Chapter 1.

A " Curse " ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG ! " You shouted at V { Kim Tae Hyung is his real name }
" MWO?! " He shouted back.
" WHY DID YOU TELL MY FRIENDS THAT I WAS NOT THEIR FRIEND ANYMORE ?! " You shouted back.
" WELLL. BECAUSE YOU ARE A BABO ? " V replied.
" MWO?! COME HEREEEE ! " You shouted as you chased V around the studio.
" Ya. Stop being so noisy ! " Jin said.
" Mianhae oppa~ " You said.
" Tsk tsk tsk. So now someone is acting cutesy ehh? " V said.
" Kim.. Tae.. Hyung.. You're so dead... " You said slowly then glaring at V again.
" Woah. Chill , don't get mad at your " boyfriend " ~ " Jungkook said, suddenly popping out of somewhere.
" .. Ya, his not my boyfriend. It's so obvious ! " You snapped back.
" But. ___-noona. You keep quarreling with him. Couple quarrel ? Kekeke. " JungKook replied.
" What! Where did you get that from!!! Aishhh jinjja ! " You said, unable to stand the 3 of them.
You were a trainee{rookie-in-training} at Big Hit Ent, and then. You met Kim TaeHyung. The guy that will irritate the living hell out of you, then leave you confused with what he just said. People say boys tease girls cause they like her. But obviously, he is just a real . 
" AISHH ! WHY AM I FORCED TO WEAR THIS BANDDDD. WHY IS THERE A INVISIBLE LINE ATTACHING OUR BANDS TOGETHER! " You complained.
" Aishh. Lady, this is a studio. Not a complain area. " V said, petting you. " It ain't my fault that we're chained together anyway. " 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter