Pimpber?

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

 

Amber Pov

It was nearing fifth period and and there was still no sign of Yoona. I finished up my biology test without much thought since it was just the life cycle. I met up with my usual group of friends as we took our seats at our table. 

"Amber!!" I turned around to see Krystal hurriedly taking a seat next to me sliding poor Luna out the way 

"What can I do for you princess?" It became a habit to call her princess since her actions resemembled one and I always seemed to find myself doing favors for her if you can still call them that.

"The new steak house down the street opened today and they're having a sell on all their meats can you take me please? Please? You'll be the best person in the world if you take me"  

I honestly didn't want to I didn't get much sleep and woke up late barely making my bus which was clearly evident from my more than usual unkempt hair. Although I wouldn't mind taking Krystal my body thought I should go home after school to take a nap. 

"I'm not sure Krystal I'm pretty tired today and I don't want to fall asleep while we're there."  But I should've known Krystal wouldn't take no as answer. 

"But you promised Amber Unnie , a promise is a promise" Her whining became louder gaining more unwanted attention towards our table. "Why can't you get your sister to take you" I responded becoming too weak to argue. 

"Cause she's going shopping with her dumb friends today" Krystal answered except this time clinging onto my arm. I sighed realizing this was never going to end till I agreed to take her but I refused to give up  yet.

"Then go with her and get them to take you there" I responded looking around my table for help but they made eye contact with everyone and anything aside from me"You all are useless" I muttered as they continued with their actions.

"You see, I would do that but if I go with them it'll be hours before we even reach the restaurant and they'll make me carry a majority of the bags. " My arm was now on the verge of being suffocated. "Good then you'll actually earn your meal"

"Why don't you just take her Amber? the sooner you take her the quicker she'll leave you alone"  I was too absorbed with trying to rid of Krystal that I hadn't notice Yoona was sitting right in front me. 

"I don't mind taking her today just isn't a good day-"."Then I'll go with you two you wouldn't mind right Krystal?" Krystal only shook her head a sulk on her face as she still held onto my arm. 

"But I thought you were sick Yoona?" Something was off about her today it was to pinpoint what it was but I knew it was something.

"I feel better now" She responded calmly 

"Then why didn't you respond to my text?" I asked 

"Because I fell asleep and I thought it was okay to not respond today since I will see you" Responses were coming from the both of us quickly quieting down our table watching us as if we were on reality TV show. 

"Makes sense" I pushed my food away slightly losing my appetite gaining an headache instead.I laid my head down on the table trying to block out the light as my eyes became sensitive to it. 

"Aww I think I passed my sickness to the poor pimpber" My head instantly shot up once I heard the name that was just given to me. "I'm not a pimp" I groaned at Yoona with her mocking smirk before cowering my head again due to the lights shinning too bright for my liking.

"You kind of are Hyung" Sulli butted in "I mean sometimes you go out your way to carry my books"  

"You stay after school for hours with me for choir when I ask" Luna added 

"And you buy anything for your princess" Krystal chimed in. 

"I'm just being nice, is that a crime now?"  I tried defending myself but it was no use to do so.

"You were even so distracted last night by your friends you hardly watched the game" I finally decided I had enough comments made about me. I stood up grabbing my food to throw away mumbling a quick "I'll be in the library".

I finally reached the library and made my way to the back table where the Librarians rarely checked it was only ten minuets left of lunch and I didn't plan on going to my class not wanting to deal with any other sly comments my friends might have up their sleeve. I put my head down to drift of to dreamland. It felt I was only sleep for a few minuets before there was a light tapping on my shoulder. Not wanting to move I just let out a groan of distress. 

"I've let you sleep for 30 minuets now when I should be taking you to class" I felt that tap turn into continuous poking of my shoulder.

"What do you want Yuri?" I only moved my head to side my arm sprawled out on the table.

"Woah, what has you down sis?" Yuri sat in front of me moving my arm out the way.

"I'm being patronized for being nice" I sat up only to slump down in my chair. 

"By who?" Yuri asked opening her book to make it seem like she was doing her assignment.

"Yoona mostly"I  responded Yuri's concerned face soon turned into a grin.

"What are you smiling about creep?" I flicked a piece of dust that was on the table at her.

"You two are so cute" I scoffed trying to find something else to throw at her for her remark. "I don't see how any of this is cute"

"That's because you don't see what I'm seeing and you probably won't until I spell it out in bold letters for you" . I didn't respond to her and started to focus on the somewhat cloudy day. I really don't want to be caught in the rain I should just ditch Yoona and Krystal and head straight home. The bell signaled throughout the school not wanting to waste any time in my escape I bid a quick wave to Yuri but my plan failed badly. I didn't even make it through library doors before my arms were linked to two people. 

"I hope you're hungry Pimpber because we plan on eating a lot"