Fashion Accident

SMtown Disney

June 2, 2013

It had been so long since we had come to LA for vacation. Personally I don’t like LA for a relaxing vacation that I was hoping for. A Vacation in LA was going to make it an active one (I just never knew how active this one was going to be) but It was good to take a break from school work. My Sister had just graduated high school and it was her choice on our vacation. She wanted to go to Disney Land and Universal Studios, Sea World. Today was our first full day in LA and Vivi said we were going shopping. My dad and my brother went golfing on the resorts course and we went shopping at Fashion Island it was a bit of a drive but we had been here once before and my sister found a store that she loves. As soon as we parked Vivi grabbed my mom at took her… god knows where. Used to it I picked my favorite store and started shopping.

Coming out of the dressing room I was hit by the guy I had noticed shopping. When I first saw him, I recognized him, and nearly had a heart attack, but I didn’t go up to him. I wouldn’t want to be bothered by a fan while shopping .Apparently I was the only one who thought that way. I could hear the sound of shoes and “where did he go?”

Without thinking I grab his arm and push him into the dressing room “stay here” going back to the entrance and begin picking up my cloths that I dropped. That’s when they showed up. They stopped; they were your typical fan girls. Wearing  “SHINee World” t-shirts and had camcorders and cameras.

“Did you see a guy running by?”

“Yeh he crashed into me and ran off.” Sighing I picked up a shirt.

“Well where did he go?” the speaker of the group was looking a little annoyed.

“Oh, he went that way.” I pointed to the exit of the store that connected to the courtyard to the rest of the mall. They ran off without a word.

“Well that was rude” Going back to the stall I knocked and said “They’re gone” he opened the door cautiously.

“Thanks” his voice washed over me and my heart picked up speed. I had to stop myself from going fan girl, this was not good for my health.

“It’s okay you should be more careful when you go shopping, you’re not anonymous in the states anymore.” Giggling looking him over then grimaced.

“Wait here I’ll be right back.”

“You know who I am right?”

“Of course I do, now please stay here, Key.”