I Can't Make It

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

No One Pov

The sun was dropping along with the temperature. Amber and Yuri had said there goodbyes to their friends and were now on there way home. Except their was a few problems. One it was impossible for Amber to get her ice cream now, two Yuri didn't check the bus schedule, and three Neither Amber nor Yuri told their parents they were staying out this late.

Yuri Pov 

I usually got myself in trouble but since Amber was with me this time I can't help but feel a little guilty,I mean I didn't even need to lie to our parents it was just a bad habit I had. Even if we did get in trouble which I'm certain we will at least the both of us had a great time. Jessica just saying the name made me smile it was obvious that we both liked each other I don't know what we're waiting for. This whole day we were glued together especially since Tiffany was to distracted by my sister and I'm glad she was Sorry sis. 

"Hey Yul when's the bus coming?"  Amber's voice broke me out of my trance.

I looked down at my phone "Um in 5 minuets and it's the last one" I sheepishly smiled 

"What?! but we have two buses to take and mom doesn't know where we're at"

"We'll get there in time don't worry and just call her"

"I can't my phone's dead" she showed me her black screen 

We made it to the bus stop just in time to board it I hope luck is on our side.

 

Amber Pov

​I can't believe Yuri right now every time I go  out with her something happens it never fails. If it wasn't for Hayoung I would say this day was ruined but I would be lying if Tiffany didn't take part of it too. I didn't understand why she was fascinated with me wait, why am I even thinking about her? She has a girlfriend and I won't be a home wrecker. 

I sat there staring at the time please,please ,please let us make the second bus I won't survive the walk home or the scolding from mom. The bus  seemed to stop at every stop their was at one point we just sat there for five minuets . 

"So Amber, Hayoung eh?"

"Shut up Yuri"

"I'm just saying is she the reason you didn't want to leave?"

I didn't even respond I stayed silent

"Oh my god our little Amber is in love!" Before i could object Yuri was already holding my cheek making silly noises 

After attracting every person on the buses attention I quickly smacked her hand away.

"So you like her?"

"It doesn't really matter now does it?" I replied looking down

"Of course it does I'll even sneak up to the school"

"No way I'm never going anywhere with you again and don't even try pouting save it for Jessica"

Yuri quickly pulled up her bottom lip.

"Amber as soon as this bus stops run to the our bus stop just run we only have like two minuets and a half if we're lucky"

"We wouldn't be relying on luck if you would've just watched the time" I stuck my tongue out before running out the door to the second stop.


No one Pov

"Wow Yuri for you to get so much more praise for your athletic body you sure don't show it"

"That's only because you had a head start Am"

"Excuses Yuri if you were faster we could've made that bus instead of walking right now" Amber grunted in response 

"You could have left me"

" I should have but I don't wanna  be held responsible for anything happening to you"

"Are you sure I'm the older one Am cause your such a good sister" Yuri said while laughing 

"I know you should be thankful for me"

"I wonder what time it is?"

Two Hours Later 

"Amber and Yuri! it's 2:47 am and you're just now showing up and it is a school night with the both of you getting up in less than three hours!"

Yuri whispered to Amber"I thought if we came in quiet enough she wouldn't notice"

"Shut up Yuri you're doing all the talking" 

"Fair enough"