❥Master, Please Keep Me...

One Rainy Night...

♚Master, Please Keep Me...

Tao felt tears sting the corner of his eyes as he walked out of the bathroom,  he wanted to run away. But it was cold outside and that was the last place he wanted to go. But Kris didnt want him. What could he do? Instead of going outside, he scurried downstairs before curling up in front of the couch. His black tail flicked back and forth as the shower water lulled him off to sleep.

Not like Kris would come for him anyway.

Remember, Tao was a freak of nature.

No one wanted to deal with something that was abmornal.

into his own little dream world, Tao couldnt help the flashbacks that constantly reminded him of why he was really here. It wasnt just an accident that he ended up on Kris' doorstep. It was a little thing called fate that brought them together.

Tao whimpered softly as he collied with the cold tile floor. He made sure to do his very best in doing everything right, but something was always wrong. 

If he was running the bath water, the water was either to hot or to cold, never perfect.

If he was watering the plants or tending to the garden. He added to much water or to less. He pulled up vegtables instead of weeds.

Nothing the catboy ever did was right.

But deep down inside, Tao knew that all of this was for a good cause. After all, all the little catboys needed the proper training in order to fullfil their destiny with their marked masters.

Slowly picking himself off the floor, Tao looked up at the angry looking male. The other catboys call this man Trainer or Eunsu. No one knew of the mans real name, because no one really cared. Most of the catboys didnt have the chance to stay around long enough to get to know the cold trainer.

The Trainer, who Tao referred to as Eunsu, scowled at the young cat before shaking his head. Wishing that the boy could do something right for a change, but he could only expect so much from a nine year old.

"Quickly, ZiTao. Get it together and pick up your mess. Because you messed up yet again, your punishment will be different this time." Eunsu quickly looked away from the trembling cat, knowing that around Tao, he had a permanent scowl on his face. All the other catboys did just fine with the orders Eunsu gave them. But when it came to Tao, everything was just... just so complicated.

Tao nodded franticlly as he watched Eunsu leave the room. Quickly getting on his hands and knees to clean up the broken glass with his bare hands. Flinching here and there when the small clear shards cut his pale skin.

He ignored the pain though, knowing that it wasnt the first time that he'd had to go through this. Once the glass was cleaned up, he was just about to wash his hands when Eunsu called for him.

Tao felt his blood run cold as he listened to the tone of the males voice. If there was one thing that he learned from being around the Trainer, is that you never got called.

It would just make everything worse.

Tao slowly turned off the sink water, completely forgetting about his bleeding hands for the moment and stayed focused on what Eunsu was going to do to him. Walking out of the kitchen and going into the living room. He saw the older male, standing over him with that scowl on his face.

Tao glanced around the room, seeing the other catboys with ears and tails of many different shades. They all looked scared, but not for themselves but for Tao.

Seeing a metal cage in the room, Tao slowly brought his eyes back up to Eunsu. Knowing of all the horrible things that could happen inside of the cage.

Tao once hear of one of the boys being through that very cage, even though most of the catboys were ages eight to fourteen. Eunsu didnt care about any of that. Slowly reaching over to open the cage. Eunsu looked over at the blonde neko, before his bottom lip.

"In the cage, Tao, hurry along." Eunsu spoke in a rushed tone, but angry could easily be heard behind it. Tao nodded obidiently before getting on his hands and knees and crawling into the cage. The metal walls just seemed to be closing in on him but he said nothing. It was cramped in here, but he also knew that punishment wasnt suppose to be comforable.

Eunsu allowed a small smirk to come to his prevous scowling face. If there was anything that he liked most about being a trainer, was punishing the stupd catboys, in which he cared nothing of.

After all, they were just his next paycheck.

Pulling out a familiar object that the nekos knew all to well. Tao felt his eyes widen as he crawled to the back of the cage, though on the inside he knew that it would to him no good. He would just have to take it.

his bottom lip, Eunsu the object in his hand, also known as a tazor. Making sure it was on its highest setting, he pressed it to the metal bars, knowingly seeing waves of electricity through the metal cage.

Tao bit his bottom lip hard to stop himself from crying out. The nine year old knew that it would only give Eunsu the pleasure that he wanted from this. He could do nothing as his body froze up as the electic current traveled though his small, petite body.

As usual, Tao just had to take it.

Seeing tha the boy had enough, Eunsu causally turned off the tazor before sticking the torture device back in his pocket. Glancing at one of the nekos, he wiped the corner of his bottom lip.

"You, come with me. You others can let ZiTao out if you want. But its completely up to you." The one that was called on scurried off behind Eunsu, even though the others knew what was going to happen to that naive catboy.

One of the more brave nekos, known as Luhan, slowly crawled over to the cage, blonde tail swishing back and forth as he unlocked it. Hissing softly at the small shock he recivced, Luhan reached inside the cage before slowly pulling Tao out. Tao didnt feel these touches, due to the slight twiching of his body. His frozen muscles trying to rid himself of the pain that he was in.

Once Luhan removed Tao from the cage, the other cats gathered around, mewing softly as they rubbed their small hands all over Tao. Trying to find someway to comfort their fallen friend.

Tao glanced around, seeing what they were doing as a small smile came to his face, he did his very best to say something but nothing came out. His mouth didnt allow him to form words.

"Shhh... Its okay, ZiTao. Its all over now. Just relax and bear with us. Remember. All of this will change once we come close to our Master of fate." Luhan whispered softly before holding Tao close, in one swift motion he closed the young boys eyes, wanting him to sleep.

Tao quickly awoke from his dream as he felt a small tap on his shoulder. Slowly streaching out as he rubbed his tired eyes. He didnt even know he had fallen asleep until he'd woken up. Slowly looking around as he felt that tap on his shoulder once again. His brown eyes locked with that familiar face as a small mewl escaped him.

What did Kris want with him?

Didnt he say that he didnt want Tao?

Tao tilted his head to the side, genuinely curious to what Mas-- Kris would want. Slowly swishing his black tail this way and that, he waited paitently. Knowing that if Kris had something to say or a reason to wake him up. He'd say something.

Kris blinked a few times, staring down at the catboy, having no real motive to why he woke him up in the first place. A soft sigh escaped him, as he sat down besides Tao before rubbing the nape of his neck.

This time fully clothe.

"Tao, are you sure you arent a lost kitten? You dont belong to anyone right?" Kris spoke in a low tone, almost a whisper, hoping that the kitten didnt hear him so he wouldnt have to continue such a conversation.

"Nope~! I ish Masterless, sir. That ish whys I was out der in the cold. All shiver shiver, you know?" A soft smile came to the kitten face as he slowly the back of his hand, grooming his ears. Waiting for Kris' response.

"In that case... I guess you can stay here. But it wont be all unicorns and rainbows when you stay with me. I dont believe in free staying. You will work, and you will do as I say. Now come upstairs. Since it is still raining outside, you can come and sleep with me in my bed. Just this once, ZiTao." Kris sighed softly before slowly getting up and making his way towards the stairs.

"What ever you wish, Master." Tao hummed happily, before scurrying behind the taller male.

"And dont call me Master!"


 

There you go. A bit of Tao's background. You will see more later. But for now~! Enjoy the small fluff nae? No update until like Wednesday since I updated this chapter so very fast. Only because I know you guys love this story so very much! Please subscribe for more~!