Candy's not so Sweet

SMtown Disney

 

My left cheek burned and stung, my glasses were slightly off. I was shocked.

“You ” Candy looked crazy and pissed off, this was the first time I encountered a crazy Saesang.

“Acting like you did nothing’s wrong.” Candy smiled

“Getting me sick so you could take my place.”

"but I didn't

“Don’t lie.” Candy looked like she was going to slap me again, bit was stopped by a hand.

“That is enough!”  it was Minho, looking indifferent.

“Eliani? Eliani!” Henry came up and gently grabbed my face looking at my cheek. I looked at the door at saw the artists.  The ones that couldn't see were pushing the others in. When Candy saw Kyuhyun, she began to cry and came up and hugged him.

“Kyuhyun oppa. She made me sick so I couldn’t go on stage with you.” Kyuhyun looked terrified, but when he saw me he got angry. Without any emotion he detached himself from his Saesang.

“She did not make you sick.” 

“But she did, she gave me water. Then I got sick. She was trying to make you hate me.”

“Candy I gave you water but you didn't drink it.”

“Liar you did it to go on stage.” She looked at Kyuhyun again “fire her for lying”

 Kyuhyun started looking angry “One she didn't lie. Two I can’t fire her, she is not an employee of SM. She’s here as a friend. One our translators got sick so we asked her take care of you. ” Kyuhyun had worked himself up and really got angry; I was surprised at his English skills it was slow and a little clumsy and also his lieing skills he almost had me believing about the Translator. 

“lastly she didn't want to take your place, but she did it anyway..”

“Kyuhyun”  he didn't hear me.

“The moment she walked off the stage she fainted, the Medic said it was a panic attack.”

“Kyuhyun” he heard me that time, did he have to say I fainted it is so embarrassing.

“That’s enough. She is just angry at herself because of her weakness and looking for someone to blame.”  He didn't look happy but he backed away. There were footsteps outside the door, security, a medic and Mr. Lee Soo Man came in. Key was there too, he came up and looked at me with concern. “I’m okay”

“Miss Taylor I’m afraid you went too far” Mr. Lee Soo Man said

The boys led me to the couch and made me sit. The medic came up and looked at my cheek.

You won’t get a bruise.”

“This should help with the pain and swelling.” He put a cool cream on my cheek.

“Oww”

“Sorry, does it hurt.”

“No it’s cold” He was looking at me assessing me.

“Does your chest hurt?” startled I realized I was rubbing my chest.

Umm; a little twinge, but I get those all the time.”

“Has this happened before?”

“Yeah, but not in a while I think the last one was 4 years ago.” he nodded and got up

"The swelling will go down by tomorrow"

“Goodbye and Thank you.” I waved and he nodded. I looked and saw that Candy was being escorted out by Security, she looked happy and was hugging another SMtown shirt. Kyuhyun looked really unhappy as he threw a sharpie on the makeup counter.  

 

NO One’s POV

After examining the girls cheek, the medic walks up to Mr. Lee Soo Man, and whispered.

“I have amended my assessment , she needs to go to the hospital in the next 24 hours.”