Disney Crash

SMtown Disney

 

Key POV: the next day

            As a treat SM decided to send everyone to Disney land, the day before the concert we had all wondered why we had come two days early. Taemin was jumping off the walls and it took Onew and Minho to keep him calm. Jjong laughing his head off as he sneaked the  maknae candies while the other weren't looking, but I saw.  When we arrived we arrived just before the park opened to the public.  They handed out Disney lanyard with a Disney card   that had the Disney logo and had “lighting pass” on the side. They said the cards would allow us to go from park to park and the pass also served as a fast pass.  We were told to meet  at 1:00 for lunch. The park opened and we were off.  Taemin dragged Minho and Onew to California adventure. The rest of  SHINee  followed.  Each group seemed to move in different directions.  Like the little kid he was Taemin bounced from one thing to another.  He finally stopped at the grizzly river run. I was not getting wet, turning around; I was grabbed by Jjong before I could slip away. “Come on almighty Key” Jjong chuckled . Taemin saw and bounced over to where Jjong was holding, keeping me from escaping and grabbed my other arm. “come on Hyung it will be fun” looking  at Taemin and his puppy dog eyes I knew I couldn't say no. well I could but it would fall on deaf ears.

            Wet and annoyed I walked off the ride last. But I have to admit (only to you readers that the ride was run.) Even wet Taemin was has hyper and happy like a kitten poking a snake he began to annoy Onew.  Jinki started chasing the little SHINee  horror, Taemin was  laughing his head off and  looking at Onew . that he did even realize that he was heading straight for a girl with an ice cream cone.  But me and the others did before we could say anything. “BAM”  Taemin barrels into her and they both fall. Her head hits the pavement not hard but it had to hurt. Her ice cream also flew and landed…

Eliani POV :

“Ugh” I tried to move but I was pinned down by who ever had crashed into me.  I tried to lift up my head “Oww” pain shot through my skull. It took me a while to realize that there were voices talking .  at first I all I could think about was how embarrassing this looked then I realized that the voices weren’t in English. The voices were in fast worried Korean “Taemin are you ok,”

“Taemin get off of her your crushing her ”

“Do you think we need a Doctor” . ….. wait a minute Taemin and Korean. No way the Universe is not this small. Twice in two days.  I look up and see four Korean pop stars looking down with worried expressions.  Now this even was just seconds but it felt like hours.  They grabbed the youngest SHINee member and lifted him off me. That was when Key recognized me

“Omo Eliani what are you doing here” Key sounded amaze. I could help but glare I had told I was coming to the park yesterday and he had just stolen my line.

“Well apparently I’m getting knocked down by a K-Star.” I had sat up and was trying to get up but my body wasn't ready yet. As I did I felt something cold and wet at my back.  I grabbed my hair and …

“My Hair!” it was wet, cold, sticky and a total mess. The ice cream I had had must have handed in my hair when I was knocked down.

Taemin go with Jjong and get water. We have to clean out her hair” I looked up and saw the two walk off. “I’ll go get a medic to check her out, she hit her head quite hard.” SHINee’s manger walked off.

“Eliani can you get up?” I looked at Key for a second, blinking “…Um… I think so?” Key kneeled down and grabbed my elbow.

“Minho grab her on the other side” Minho came to my right and they slowly lifted me up, but it wasn't slow enough, Onew was spinning before my eyes.

“I think I need to sit down. I don’t feel so well.”

“Close your eyes. There is a bench close by.”

“K” just after closing my eyes, someone picked me up bridal style. I yelped, the motion was smooth but a little fast. I opened my eyes and blinked. Minho, flaming charisma himself was carrying me bridal style. Blushing, heart humming a mile a minute I said “thank you ” he smiled and nodded. Very softly he sits me down on the bench. I smile shyly at him and smile at both Onew and Key. Key smiled back and looked at Onew who was looking at Minho. From the bench I saw Taemin and Jonghyun walking up . Taemin handed the water bottle to Key.

“Eliani Lean back I’ll wash out your hair.”

“It’s okay I can do it.” Key didn't answer but just looked at me hands on his hips

“um… Miss… I believe you should do what he said” Onew spoke in “Perfect” taught English it was a little slow and accented but good. “he is in his Umma mode. He will not listen to you.” A little peeved, I give in 

“fine ” leaning back on the bench. I took him a couple of minutes until all the melted ice cream was washed out, and he was happy. “there all clean.”

“thank you”

“Hyung , can you tell her I'm sorry” Taemin was whining to Key, the elder looked exasperated.

“Why don’t you tell her yourself.”

“But hyung I don’t know how” 

“Just say it in Hangul”

“But she won’t know what I’m saying”

“Whoever said I wouldn't ” silence descended again. I had taken off my little backpack and pulled out a travel bottle of ibuprofen

“Is there any water left over?”

“Um..yeah why?” Key looked confused

“I have a splitting head ache I’m going to take medicine.”

wait but our manger is bringing a medic. I don’t think you should take anything till you get checked out.”

“its fine, I bet you anything he’ll tell me to take some pain killers.”

  “but,..”

Key it takes thirty minutes to take effect. That sooner I take it the less y I will be.” I grabbed the bottle in his hands and took the pain killers. While SHINee laughed, they know a little English and they know what y means.