First Day Of School

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

Amber's POV

              Another sleepless night in just a few  hours I would be starting as a freshman at SM High no longer at  Cube. It still really hasn't hit me yet that i wouldn't    be able to see her everyday i didn't confess to her, let her know i was leaving, I didn't even ask her for her number. Yes i know I'm an idiot for letting her go easily.

"She's my black pearl, She's my black pearl".

My alarm ringing woke me up from my thoughts I groaned hoping my sister would come running into my room saying it was all a dream. But that never happened instead Yuri came barging into my room throwing a towel at my face "Hey freshie get up and go get ready". "No I don't wanna " I whined still getting up walking to the bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth deciding i woke up to late to eat breakfast. I put on my clothes and headed downstairs greeting my brother Jonghyun who seemed a little to happy about going to school. "Why are you so happy bro?" I asked. "Because Jessica sister is going to our school too now" he exclaimed "And?" I asked not catching on "You saw her before what's the difference now?". Jonghyun shook his head with his smile still now fading away"How can you be so dense sometimes" he chuckled. I gave him my confused face. He looked at me and said "If we get a class together chances are greater that we can exchange numbers".  "Why don't you just ask her "i bluntly said. "Well it's not that easy" "Yeah i know"I mumbled "What was that Am?""Nothing bro" I said my mood already dropping thinking about her.

At School

As soon as Yuri, Jonghyun, and I entered we were flooded by both girls and boys screaming Yuri and Jonghyun name. Yuri seemed to enjoy it while Jonghyun smiled just to be nice, I on the other hand didn't mind it until they noticed me .

"Omo! Yuri ah! i didn't know you had another handsome brother"

"Yah! Jonhyun shi why didn't you tell me you had a twin"

Getting more annoyed by each comment I cleared my throat "Hello my name is Amber Kwon Freshman here ,Nice to meet you all" I smiled just to be nice "Bwo! she's a gir..girl?"