Saesang Are Scrazy (Scary/ Crazy)

SMtown Disney

 

Eliani POV

“Ouch!” the cry made me blink and wake up fully. I was laying down on a couch and pinching Henry’s cheek.

“Oh My God ” I let go quickly

“Henry I’m so sorry are you okay. I wasn't fully awake.” His cheek was slightly pink and getting redder. I rubbed the cheek and heard laughter. I looked around and saw blurs.

“Umm, where are my glasses?”

“Right here” Henry handed them to me. When I put them on when I realized that everyone was there except SHINee but I could hear their set. I was the last set before the finale. Everyone was wearing the smtown tees.  I tried to get up but Henry wouldn't let me.

“You need to rest medics orders.” He looked dead serious, nowhere near the chipmunk that I had known.  So I sat down.

“I’m sorry for causing you all trouble.” I bowed while sitting,

 “You have nothing to be sorry for.” Changmin came up, and sat on the couch arm rest and patted my head. Normally I would have smacked it away or pouted but  I let him it was my punishment for causing trouble.

“Bunny we gave you no choice, you did us a favor, and you paid for it.” 

“I could have said no.”

“But we didn't give a chance to. So we are sorry.”

“Hungry” Victoria came up with a boxed lunch. It looked like a sandwich.

“The medic said you should eat.” The music changed it was SHINee’s last song

“We have to go.” Yunho said and everyone began filing out

“Eat,” Victoria said. I knew that tone it was the same tone my mother used to make me eat even when I’m not hungry. It pretty much meant ‘you will eat this by the time I get back’.

I ate as I saw, the feed on the flat screen bolted on the wall. Amber was tossing confetti at others faces. Wookie was playing with a giraffe that was tossed on the stage. It was really big  it was as tall at his ribs . Then all of a sudden . Henry, Siwon, Kyuhyun Taemin and most of the EXO boys pulled out water guns. Henry tossed one to Amber and the water war was off.  I  laugh

 “Having fun?” I shivered. I looked at the door.

“Candy?” I got up “Are you okay now?”

“Yes fine”

“That’s good, they finished the concert. When they are done you can meet Kyuhyun. If you want” I was feeling uneasy something was off. Candy was scaring me.

“Um we can go to stage if you want.” I moved closer and…

*SLAP*