Lunch and Biases with Fireworks

SMtown Disney

 

We were late according to manager Chio Jin. They had to meet at New Orleans square. I had told them that I would wait for them but Taemin used his ageyo (that stuff could be deadly if he wanted to) and dragged me along. I didn't put up much of a fight my brain to addled to even think. The ageyo was super strong because of the Tigger ears. I was regretting talking him into them.

“Tigre am I even allowed?” I pouted but then was hugged by the maknae

“aww my Noona is so cute! ” Taemin hugged me tighter then pulled me along. I was even more stunned. The others  just laughed. It was a short walk from adventure land to new Orleans square. The company had paid to have a private lunch at the Blue Bayou restaurant.  It was like going from South America to Louisiana. You couldn't even tell that they were just feet apart from each other.  Outside the restaurant it looked like a shop on the street. Inside it was a whole other world.  It was like walking into the swamp scene from “The Princess and the Frog”.  There was even a small lake with a boat in the corner, lanterns hanging from the fake trees. I hide behind SHINee as they and f(x) walked in, manger Chio Jin stopped with me when I couldn't take the last step inside.

“I shouldn't be here.” I whispered, I didn't think manager Chio Jin would hear. The dining room was closed off to the public. There was a guard by the door, looking at the lightning passes.

“That doesn't matter.” Manager Chio Jin said.

“You don’t like me much do you?”

“Its not that I don’t like you , its that you’re a danger to my boys.”

“I know ” I smiled sadly “and you know that I gave you the chance to get rid of me” he smiled at that “and I wouldn't hurt them on purpose; a scandal won’t help anyone”

“So you are here make the Best of it.”

I sighed “I’m not naïve enough to believe that they are like their idol image, but I like them enough to not want to lose that image.”

Chio manager laughed. “you know they might be better than their image.” He smiled reassuringly “make the best of this.”

“Eliani come on everyone wants to meet you.” Key came up and pulled me to the tables.

“Everyone this is Eliani. We are taking care of her after Taemin barrled into her and made her hit her head.” I blushed and bowed.

“Anneseyeo it’s nice to meet everyone.”

“OmO you speak Korean!”

“Ne, I Learned.”

“Yeah she learned to understand k-pop she says SHINee’s her favorite” Key said Smuggly

“Aniyo, I said you guys were one of my favorites your tied remember.” I teased Key he pouted.

“who are we tied with.” Taemin pipes up. scaring me and making me jump “oops sorry”

“its okay Tigre. Um… you guys are tied with them…” I pointed to Super Junior.

“Of course we are” Jjong laughed and sighed Super Junior laughed and stood up and did there greeting . I smiled and clapped.

“Are you sure you’re an ELF when we do that there are usually screams and fainting.”

“Yes I’m a ELF I’m screaming on the inside, you should know all about that Kyuhyun oppa.”  We all laugh. When everyone was seated and introduced Jjong and Key were telling  how we met really everything that was happening that day.

“Taemin was on top of her”  I blushed but they didn't say anything about my fear of snakes for that I was grateful . we talked… well they talked I listened and laughed more than once.  

“Who’s your favorite?” Kyuhyun asked. I sighed and acted exasperated.

“that could take forever? If I go group by group.

“Your top three then.” He looked amused.

“Oh okay but you’re not going to like it your not up there.”

“Fine what ever i don’t care any more.”

“Third is tied. ” I pause for effect “with NU’EST Ren love his fashion  and our Almighty Key.” The idol in question smiled smugly. I rolled my eyes.

“My second place is Zhou Mi gege

“Me?”

“Yes you Gege, you have been second for a while i love your voice.”

“Speak korean!” Kyuhyun huffed

“Why you can understand?”

“What ever”

“fine I’ll speak Korean.”  Zhou Mi was still smiling and said “thank you”’

“You deserve it Mi mi gege.”

“is it okay for me to call you that”

“that’s fine. So who’s first on your list?”

“That’s easy its Henry oppa.”

“Me!!!” Henry looked startled his hand stealing shrimp from  his hyung Siwon. When Siwon saw he smacked the maknae’s hand away.

“Ouch! Hyung that Hurt.”

“Thief” Henry shrugged it off and looked at me.

“I’m really your favorite?”

“Yup”

“Why?”

“Can’t you be grateful she chose you?” kyuhyun said

I laughed “Well i loved your Album and I’m biased to the violin and the mix of old and new music.”

“Favorite composer?”

“Tchaikovsky”.

We talked for awhile until Key begged us to stop, in his Diva way.  Covering his ears and saying his brain was melting.  

After a while I timidly ask everyone if I could have their autographs. They all agreed some seemed happy about it. They passed the autograph book around.

“Hey Eliani we wouldn't mind taking pictures either.” Minho talked for the first time since I had said my top three. I was startled I wanted pictures with them but I didn't want to ask I was lucky enough today. I blinked

“I didn't want to seem rude” most of the boys laughed

“Rude. We get pictures taken of us when we don’t want them taken.” Siwon said “we like taking pictures with friends, fans, when they ask.”

“Then will guys take pictures with me?”

“Yes, we would love to.” I took pictures with the group and soloists. I got some solo shots with my top three and some others who wanted to take one. As we kept eating the camera gets passed around. Pictures being taken left and right.  

When we finished lunch they handed me  back my camera and the groups split up again, Henry wanted to stay with us but his Hyungs dragged him away “They don’t want to listen to you two talk about classical music.”

We rode on the spinning cups because we had promised Sulli earlier. It was the funniest things. I ended up in a pink cup with Amber and Key laughing my head off. Amber was spinning the cup faster and faster. Key on the other hand was covering his eyes. It was the funniest thing.  We played the game over and over again bouncing from one park to the other. We were having a blast.  We spent the rest of the day like that. I haven’t walked so much in my life but it was fun everyone except me and Key rode the Tower of Terror twice in a row. We got to see the World of Color, the light  parade but just before the fireworks I got a call; It was my mother.

My mom had called earlier in the day and I had said I had found some friends and we were going to hang out.  She was calling to tell me to meet at the tram station they wanted to beat the traffic

“Oh okay,” Key said looking thoughtful then he grabbed my phone “I’ll put in my number so we can talk.”

“Will that be okay?” they had the concert tomorrow  and well the obvious problems come to mind.

“Yup we’re are staying till the fireworks. So I can send you pics and I like our talks, not to mention your fashion.”

“Thanks Oppa.”

“Hey I want to give Noona my number too.” The maknea grabbed my phone from key and entered his number.

“Hey I wasn't done with that.” Key made a grab for it

“I need her to call me so I can save her number.” As Umma and son were squabbling for my phone. I explained everything to the others. They said it was nice to meet me and Amber asked for my number . I waved to the boys ;  hugged the girls and Key goodbye he handed me my phone and I was hugged by Taemin.  Officially the best vacation ever.