Chapter 3.

A " Curse " ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Noona. V-Hyung says you should work on your rapping skills. " Jungkook innocently said as he came up to you when you were half asleep.
" Hmm? Oh.. Arraso.. That was so random, Kim TaeHyung.. " You replied, too tired to get up and argue with V at the moment.
Jungkook then leaves you alone so you can sleep.
- 1 hour later.. -
" Lazy ___-ah. Please wake up now ~ I can't go anywhere without you ~ Cause we're forced to be together as long as our bands are there ~ " V rapped as he entered your room with a loud bang.
" Aish, jinjja. Who said I was still asleep. Can't I use my phone in bed ? Aigoo. V-ah, you should work on your rapping. " You said as you glared at him.
" Mwo?! You were awake ?! Aish, I could've gone and ate ice-cream with Jungkook. AISHH! " V whined.
" Hmph, you made me mad first. " You said as you laughed at him.
" You owe me ice-cream. A-lot of ice-cream. " V said in an aegyo-like-voice.
" Ehh? Someone's acting all cutesy now eh? " You teased.
" Fine then. I won't use my aegyo voice anymore then. " V said as he threw a childish-fit.
" Arraso. Lets just go and buy your ice-cream, okay. " You said, sighing at how childish V is.
" Jinjja?! Yay !! " V squealed.
" .. Oh my god. " You said as you face palmed yourself.
Soon you went to the nearby ice-cream shop and met Jungkook there.
" Hyung ! I was waiting here for so long. You asked me to wait here. You said you would pay for me, so I didn't bring my wallet. The store managers look like they want to kill me... " Jungkook said to V as soon as they met. 
" Aigoo, our poor JungKook must have suffered a lot ! I'll pay for you first okay? Later V is gonna return the money to me. " You said as you pet JungKook and glared at V.
V just scratched his head and laughed to himself.
" Kamsamida ___-noona ! " JungKook said as he nodded to you.
" Keke. " You said as you petted JungKook's fluffy hair as you headed to the cashier to pay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter