❥Xi Luhan? Dont Ever Speak That Name...

One Rainy Night...

 

♚Xi Luhan? Dont Ever Speak That Name...

"LuLu, I think I am in love with you."  Tao whispered softly as he cuddled close to the older cat boy, known as Luhan. They hardly ever had time to themselves. The cruel trainer Eunsu would go out for an amount of time. The kittens never knew what he was doing and they really didnt care. It gave them time to do what they wanted.

Luhan smiled softly, hearing the words of the younger boy. He could understand why Tao felt that way. Watching over the younger boy ever since he came to this place at 3. Now fifteen, Luhan didnt understand why Tao felt this way. He just assumed that Tao was in heat and this was his way of letting someone know.

"I know Tao. You tell me ever chance you get." Luhan chuckled softly before shaking his head Leaning down to kiss the boy on the forehead. Tao felt his cheeks heat up as he brought his eyes up to Luhan, a happy smile on his face.

"Only because its true. LuLu~ I love you. L-O-V-E you." Tao giggled softly before his white left ear twitched. Swishing his tail from side to side, he moved to straddled Luhan's waist; looking up into those light brown orbs.

Luhan sighed softly, smiling nonetheless at Tao's cuteness. Leaning back on his hands he allowed the smaller cat boy to sit on his waist, not really thinking anything of it.

Until a weird wave of pleasure traveled through him.

Looking down at Tao he noticed how he was rolling his hips against him, in a grinding motion. This caused Luhan to raise a brow before shaking his head.

"No, Tao. You know we must say s for our Master's of fate." Luhan sighed softly before closing his eyes. Tao pushed out his bottom lip in a small pout before crossing his arms over his chest.

"I dont see why. I love you, LuLu. Not some strange man that I cant meet until I am eighteen." Tao huffed out his cheeks, trying to do his best to make a point about all of this. If there was anyone he wanted to loose his ity to, he wanted it to be someone that he loved and cared for, like Luhan. It all made sense to the younger catboy. But Luhan just seemed to know better.

"Tao, I love you too. And I know you know that. But we ca--"

Luhan was quickly cut off when Tao's lips met his. Smiling into the kiss, he pulled him closer wrapping his arms around his petite waist. This was the only thing he'd let Tao do and the younger catboy took advantage of every chance he got.

Hearing the front door open, the duo quickly broke the kiss. Luhan glanced at Tao before quickly picking him up and helping him into his cage. Locking the door, he looked at Tao caringly before he went to go over to his cage.

To bad he was to late.

"Luhan! What the are you doing out of your cage? I remember my exact words before I left this house. You mutants arent allowed to leave your cage for anything. So, explain to me why you arent in yours." Eunsu hissed out, before he walked over to the orange eared cat. Tao felt his jaw drop, feeling the upmost horrible about all of this. If Luhan forgot about Tao and just went to his own cage, then he would be in his mess.

Dark brown orbs looking back at the door, Tao saw Hideki and Hiro. The Moshimoto twins that were pretty much Eunsu's lackys. So, that meant if they were there, this wasnt going to be an easy day for Luhan.

Luhan looked up at the trainer, never being the scared one. Even if he did fear Eunsu sometimes, he never let it show. He believed that he had to be strong, not only for Tao, but for the other catboys that had no one to look up too.

"Sorry, sir. You know that Sehun is sick, and I had to give him his medicine." Luhan lied flawlessly as he played with his fingers. He quickly lowered his light brown orbs, knowing Eunsu had a thing for to much eye contact.

"He is lying. We should punish the little ." Hiro pipped up before popping out from behind Eunsu, and evil smirk on his face.

"I think we should. And I think I have an idea of just how." Hideki his bottom lip before coming out from behind Hiro.

Tao could just feel the chill rippled down his spine at Hiro's smirk and Hideki his bottom lip. He knew this was going ot be hell, and it killed him that he couldnt do anything.

Luhan said nothing though, the only thing that he did wish was that Tao didnt have to see this. Knowing it was killing the white eared cat boy that he just couldnt help.

Eunsu nodded slowly before pulling Luhan by his hair to the center of the living room, the twins and the trainer crowding around him. Tao was straining his ears to try and hear what they were saying. But he couldnt. Furrowing his brow, he was working on trying to unlock the cage, he didnt see Eunsu apporaching him.

"Tao, what are you doing? Trying to escape I see? Oh, I get it now. You are trying to help your beloved Luhan, nae?" Eunsu scoffed before squating down and clamping a lock on the cage. "Try now. Ayo, Hiro. Go ahead and start."
 
Hiro looked over at Eunsu before nodding slightly, looking down at Luhan, who wasnt bothering to look up at them. Bringing back his foot and taking a swift kick to the boys stomach. Hideki took wind of this and helped as well. Eunsu slowly got up before walking over to the twins, who were mercilessly kicking Luhan who couldnt seem to get away from the pain.
 
Tao screamed out, having to watch this just tore his heart from his chest. He reached out through the bars of the cage, just trying to find someway to help his friend, his love, the person he cared for the most. Clear tears ran down his pale cheeks as he shook the cage.
 
Nothing.
 
Nothing he could do.
 
Tao just couldnt help.
 
He could only watch.
 
A dark chuckle came from Eunsu as he kicked Luhan one good time in the forehead, not knowing the damage he really did. 
 
"Come on guys, lets not deal with this trash anymore." Eunsu spoke before leading the twins back out the door.
 
Luhan coughed violently as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He looked over at Tao, faintly hearing his sobbing. A small smile came to his face as he slowly crawled over to the cage. He was in to much pain to stand up. He was in to much pain to go anywhere. But he had to let Tao know something.
 
Digging into this pocket, and pulling out a small key once he was in front of Tao's cage. Making a small shushing noise, even if his chest burned with every breath he took. Blood was coming from his forehead and he knew that some of his fingers were broken. But he didnt want to worry Tao.
 
Tao watched with hurt eyes as Luhan made his way over to him. But there was no way he could stop the tears. Luhan was only like this because of him. It was all his fault and he knew it. Dark brown orbs watched as Luhan struggled with the key, doing his very best to open the lock.
 
Tao sniffled softly as he reached through the gaps in the cage, helping Luhan open the lock. Once it clicked, Tao quickly pushed the door of the cage open, scrambling to Luhan's side. Holding him close to his chest.
 
"LuLu... I am so sorry. We have to get you to a hospital. Quickly. I know I can save you Luhan. Just stay--"
 
"Shhh... T-Tao... Its o... Its okay. T-Take m-my necklace, Tao... T-Take it an l-leave t-this place. I h...I have f-faith that y-you c...can do this on your own. I...I love you." Luhan spoke between coughs, blood trickling down the corner of his mouth. A small smile came to his face, before his eyes fluttered closed.
 
Tao's eyes widen as he shook Luhan, doing everything that he could to wake up the older cat boy. Shaking his head, he screamed out. Pecking Luhan's lips, not even caring about the blood on his lips. 
 
"Luhan! P-Please! D-Dont l-leave me. I am n-nothing without you... Please." Tao whispered softly before tears began to streak down his cheeks. He couldnt believe it. He lost the one person that he really love. And it was all his fault.
 
And now he was nobody.
 
"Xi Luhan..." Tao whispered softly before he brough a hand down to grip the silver necklace with a ring around it. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he finally came back to relality. Looking around for a moment, he saw Kris standing in the doorway. His eyes widen, finally remembering the coffee he forgot to get. How long had he been out?
 
"You didnt even notice that I turned the off... Tao, did you say Xi Luhan?" Kris pursed his lips before removing himself from the doorway and slowly entering the breakroom. Standing over Tao, he backed the boy up against the wall, glaring down at him. "Dont ever speak that name while you're around me. Or you will regret it." He hiss out before cupping Tao's chin roughly, taking notice to the tears but he didnt care.
 
Tao looked up at Kris, nodding slowly as his hand released the necklace around his neck. Moving a hand up to wipe the tears, he lowered his gaze. Not really wanting to ask, but he couldnt help himself.

"Kris, how do you know Luhan?"


 

OKAY. This chapter was a bit long as you can see. But I wanted to be sure to get all the heartwreaching details in there! I hope that you like it. Now, how does Kris know Luhan? Do Tao and Kris have a connection? Will any of that be in the next chapter! Stay tuned to find out and look for the new chapter. I don't know when it will be up. I am without a computer. Sorry guys.