❥The First Night...

One Rainy Night...

 

♚The First Night...

Kris had to rub his eyes for a minute just to make sure that everything he was seeing was completely real. Did this soaking wet boy in front of him really have some parts of a cat? The soft mewl from the latter snapped Kris out of his thoughs. The last thing he wanted to do was take some animal into his home, but he didnt want the death of the boy on his head.

Stepping aside to allow the thing entrance, Kris watched him carefully with his brown eyes. This couldnt be real right? Slowly closing the door, he watched as the cat looked around the home as if it was curious when Kris wasnt hiding anything anyway.

Kris slowly came up behind the cat boy before kneeling down behind him, reaching out slowly to the boys cute blonde hair.

"Do you have a name? Or shall I call you cat boy?" Kris was the first to break the silence, after all, a stranger was in his home. The least he could do was get to know him. To see if all this was real and not some messed up dream. The catboy gawked up at Kris, his mouth partly open before he tilted his head to the side.

"Zitao. I ish Zitao. Call... Call me Tao!" The one known as Tao, hummed softly before sitting on the floor facing Kris as he his bottom lip. Kris took notice to how Tao's left ear twitched.

Wait what?

There was no possible way that those were real.

No

Possible

Way.

"Master, you okay?" Tao blinked a few times, wide eyed and in confusion as it look as if Kris just zoned out completely.

"Yeh, I am... Wait, Master? No no no. I am just being kind and letting you stay here for the night. After the rain dies down you and your weird body parts are leaving. Quickly." Kris grimaced slightly before standing up, remembering his shower as he walked up stairs to his room. Kris didnt think the kitten would follow him. So, he didnt take a second thought as he stripped off his robe, and placing it on the counter.

The soft squeal behind him alearted him otherwise.

Kris sighed softly before slowly turning around, not really caring about his body. It was his house after all. Though, he couldnt help the small smile that came to his face when he saw the cute blush on the kittens face.

Tao did in fact follow the male, because he didnt know what esle to do. The last thing he'd think to happen is that he'd walk in to a Kris. Literally the last thing that would ever come to the naive kittens little mind.

Seeing that body, made his face light up in a cute little blush. Tao quickly covered his cheeks before looking away. This was an embarrassing moment for him. Kris slowly approached Tao, making no movement to cover his form. 

A small smirk came to Kris' face as he moved Tao's hands away, to stop the cat from hiding his face. Using this moment to slowly reach his hand up to touch one of the black cat ears a top of the boys head. This was a moment he'd been waiting for. He wanted to test his sanity in this moment, just to make sure his imagination wasnt getting the best of him.

Slowly the soft black fur, Kris earned a soft purr from the cat boy. Which thoughouly surprised the male. 

This was real.

The catboy was real.

It exsisted.

Kris didnt know what to think so he slowly moved away from Tao before going over to the shower, opening the shower door he sighed out softly, trying to take in all this.

Why him? 

Why did the cat boy have to end up on his door step?

"Master, where are you--"

"Dont call me, Master. I dont even want you here. I was just being nice so dont get attached." Kris snapped before going into the shower and closing the door behind him. Tao felt a tinge of pain go through his small body. Of course the male didnt want him.

No one wanted Tao after all.

He was different.

No one wanted a weird catboy to take care of.