Chapter 4.

A " Curse " ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omo. Hello~. " Rap monster , suga and jimin said. 
" Annyeonghasaeyo noona ~ You're really moving in with us ? The manager said it was your choice.. " JungKook said, before V could cover his mouth.
" Taehyung told me that the manager WANTS me to move here... " You said, suddenly realizing what was going on. " Kim TaeHyung... Aish! Jongmal ... Aigoo-ah.. Neon warire?! " You shouted.
" Well, you're here now, aren't you? " V said, petting you.
" ... Nan jongmal jukkeso! { I really wanna die } " You said.
" Noona, if you die, V-Hyung is gonna bully me a lot ! " Jungkook said, acting cutesy.
" Aiii. That's why I can't die right , Jugkook? So I can protect you, right ? " You asked .
" Yup, V-Hyung is a big and bad bully ! " JungKook said.
" Ya, ___ taught you wrongly right ? " V said , pulling his ears.
" Ya! TaeHyung, don't bully the maknae-ah. If the fans know about it, they'll attack you for attacking their adorable maknae ! " You said, smacking Taehyung ( not hardly tho. )
" Aish. You only care about JungKook. " V said, throwing your bag on the bed for you, then walking back to his bed and laid down. 
" Ehhh? Someone's jealous ! " Jin , Rap Monsta , J-Hope and Suga said.
" ... Im going to the balcony , okay. " V said, before leaving the room.
" I'll go after him, we can't be separa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter