❥Dirty Little Secret...

One Rainy Night...

 

 

♚Dirty Little Secret...

Kris really didnt know what to say at the moment, after all, the reason why he knew Luhan was solely his business and he didnt have to share that bit of information with someone he barely knew. Even if it was Tao and even if it did appear that they had this one thing in common. Kris refused to treat Tao as anything other then someone to mess around with. After all, if Tao seemed so desparate to stay with him, even if Kris didnt want him.
 
Slowly moving his gaze from the catboy, Kris said nothing else on the subject and Tao knew more then well you dont press a Master to answer your question. He slowly lowered his eyes as his white tail swished back and forth, deciding to change the subject after all he could just feel the tension in the air and that was something that he seriously didnt want.
 
"Sorry, I forgot about your coffee, Master. I must have been distracted." Tao nodded slowly as his white ears lowered on his head, tail wrapping around his upper thighs. He felt more them embarrassed at this moment but decided to say nothing. He didnt want to tell Kris about the flashback he had. If Kris wouldnt share his information, Tao sure as hell wouldnt share his.
 
"Coffee? What? I dont even like coffee. Do something with it and meet me  back in my office. Dont worry about punishment. But next time you wont be as lucky." Kris mumbled softly under his breath as he exited the room. He just couldnt stop thinking about Luhan now that Tao brought him up. He didn't know what Luhan looked like anymore. All he could remember was blonde hair and doe eyes.
 
Snapping out of those thoughts, Kris finally made it to his office and someone unexpeced was there waiting for him; Kiara of course. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he made his way over to his desk, sitting down behind it as he looked up at the annoyance of a woman.
 
"What do you want now, Kiara." Kris hummed under his breath, making sure his voice was authritive so the girl would know he wasnt in a good mood and would leave as soon as possible. Though, Kiara said nothing. She just stood there smiling down at Kris. She had her own plans in mind after all.
 
...
 
Tao sighed softly to himself as he poured the coffee down the sink, never liking the taste anyway. He made sure to push Luhan as far from his mind as possible. After all, you arent suppose to dig up old memories that really have no purpose in your current life now. Besides, it hurt to much to think about Luhan anyway.
 
Washing out the coffee cup, Tao stared down at the sink trying to wipe his mind of previous memories that he didn't need to think about. Once he got himself together, he made his way out of the break room. One hand grasping the necklace Luhan gave him so long ago. Once reaching his Master's office he knocked on the door once before opening it quickly after. What he saw broke his heart in two. He didn't understand why... But it just felt so wrong to him.
 
"I am sorry, Master. I should have waited for entrance. I will just wait out here until you're done." Tao lowered his light brown eyes as he exited the room, slowly closing the door behind him. He then leaned against the wall, his white ears lowered a top of his head as he focused his gaze on the ground; slowly sliding down the wall.
 
Kris didnt know what to think when Kiara approached him and prompty sat on his lap. He didnt know what to say when the girl ran her hands up and down. And he definately didnt know how to react when Tao walked in the room and saw them like this. Honestly, this was the first time in a long time that he just didnt know what to do. His eyes just traveled from Kiara to Tao and back again.
 
"Tao... I..." Kris didnt get a chance to get the words out before the kitten closed the door behind him. His eyes then came to to land on the girl in front of him. A sigh escaped his lips as he ran a hand through his hair before quickly pushing Kiara off his lap. He then stood up and brushed himself off and glanced at the girl as if she was just trash. And in his eyes at the moment she totally was.
 
"Kiara, for future referance. I am gay." Kris nodded before walking to the door making his way to find his lost little kitten. He didnt understand his feelings toward Tao or if they were really feelings at all. In his mind, he was just using Tao as something to play with so he could have a bit of intereset in his life. But his heart was on a different note that he knew that he couldnt figure out.
 
He didnt have to look far, seeing the male he was looking for so close to his office. Kris never being one to apologize, he just kneeled down in front of Tao and waited for the kitten to look up at him. Tao being in his own little world at the moment, took a few moment before his ears perked up and he looked up at Kris. Just now noticing his Master there, Tao's eyes widened and he wiped away the few tears that fell. But if Kris asked, he seriously couldnt give a reason to why he was crying.
 
"Hey, kitten. Let go home okay?" Kris nodded a bit before moving a hand to caress Tao's cheek, a small smile coming to his features as he wiped away the kittens tears with the pad of his thumbs. With that, Tao slowly stood up and rubbed his eyes not being able to fight the soft pink blush that came to his features. It was one of the first times that Kris willingly gave him skinship. Did that mean that the bitter master was warming up to him?
 
Kris reaching out to take Tao's hand, as they walked down the corridor to the elevator. Kiara peered out of Kris' office looking at the duo with a scowl on her face. 
 
"If that stupid creature thinks he is getting my Kris. He is dead wrong."

I am at my aunties house for Thanksgiving and I mangaged to get on her computer to update this chapter. I really hope I get a computer soon so I can update regularly. I hope you like this chapter! I hope I can update as much as I can while I am over here. And if you have been waiting for TaoRis there might be some in the next chapter. I dont know.