Chapter 8.

A " Curse " ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Woah, are you and JungKookie like taking turns to frown at me ? " You said to V after seeing the frown on JungKook's face.
" Why does he get a 'ie' that makes his name all cutesy and stuff. Why isn't there no ' Taehyungie ' ?~ " V whimpered.
" Aish, Arraso. Taehyungie, are you happy now? " You said with a hint o sarcasm in your tone.
You and BTS were still at Japan, this was the 2nd day at Japan, the first day. The manager allowed you guys to go out and have fun. But you didn't really have much fun. Cause you had to deal with the childishness of both JungKook and V. 
" Aish jongmal. Can't you say it willingly?~ you said it willingly for JungKook too! " V whined, then making puppy-dog-eyes so that you can't get mad at him.
- V's P.O.V -
It seems like manager has told him the news, he ain't taking it THAT well after all. I really wonder, why must there be only one main shipping in BTS? And why can't the fans choose, it would make ___'s life easier. By a ton lot. Hmm, if the manager seriously wants this.. I guess I would have to follow what he wants then. ___ really, really.. Is very very beautiful.. 
- End of V's P.O.V -
" Yah! What are you staring at? The blank air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter