Chapter 12

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

Honey  is really nervous but she still act strong infront of those girls. She was about to pass them when one of the girls grab her hand and pull her to the corner.

"Yah!!! let go off me!! what do you want?" she said angrily

 

"What do we want? huh!! your asking  it to us?? You relly don't know??" the girl said sarcastically

"Do you think I will ask if I know what you guys want from me??" Honey said

Because of  her answer, the girl slap her face really hard that cause her  lips bleed and her  chics to turn really red.
 

"Your really stupid don't you?  Still sticking to Jonghyun's family to pity you? you poor girl, acting like a princess before but now look at you?? looks so miserable . Hah!1 but still your really great to still have Jonghyun's family support you despite of what you've done 2 yrs ago. You don't know how misserable Jonghyun is when you leave him"  The girl explained full of  anger.

"Who the do you think you are to say those words to me?" Honey still acting strong 

"Who I am? well you really did forget me huh!  I was just the nerd girl that being bullied by those mean students back in High School, and Jonghyun oppa is the only one who gives attention and care to me, and what makes me change to be a mean like this  is because of you! I really hate you Honey Jang! Because of you Jonghyun Oppa suffers a lot! . This time the girl said it very loud which made the guest got curious of whats happening.

 

Jonghyun and her sister  saw Honey  being sourrounded by the girls, they hurriedly went to see whats happening. Jonghyun quickly went to Honeys side and found her lips bleeding, he was really worried so he hugged her. 

"Are you alright? " Jonghyun asked really worried then he faced the girls who are shocked of his actions.

"Who are you to hurt Honey like this? Jonghyun who is now confronting them

"Oppa! it's me Lily remember?" she explained 

"Lily?" Jonghyun trying to remember who she is.

"Oppa! it's me the one who is being bullied by those mean students"

"Oh! I remember! but why are you doing this to her?" Jonghyun asked

"Because she is the reason why you became sad after she leaves you, you really look misserable staying all day in under the old tree in our school. I hate to see you like that.  That's why I promised to myself that Im going to revenge to her for making you sad. But I was really shocked to saw the two of you together happy.  I can't accept that, why do you have to care so much for her after everything she'd done! Why of all the girls?? why her??" Lily now starting to cry full of anger.

"What did you say?? You dont have the rights to do this to her, the fact the I still care for her is because I already know the reasons. You dont even know how much she suffers too because of being forced to study abroad. So please stop this I really thank you for the concern but your too much and I don't like it. Let's go Honey!! Jonghyun grab her hands take her to  their seat.

Jonghyun's sister told the girls to leave because they really made a scene after that she too joined Jonghyun and Honey ask what's happening. Jonghyun tell her that he will explain everything when they got home. Honey who still frightened is now losing her control and began to cry. Everyone is worried about her so they decided to  go home first.


_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know my story gets boring... and I don't know why??..  I was too lazy this past few days... but still hope everyone likes it! I really did my best... so please do comment and subscribed... thanks... :))