Coincidental Meetings

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

Tiffany Pov

I stood outside waiting for Taeyeon in our usual spot. I was surprised to see Yuri join me.

"Hey Yul" I gave her a smile "What brings you here?"

"Just waiting for Sica we're having a study session for the test"

"That's a different way to say date Yuri" I gave a light chuckle. My feelings for Yuri were very difficult to figure out. I couldn't tell if I liked that the thought of her or just the energy she had around her. I know it sounds bad but I only love Tae, I just liked Yuri and I didn't plan on acting on it though. While I could Yuri laugh at my statement I realized she said she joined me to wait for Jessica.

"Wait Yul, why do you have to wait here for Jess?"

"Well she said she was with Taeng and I know you guys meet up here so here I am" She threw her arms out as if she was posing for a show

I laughed"I think it's nice that they can talk without one of us being around them"

I saw Yul nod her head "me too"

As Jess and and Tae exited together me and Yuri walked over we have our greetings then went our separate ways. 

 

 

Amber Pov

My family except for Yuri were all on our way Jonghyung's basketball game. While on our way there I decided to get on twitter I noticed a familiar person tweet on which basketball game they asked on which game to go to, I didn't reply to them but I hoped they would go to the same game as me. I looked away and shifted my eyes to my dad who was tapping on my window to let me know we arrived. I got out the car and plugged in my headphones it always helped me get past the stares people would give me when they would see me. Is it really that eye catching to see a girl dress less feminine. I sat down with my family and looked around. Everyone around my age was talking to some kind of friend even if they came with their parents, Maybe I should start socializing. The game finally started and I took out a headphone to hear the game going on. I was a huge fan of basketball but recently my interest wasn't as strong as it use to be now that I think about my interest in a lot of things was fading, In a way I was becoming increasingly apathetic. I heard cheers and saw my dad off his feet and clapping loudly Jonghyung had just scored a buzzer beater at the end of first quarter I gave a loud cheer accompanied by my clapping. Second quarter went by a breeze I offered to get my mom something to drink and went to stand in the long line during halftime. It was only five minuets left before the game started again and I wasn't even close to getting my mom her drink yet and it seemed like the line barely moved to past time I was playing an game on my phone when I was tapped on the shoulder and I was met with an doe eyed girl. I took my headphones placing them around my neck. 

"Hey Yoona what brings you here?"

"My cousin plays on the away team and no need to be formal we're friends right?" She looked at me to confirm what she said.

"Right" I nodded my head and gave a small smile"My brother plays on the home team"

"Is your brother number 10 the kind of short one"

I laughed "That's him people mistake us as twins"

"You look similar and at least you're related , some people are still convinced that Krystal and I are sisters" She gave off a slight pout 

I gave a pat to her shoulder "It's okay Yoona I can tell the difference between you two"

"Good" She smiled and I heard the warning buzzer go off reminding everyone that only two minuets are left. She continued her pout "I wish we could talk longer but I have to meet my dad outside."

I gave off a smile"No problem we can always talk later and I'll walk you outside."

"But what about losing your spot?" She pointed to the line.

I shook my head"I won't get my order before the game starts anyways"

"Okay then let's go" She started to walk and I followed her lead. I appreciated the efforts Yoona made to make me feel more comfortable. As we got closer to the door she suddenly stopped and hooked her arm around mine pulling me closer. 

"Oh, it's so cold outside!" I could hear some aegyo in her voice. I looked down at her attire and saw she only had a long sleeved shirt on with no jacket.

"Yah Pabo dress accordingly to the weather Fall is starting soon."

She nodded her head "I'll dress correctly next time, but I expected my dad to be here already"

I pulled off my jacket handing it to her before she could refuse I stopped her"Take it I'll be fine" I smiled

After draping the jacket across Yoona's shoulders the buzzer sounded she looked back towards the gym. "You should probably start heading back now"

"I'll stay out here Jonghyung's team is already going to win and besides you wanted to talk longer so here we are" I laughed lightly and smiled before realizing Yoona's arm was still hooked with mine I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. In attempt to cover up my cheeks that were changing hue I puffed out my cheeks and started to blow out air. Noticing my actions she started to take off my jacket "I shouldn't have taken your jacket I don't want you getting sick"

"I'm pretending to be a dragon" I pulled my free arm behind me and continued blowing out air.

She laughed"But llama's can't be dragons"

I stopped blowing out air and turned to her"Yah! then you're a deer"

"At least I'm agile "She stuck out her tongue

"Says who"

"Says me" 

"Doesn't count"

"I say it does" Before I could counter her statement a car pulled up, She reached into pocket and unlocked my phone and added herself as a contact and started to walk away after returning my phone. 

"Wait! how did you know my password" I stared at my phone 

"It's too simple like your llama brain and I'll be expecting a call Amber" she kept looking forward

"Sure thing Deer Yoona" I put my phone back into my pocket 

She turned to me before getting in the car "Bye Amber" she smiled

I returned her smile "Bye Yoona" I watched as the car disappeared when a sudden wind chill went past me I brought my hand up to my forehead My jacket

I pulled my arms together and walked back to game joining my parents. 

"What happened to you Amber it's halfway through the fourth quarter and my drink I suppose isn't here" My mom questioned me 

"The line was long at the refreshment and food stand and I went to the bathroom which also had a line" I sat back looking at the game 

"Where's your jacket Am?"It was now my dad's turn to question me 

I rubbed my arms and looked around my seat "Guess I left it in the bathroom" like I predicted Jonghyung's team won and I congratulated him when he came over

"The coach wants to talk to us so I'll join you guys at home"  After Jonghyung said that we went home. I went upstairs and laid on my bed tossing my phone around in my hand before clicking the contact I pressed the phone against my ear. 

"I'm just going to guess and say this is Amber" The other line answered 

"You guessed right Deer"


Yoonber anyone??

Has anyone watched Red light yet? I personally liked the song and the concept really fits them all none of them look awkward 

I saw a lot of comments saying they didn't like the song or concept but I think after a few more listens you'll get use to it and the concept was different at the moment Everyone is doing y, cute, or wanna be badass concepts and I can't really pinpoint this concept. And I'm also grateful that an unnecessary rap wasn't thrown in.

All F(x) fans let's support F(x) buy the album if you can like and share the song. Vote for them on shows ,If you can't buy the whole album download whatever songs you can.

If F(x) has a very successful comeback maybe we'll get another comeback, an fan name, or maybe hopefully their first solo concert