Yoona And Luna

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

Amber Pov

I have the worst headache imaginable right now less than three hours of sleep and I have work to do.

"Amber!"

I turned around and saw a face it seemed familiar well two actually 

"Hey Luna and Yoona" I then began to laugh "That rhymes". I pointed to Luna"Luna" then Yoona "Yoona, it does rhyme so funny"

Luna started laughing louder than me "You're right Amber I never noticed that" she ended her sentence with a smile and a hand on my arm.

"It is okay if I call you Amber right?"

"Of course no need to be formal we do have classes together" I smiled  and if I wasn't so sleepy I would be certain I saw Luna blush.

Clearing my throat and avoiding eye contact "So Yoona did you get home safely yesterday?"

"I did thanks for sending me to the bus" She smiled and for a quick second my heart leaped. This school is already changing me and it's only the second day. I'm scared of what's gong to happen with all this attention I'm getting. I didn't even realize I was walking with Yoona and Luna it rhymes. Yoona is a real beauty and so is Luna along with the Jung sisters and Tiffany wait what? why is she is in this list. God this is so much to handle it was easy to call someone a beauty back then and it just being left at that, but with these people interacting me daily I just hope I don't start crushing on people weekly. 

We already made it to class without me even noticing I should really stop spacing out. I took my seat and unlike yesterday Yoona sat beside me instead of Krystal a little weird but I'm not complaining 


Flashback 

Yoona Pov

"Soojungggg" 

"Hm?" she responded turning around 

"Can I sit next to Amber in history? you can still sit next to her in science. Pleaseee" I added my aegyo

"Sure Yoona are you trying to court her or something?" 

"I'm not sure yet but I saw the way Tiffany unnie looked at her yesterday, I don't want her to be another victim of hers"

"You're right she has the habit of leading people on but it's decreased since her and Taeyeon became official"

"Something doesn't seem right about them I understand Tae may be a behind the scenes person but it just seems like Taeyeon is always elsewhere"

"I guess but they seem happy"

"Yeah anyways thanks Krystal I'll see you later"

"No problem Yoong bye"


AN: Amber seems to be quite popular at the moment xD

2 updates in one day wow 

I'll defiantly be updating this more often