My Evil-Sweet Crush !!

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

 

 

 

It was 3:00 AM and Wook was still lying in bed … eyes opened wide as he kept staring at the ceiling .

Well ,he wasn't exactly looking at the ceiling .. since he wasn't actually in this world at all.

 

-Did he really say that he loves me ? maybe I heard him wrong .. maybe he didn't mean 'love'

Like 'LOVE' .. maybe he meant like 'I love you as a friend' !- Wook said to himself still in denial & shock .. refusing to believe what he heard coming out of his 'boss' mouth.

 

"What are you blathering about IDIOT ??!! he just KISSED YOU & told you that HE LOVES YOU !! WHAT DO YOU NEED MORE ??!!" a voice from inside Wookie's mind screamed at him.

- But I hate that guy !! he treats me like trash ! – Wook answered with such arguments

"NO .. You're FALLING for that guy .. admit it Ryeowook ,if you don't like him you wouldn't have kissed him"

 

Wook finally sighed defeated .Whatever ,or who ever  that 'sound' in his head was .. it was winning the argument anyway.

It's been a while since Wook started to feel some feelings for Kyuhyun ,but he was denying it all the time ,even though deep inside he knew that the only reason that prevented him from quitting the job was that he liked to work for Kyuhyun .. no matter how bad or tough the work might be .. it was a chance for him to at least see Kyuhyun every day.

 

 

- Oh my Gosh .. his lips !- Wook said closing his eyes as he put his hand on his own lips ,remembering the most mind-blowing kiss he had ever had with a boy .. or girl in his entire life.

He suddenly opened his eyes & shook his head laughing .

 

- I sound creepy !- He said to himself laughing then he laughed again as he took out his cell phone from his pocket. He wanted to talk to Minnie as he knew for sure that Min was still awake for sure ,still drinking & having fun after his Birthday party.

The phone started ringing & Wook was DYING ! he wanted to tell Min everything that the waiting killed him. But suddenly ,all his excitement faded away ,when Min obviously closed the phone & didn't even bother picking up.

- What the … -Wook mumbled as he called Min's number again ,but this time .. he closed his phone.

Wook knew at that moment that Min was absolutely pissed off ,because he never acts like this unless he is angry ,which made Wook nervous .He was too busy thinking about what happened with him & Kyuhyun that he forgot to call Min when he got home.

- I have to go to see him before work – Wook said as he looked at the clock that pointed to 3:30 AM .He had only 4 hours to sleep before he gets up & get ready for work.

Ryeowook lied on his bed again & tried his best to force himself to sleep ,but he couldn't.

He was too worried about Min & just couldn't wait ,so he grabbed his jacket & went to his car to drive to Min's house.

He was driving fast ,and in less than five minutes ,he was standing at Min's door step.

He rang the bell & Min opened the door ,and by the way he looked .. he was asleep & Wook woke him up.

 

- DID YOU LOSE YOUR FREAKIN' MIND ?!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW ?!!- Min screamed at Ryeowook when he opened the door ,but Wook didn't care much.

- I wouldn't have come if you answered my calls or at least texted me back !! – Ryeowook said as he pushed the door & went inside the house.

- WHY DID YOU COME HERE ANYWAY ?? DON'T YOU HAVE 'WORK' TO DO ??- Min said still screaming & making quotation marks on the word (WORK)

- I apologized to you Minnie ! you know that I don't have a choice – Ryeowook said sad as his eyes started to fill up with tears.

- I spent my birthday waiting & looking at the clock the whole time ,hoping that you would show up ,but you didn't … do you know how much it not to have your best friend beside you in this day ? – Min said still as annoyed and angry as before ,but this time he wasn't screaming

- I'm sorry … forgive me please ? – Wook said as he walked towards Min willing to hug him ,but Min took a step back.

- You're killing yourself & risking your health for a stupid job that you HATE ! without mentioning that sadist manager you work for

- He's not sadist ! don't talk about him like that !! – Wook said annoyed defending Kyuhyun ,which caused Min to open his eyes wide

- So what ? you're enjoying being abused by that freak ? WAKE UP KIM RYEOWOOK ..YOU'RE BEING SO PATHETIC & MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF !!-Min said & Wook's eyes opened wide ,he couldn't believe what Min just said

- THIS IS NOT TRUE ! KYUHYUN IS NOT A FREAK ,AND I'M NOT BEING ABUSED – Wook said now screaming too .. he felt so angry by this argument.

- HE'S USING YOU JUST LIKE HE USED THE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU !!

- HE LOVES ME !!! – Wook finally screamed that at the top of his lungs ,and Min couldn't get any more surprised & confused

- What ? – Min asked again to reassure what he heard.

- He told me that he loves me .. he even kissed me today .. – Ryeowook said looking down & trying to catch his breath after screaming so loud.

- And you believed him ? oh come on !! don't say that you believed him !! –Min said & Wook raised his head looking at Min surprised ,he couldn't believe Min's reaction.

- Why wouldn't I believe him ? – Wook asked as he started to feel angry again

- Umm .. let's see .. because he's a control freak ? because he's a heartless ,sadist manager that doesn't give a damn about his employees ? WAKE UP JERK !! YOU'RE DAYDREAMING !!-Min finally yelled out loud frustrated as hell

- You know what ? forget that you even saw my face ,or that we had this conversation –Wook said as he grabbed his jacket & started walking fast steps to get out of there as soon as possible ,because he knew that if he stayed one more minute he will burst in tears .. and that was the last thing he wanted to happen

- YOU WILL SEE RYEOWOOK ! THAT MAN WILL HURT YOU !- Min yelled that one sentence ,as Wook closed the door harshly & went to his car as fast as he could

 

The tears were rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably ,because he felt so alone in that second.

His best friend was doubting him & that hurt him a lot .He was looking for answers & support & wanted to tell Min everything about him & Kyuhyun .. but he never in million years though that Min would ever be this stubborn.

 

In few minutes ,Wook got to his house & he directly went to his bed room … where he threw himself on his bed ,hiding his face in a pillow .. and crying his heart out.

He kept crying for few minutes until he calmed down a bit .He raised his head & looked at the clock to see it pointing at 6:30 AM.

 

- Great ! now I have to go to work not only without sleeping ,but also with red ,puffed eyes-Wook said annoyed as he buried his face in the pillow again, and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

Wook started to open his eyes slowly ,when he heard his phone ringing ,he put his hand in his pocket to take it out ,and when he did ,he answered without even looking at the number.

 

- Yeoboseyeo ? – Wook said still closing his eyes & in a half-asleep condition.

- You are SO DEAD !- a deep voice from the other line said causing Wook to open his eyes

- Yesung? Why are you calling at this early hour ? –Wook said confused and rubbing his eyes

- Are you in a bar ? because you sound so drunk !

- What bar that would open at this early hour ? I'm not drunk ! – Wook said laughing as he finally sat on the bed after he was lying.

- What do you mean by 'at this early hour' ? – Yesung asked ,and in that moment Wook jumped from his bed ,because he KNEW that something wasn't right.

- WHAT TIME IS IT NOW ?!!!

- It's 5:00 PM

- WHAAAAAAT !!!! –Wook yelled at the top of his lungs

- Why did you skip work today ? don't you know that committing a crime is better than skipping work when it comes to Kyuhyun ?? –Yesung asked & Wook began to freak out even more

- I have to go now  ,I'll talk to you later – Wook said as he hung up the phone without even waiting for a reply

 

 

He took his car keys & went out to his car as the speed of light.

He knew that Kyuhyun would still be in the company , so he drove to go there as fast as he could.

He was about to park his car when he finally reached the company ,but just before he could do that ,he could see Kyuhyun getting out of the building.

Wook got out of the car as fast as he could ,and started running to catch up with Kyuhyun before he takes off.

 

- Mr. CHO !! –Wook called loudly & Kyuhyun turned around to see who the person was ,and just when he did .. he saw Wook running towards him .

- Ryeowook ! Nice to see you ! But the work day is over – Kyuhyun said smirking when Wook finally stopped running

 

Wook felt his heart beating so fast ,but he knew that it wasn't only from running fast ,but because when Kyuhyun turned around & faced him ,Wook remembered what happened last night.

 

 

- Mr. Cho .. I'm so sorry , I just ……

Wook couldn't finish his words ,because his words were interrupted by Kyuhyun's lips that attacked him out of the blue .

Wook was shocked ,so he opened his eyes wide & didn't kiss Kyuhyun back ,as action that made Kyuhyun break up the kiss giggling.

 

- Just because you're so cute ,I won't get mad at you-Kyuhyun whispered in Wook's ear making him shiver ,and blush massively.

- I .. I ….. –Wook was waaaaay to nervous & embarrassed to actually be able to form a sentence.

- Let's go somewhere & talk .. if you're not busy or anything – Kyuhyun said smiling & Wook's eyes opened wide

- I .. no .. I don't .. have .. things –Wook mumbled stupidly ,making Kyuhyun laugh.

-I'm not gonna kill you ,you know !! you don't have to be this nervous !! c'mon ,we'll go in my car then I'll bring you to take your car ,arasso ? –Kyuhyun said without taking that smirk off his face

-N .. N .. Ne .. –Wook said mumbling …. AGAIN.

 

 

Kyuhyun laughed once more ,he thought it was the cutest thing ever ,and again .. Wook blushed massively as they got in Kyuhyun's car.

Kyuhyun started driving & Wook could swear that his heart was going to jump out of his chest any second .Not only because of the nervousness ,but also the fact that he was sitting THAT close to Kyuhyun just melted him from inside to outside.

 

"Don't be this panicked Ryeowook ! it's not like he's gonna kill you or anything !" Wook told himself as he took a deep breath to calm himself down a bit.

"What if he did ??!! the guy is CRAZY !!"

"NO HE'S NOT .. HE'S …. UNIQUE .."

"HE'S A PSYCHO !!"

"STOP OVER-REACTING !!!"

 

There was an endless fight going on in Wook's head that made him certain that he was going crazy.

 

"Aishhh~ I'm LOSING MY MIND !!" Wook finally said loudly ,breaking the silence in the car & making Kyuhyun almost jump from the surprise.

- WHAT HAPPENED ?!! – Kyuhyun asked freaked out & Wook's face become as red as a tomato

-Ah .. no .. nothing .. nothing .. I just realized that I forgot something –Wook said lowering his head nervously

- Um .. okay … anyway .. we arrived at the place – Kyuhyun said looking at Wook confused as he stopped the car

 

 

Kyuhyun got out of the car first while Wook stayed for few more seconds because he was checking his phone, but the next thing Wook knew ,was that Kyuhyun opened the passenger's door for him.

 

- Ah .. you .. didn't have to do that ,I was getting out anyway –Wook said laughing nervously while Kyuhyun smiled

- It's okay ,c'mon .. let's go – Kyuhyun said smiling and lending his hand to Wook who raised his hand & took Kyuhyun's hand gladly.

 

 

Wook felt like he was walking on the clouds in that moment ,he felt like his heart was going to explode and he just couldn't believe that 'that' was the same person who causes the terror in the company !!

 

They walked into a small coffee shop & sat on one of the tables. Kyuhyun got up & went to order something while Wook just sat there tapping his feet on the floor very nervously.

 

- Ah ~ why am I so over-reacting !! he's being nice that's all – Wook told himself again then he closed his eyes & took a deep breath ,and when he opened his eyes again ,he saw Kyuhyun standing with a tray in his hands with two cups on them.

 

- Bubble tea !! how did you know that I like it ??!! – Wook asked surprised when he saw what Kyuhyun ordered for both of them.

- You like it too ?! I didn't know what to order so I took a wild guess & ordered you same as me !glad you like it – Kyuhyun said smiling

- Love it ! kamsamida !! – Wook said as he bowed a little bit for Kyuhyun who giggled

- Didn't I tell you not to talk to me in a formal language ?

- Ah ! I forgot .. then … Gomawoo ! – Wook said again making Kyuhyun laugh

- That's better !- Kyuhyun said smiling & Wook smiled too before taking a sip from his bubble tea cup.

- I .. wanted to .. talk to you so badly today ,but I expected that you won't come to work so I'm glad that we met like this – Kyuhyun said & Wook stopped drinking the tea .

 

He was very surprised ,because he was now the calmed one ,while Kyuhyun really sounded nervous.

 

- I couldn't come to work today because I couldn't sleep last night , I had a fight with my friend – Wook said looking down & Kyuhyun looked at him with a worried gaze

- Friend … you mean …. Your .. girlfriend ?  - Kyuhyun asked nervously

- No .. he's my boyfriend – Wook said innocently & Kyuhyun started coughing loudly ,because he choked with the tea

- YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ??!! – Kyuhyun asked freaked out when he finally stopped the coughing

 - AH ! ANYOOO !! He's my best friend that's all !! – Wook said blushing and waving his hands innocently ,and Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief

- I thought that … um … never mind – Kyuhyun said nervously as he was now blushing too

 

An awkward silence invaded the air as both of them looked at everything ,everyone .. but each other .

 

- We can't keep doing this – Kyuhyun finally said breaking the silence & Wook just looked at him confused

- Doing what ?

- Pretending like last night never happened – Kyuhyun said looking in Wook's eyes ,and the latter's face felt like it was set on fire.

- I …

- What I said yesterday .. when I left you in front of your house .. you remember that ,don't you ?

- I do ..

- I just want you to know that I meant it … with all my heart – Kyuhyun said softly & Wook felt like his heart exploded to billion small pieces & turned into fireworks.

He didn't say a single word , instead .. he just kept staring intensely at Kyuhyun's face ,taking a mental capture of Kyuhyun's gorgeous face.

 

They talked for couple of hours about everything they could think of ,what they liked ,and what they hated , their interests ,music ,and just got to know each other a whole lot more.

 

The more Wook got to know Kyuhyun ,the more he felt his heart skipping a beat with each word ,or smile that left Kyuhyun's perfectly-shaped lips.

 

Wook was still trying to stop his laughter after that dump joke Kyuhyun told him ,when he suddenly noticed that Kyuhyun was staring deeply in his face.

 

- Wha .. what ? – Wook asked nervously because of the intense look Kyuhyun was giving him

- Nothing .. forget it … do you wanna go now ? – Kyuhyun said & Wook just nodded

 

They got in the car & Kyuhyun started driving ,but the drive wasn't awkward this time ,because this time there was more 'communication' and not that uncomfortable silence.

 

 

- I talked the whole time while you were just laughing !! I don't think that's fair !!! – Kyuhyun said pretending to be angry

- Now that you mentioned this … I … have a question … - Wook said nervously & looking down

 

Despite all the fun time he had with Kyuhyun ,he still couldn't believe Kyuhyun's attitude's HUGE CHANGE ! It was like meeting a whole new person.

 

- In the company … it's like you a different person .. don't get me wrong ,but what I mean is …

- You wanna ask me why I'm mean at work ,right ? – Kyuhyun said smiling & Wook blushed massively

- Umm …. Honestly … yes…

- I will tell you why . It's because when my dad first gave me his position to manage the company ,everyone doubted his decision a lot & they tried everything they can to take it from me . I was a very nice manager when I first got this ,but since I found out that being nice wouldn't lead me anywhere , I changed my attitude ,and became this DEVIL you see now !! – Kyuhyun said with stop smiling ,and that made Wook really surprised ,because Kyuhyun was so open about this & didn't hesitate to tell Wook that at all.

 

- But … it's just … weird .. I mean , just yesterday morning you treated me like …. NO BODY ,and when the evening came you …. – Wook said looking down & blushing ,which made Kyuhyun laugh softly

- I can't be nice to anyone at work ,because if I did … they'll eat me alive ! you don't know what I go through everyday .. I'm not a bad person ,but I pretend to be one . I liked you since the first time I saw you in the bar

- The bar ? – Wook asked confused

- When you passed out & I carried you to your friend's car , you looked like a child that day ,I couldn't even believe you're drunk !! – Kyuhyun said laughing & Wook's face was now burning !

- Anyway , I'm glad that I found this about you , I really appreciate you telling me this .. –Wook finally said smiling & Kyuhyun smiled back at him

 

 

Kyuhyun stopped his car in front of the company so Wook can go back in his own car. They got out of the car & Wook walked to his car as Kyuhyun followed him.

 

- I had a lot of fun today … thank you – Wook said smiling & Kyuhyun smiled back at him

- My pleasure ,have a safe drive ,arasso ? – Kyuhyun said smiling & Wook just nodded dumbly ,smiling like a freak

 

Wook got in his car & started driving to go back to his house.

His heart was beating like CRAZY ! he felt like there was fireworks everywhere !

He stopped the car & got out of it & the moment he stepped inside the house he went directly to his bed room, where he threw himself on the bed facing the ceiling & closing his eyes .. remembering every little thing that happened that night , every smile that Kyuhyun smiled & every word that came out of his mouth.

 

 

- I'm totally like a teenager girl .. falling in love for the first time !!! – Wook said to himself laughing like a freak & he put his hand on his heart ,feeling the strong heart beat.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

Yeah .. I know ^^ a bit fluffy ^^ hehehe ^^"

So I told you not to hate Kyuhyun{{ no I didn't ^^" LOL

Anyway ,this is not the end guys !! because I just decided to make this story a bit longer than I originally thought it would be , there will be more & more events & mystery

 

EEEEEEVIL KYU ALL THE WAAAAAY *_* HEHEHE !!

YOU WILL HAVE TO WAAAAAAIT  !! {{ SUCH A TEASER ><

 

**PS. Please forgive me for the typos & grammatical mistakes , I know that you must found A LOT ^^" I'm busy studying for my college exams & didn't have the chance to check it at all**

Before I say anything .. would you please go check out this story by me
It will mean the world to me : ) Pleease
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/477302

 

Please Comment & subscribe … Love you ALLLLL <3

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT YOU'RE GIVING ME ^^ <3