Unexpected Admirer

SMtown Disney

 

Eliani’s POV

f(x) and I moved to their dressing room because everyone was changing to everyday cloths, and take off the stage makeup and we could stay in the boys room. There was a party at the hotel and I was invited. There was a knock on the door. It was manager Chio Jin.

“Eliani , Mr. Lee Soo Man wishes to see you.”

He was in the control room, it was dim but you could still see

“Mr Lee Soo Man, you wanted to see me?”

“Yes Miss Segura. How are you feeling?”

“Fine, I’m sorry for causing trouble again.”

“I apologize for pushing you too agree.” I shook my head in denial but I didn't get a chance to say anything, he continued. “I have talked to the medic and he has suggested. That we take you to the hospital.”

I froze, I never liked hospitals they never felt right.

“Umm… that’s okay. I’ll go to the hospital when I go home.”

“I’m afraid Miss Segura that the medic said you need to be examined in the next 24 hours.” I was shocked . It was stress, my doctor had said it was just stress.

“Oh… then I’ll go myself.”

“Miss Segura I’m going to have to insist that we take you. For legal purposes.” The puzzle clicked together.

“I won’t sue you, Mr. Lee Soo Man .” I was a little offended.

“I don’t doubt you. From what Chio Jin has told me you will avoid scandal as best you can.”

“This is to make sure we aren't sued by the arena.” – I was a little confused but I didn't want them to get sued because of me.

“Okay we can go, but can we go tomorrow morning. You said in the next 24 hours, right?”

“Very well tomorrow, you’ll be going  with f(x) to the hotel.” I smiled, nodded and left.

 

No One POV

Eliani  left the control room and manager chio Jin walks up to Lee Soo Man

“Lee Soo Man-sshi we will get sued by the arena?”

“Could you think of another way to get her to the hospital.” SM was looking at papers in a folder

“She is one of those people who does not understand selfishness. She’d do it if others need her to. Today was a testament to that.”

“You like her don’t you.”