seriously think a little rising star like you have any choice? I will advise you to not think too highly of yourself and have some respect for your seniors. Or not things will happen. Like that drama offer you were approached for? Coincidentally, I happen to personally know the main PD in charge very well! Hmm, maybe your member, Sohyun will do a better job."

Hyuna's eyes rounded. "NO! NOT THAT LITTLE WRETCH! I'M GOING TO BE ON IT. I'M THE POPULAR ONE! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

Jessica looked at her in disgust. How can she be this mean even to her own member?

"Do you wanna try me or disappear from here in 20 seconds?"

_____

A/N: finally done! Was aupposed to be longer but decided to have it in the next chapter. 

I slightly edited the first chapter and made clear of BigBang's status/identity. They are not going to be singers, they are famous wealthy men so yeah :)
Sorry for being indecisive guys!! The boys are singers, members of kpop group BigBang, just like what they are now. But they also come from wealthy families. I promise not to change anymore!

 

Oh and I've decided to make a TOPYOON pairing here. Cos idk it seems better to have a couple from each side? To kind of bring the rest closer? Something like that. Anyway do view the edited chapter and thank you to all my subscribers and everyone who enjoyed the first chapter!! <3