Falling for You When I Shouldn't

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

 

 

 

 

 

- Wookie … you're going to die !!  now I'm sure of that – Min said as he followed Wook who was collecting the things he needed to go to work.

- STOP IT !! you're over-reacting Minnie ! nothing will happen to me – Wook said annoyed because of this continues argument.

- Wookie what you're doing is CRAZY ! you can't kill yourself over a stupid job !! – Min said now almost yelling in frustration.

 

 

Wook sighed deeply .. even though he hated so much to admit it ,but Min was right … it's been a month now since he got that cursed job ,and his health never been worse.

 

He was barely sleeping ,eating … and he almost has no social life now.

 

All he does every day is work ,and the only thing he does when he gets home is sleep.

The only good thing that he was getting from that job was the good pay he was receiving .. other than that … working for Cho Kyuhyun was a LIVING ,BREATHING NIGHTMARE !!

 

- Look at me Wookie .. and just tell me why are you being so stubborn about this ?- Min said as he stood in Wook's way ,looking in his eyes.

- I don't know Minnie … these days I feel like … I don't know how to explain it but I can't quit this job – Wook said with much sincerity in his voice.

 

 

Min didn't say a word ,instead … he just got away from Wook ,letting him continue what he was doing .

Min thought that he finally knew what was holding Wook back ,beside the fact that needed that job ,there was another much bigger & convincing reason.

 

Wook just took his stuff & went out of his house along with Min who went to his car ,while Wook did the same & went to his own car & drove to his work.

 

He was about to go to his office ,when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

 

He took it out & looked at the text he received that was obviously from Kyuhyun :

"In my office ,now !"

Wook sighed deeply as he closed his phone & put it back in his pocket.

- Can't he say something like "please" at least ? – Wook said in his mind as walked heavy steps to Kyuhyun's office ,not really in the mood to see that mood-killing boss ,but it wasn't like he had a choice at all.

 

He took a deep breath before he knocked on the door twice & opened it slightly ,just to hear a deep voice saying "come in" from inside the office.

He pushed the door gently & opened it.

 

- You wanted to see me Mr. Cho ? – Wook said as he was still standing beside the opened door.

- Come in Ryeowook  & close the door .. why are you standing there like that ? – Kyuhyun said & Wook obeyed.

- I wanted to talk to you about something .. have a seat – Kyuhyun said as stood on his feet & pointed to one of the two chairs that was in front of his long desk.

 

Wook was surprised a little bit .It was a first for Kyuhyun to tell him to have a seat ,even his voice was a bit more gentle this time ,which made Wook feel more nervous.

 

If he ever learned anything from working with Kyuhyun, it will be that Kyuhyun was not exactly the kind f person that you could predict his acts.

 

Wook sat awkwardly on the chair looking down ,as he could see Kyuhyun in the corner of his eye .. walking around the long desk until he sat on the chair that was in front of the chair that Wook was sitting on.

Wook looked up nervously ,just until he finally looked at Kyuhyun's face .

Kyuhyun was looking directly in Wook's eyes ,and Wook did the same & looked into his boss's eyes  … an action that he ABSOLUTELY regretted ,because he was NOT ready for Kyuhyun's gaze.

He felt his heart beat increased more & more .He never realized how deep & hypnotizing Kyuhyun's eyes are 'till now.

 

- What I'm going to say is … not so easy for me … - Kyuhyun finally began to speak ,breaking the amazing 'connection' and bringing Wook back to earth after he felt like he was in heaven few seconds ago.

 

- What's … wrong … Mr.Cho ? – Wook mumbled really nervously .

 

It was a first that Kyuhyun had nothing to say … since he always did .. and even if he didn't ,he would still find stupid tasks for Wook to do.

 

- I don't know how to … say this … but …. – Kyuhyun stuttered again ,as Wook's nerves were rising higher & higher.

 

Wook could feel his heart beating out of his chest . He was really scared to hear what Kyuhyun was about to say ,because by the way Kyuhyun was looking down & tapping his foot .. he looked like he had some terrible news for Wook.

 

- What … happened … Mr. Cho ? – Wook asked again with a shaky voice as tears started to slowly fill his eyes.

 

- Thank you .. –Kyuhyun finally said after a lot of stuttering & mumbling nonsense .

- What ?!!!- Wook asked confused … but at the same time he was shocked

- I wanted … to … thank you … for your hard work … and .. ummm .. for staying in this job for so long … you're the first who stayed in this job this long so … thank you –Kyuhyun finally said ,with A LOT of difficulty.

 

 

Wook couldn't get any more confused … and all he could think about was : "is it really THAT hard for him to say thank you ?? !!"

 

- You may find it a bit funny ,and confusing that it's taking me some difficulty to say these words …. – Kyuhyun added & Wook tried not to laugh ,it was like Kyuhyun read his mind.

- But I want you to know that I NEVER thanked anyone before … that's why I'm not so good at these sort of things – Kyuhyun continued ,and Wook seriously thought that Kyuhyun would faint any second due to embarrassment  ,because he was blushing massively.

 

- I really appreciate this Mr. Cho … now excuse me – Wook said getting on his feet willing to leave Kyuhyun's office ,and Kyuhyun got on his feet too

- Is that it ? – Kyuhyun asked awkwardly ,and Wook got confused

- Ne ? Is there anything you need from me Mr. Cho ? – Wook said as confused as he ever been

- Ani … ani … you …. May go back to your office … - Kyuhyun stuttered again awkwardly ,but he tried to be as firm & cold as usual as much as he can then he went back to his chair behind his long desk.

 

Wook smiled at Kyuhyun's action. He thought that it was the cutest thing he has ever seen. Kyuhyun was trying to be as cold and ego as he always been ,but at the same time he looked like a nervous child ,it was that much adorable, and there was also something incredibly charming about it that made Wook's heart melt a little bit.

 

Wook bowed for his manager before he got out & went back to his office and as soon as he did .. he rushed to the desk & sat on the chair fast & rested his head back.

He felt his heart beating so fast ,and he noticed that his hands were shaking & he could even barely breath.

 

- What's going on with me ? why am I being like this ? – Wook asked himself as he was still in a state of shock .

 

He never thought that he would ever be this surprise or nervous if someone just told him 'thank you' ,but since Cho Kyuhyun was NOT that type of person AT ALL , it was really a first … and Wook even doubted that he will hear those words coming out of Kyuhyun's mouth … ever again .

 

Wook started to work again after he felt that he calmed down a little bit.

 

 

It was about 8:00 PM & Wook was still in the company doing an over-time work … just as usual … and he just finished the papers he was working on ,and just as he did .. he looked at the clock & smiled.

 

- The guys must be waiting for me now – He said to himself as he got on his feet ,and went to Kyuhyun's office.

He nervously knocked on the door twice before he heard Kyuhyun's voice from inside saying "come in".

He walked into the office & saw Kyuhyun working on some papers & didn't even look to see who it was ,because the only ones that were still in the company were Kyuhyun ,Ryeowook ,and few security guards outside the company ,so the only ones in the building were those two.

 

It was one of the very rare times that Kyuhyun had to stay in the company to actually 'do something' and not throw it all on Ryeowook.

But Ryeowook liked Kyuhyun in that state .Looking so concentrated & busy. Even though Wook found it weird & creepy to admit ,but Kyuhyun looked hot for him in that moment !

 

- What do you want Ryeowook ? why are you standing there like a stone ? – Kyuhyun asked with his serious ,deep voice that Wook back to reality.

 

- Umm .. I .. just wanted to say that …. – Wook stuttered .. he was too nervous

- Kim Ryeowook … can't you see that I'm busy ? do you .. or don't you have something to ask ? –Kyuhyun asked Wook once more ,making him really nervous once again.

- I … was wondering if I can go … umm … early ?- Wook didn't know what the word (early) means that moment .. it was 8:00 PM & he was supposed to be at home at least 5 hours ago … well .. normal people were supposed to … since working for Kyuhyun was everything but normal.

 

- NO ..- Kyuhyun replied coldly ,and Wook's eyes opened wide.

- But … I finished all the work I have !!

- Who said that ? in fact ,I was just about to call you to give you these files to work on now – Kyuhyun said coldly ,and just in that moment .. Wook felt like there was a volcano that started to boil inside of him.

- Mr .Cho … I have to go …– Wook said again with a pleading tune

- If you want to get fired then do what you please & leave !- Kyuhyun said ,but this time his voice was full of rage ,and his eyes that looked deeply at Wook were intense

 

 

Wook's eyes started to fill up with tears .He felt very humiliated in that moment ,all he wanted was to go after a long day at work like the normal people should.

 

- Sorry for bothering you Mr. Cho … I'll be in my office – Wook said looking down .. he didn't want his boss to see the tears that were forming in his eyes & look any more pathetic than he looked ,or at least thought he looked.

 

Wook went to his office again ,but only this time with much tightness & sadness in his chest .

He also felt extremely angry & humiliated … he doesn't deserve to be treated like that ,not after all the effort he does in this company.

 

Wook walked back with heavy steps to his desk & sat on the chair ,and the moment he did .. he received the emails & tasks that Kyuhyun wanted him to do on his computer.

Wook sighed deeply ,then he took his phone out … to type a text to Min saying:

"I don't think I can make it to your Birthday party ! .. you know I love you bunny ~ Mianhae ! Saengel Chukahae ~"

 

He pressed the "send" button ,then took a deep , uncomfortable ,shaky breath .. as tears started to fill his eyes once more.

He put his phone back in his pocket ,and started to work again .

 

***********

 

- Ryeowook …. Ryeowook … Kim Ryeowook …

 

Wook started to open his eyes slowly … his vision was blurry ,and he felt a terrible dizziness.

 

- What … what happened ? – Wook asked softly as he rubbed his eyes ,still trying to understand whatever was going on.

- I came to your office to see why you weren't picking up the office's telephone ,and when I did .. I found you lying on the floor – Kyuhyun explained as he helped Wook to sit up.

- I'm so sorry Mr. Cho … I will finish the job you gave me as soon as possible ,I didn't mean to …. – Wook said quickly as he closed his eyes … he was so nervous & ashamed , but he didn't continue his words ,when Kyuhyun suddenly put a hand on his forehead.

 

Wook opened his eyes slowly and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the edge of the sofa that Wook was lying on with a wet cloth in his other hand ,that the later put on Wook's forehead.

 

- You have a fever ,so you should lie down & rest – Kyuhyun said as he gently pushed Wook back & made him lie again.

- Mr. Cho …. I …

- You're stupid Kim Ryeowook  … do you think that you'll be a great secretary if you kill yourself by working this much ?? – Kyuhyun said & Wook's eyes opened wide … all Wook could think was :

 "What the hell is he talking about ?? wasn't he the one that made me work that much in the first place ?? !!"

 

- I'm sorry again for bothering you Mr. Cho … I will go & rest at home … thank you for your help – Wook said as he got up & stood on his feet … trying so hard to keep his balance since he still felt the dizziness.

 

Wook started to walk  slow steps to get out of the office ,but he felt like his whole world was spinning  & he was about to fall ,when Kyuhyun suddenly held him strong ,protecting him from falling.

 

- Stop acting like that & just rest for a while for God's sake !!- Kyuhyun mumbled angrily as he made Wook sit on the sofa again.

 

- Mr. Cho … please .. I want to g……- Wook said angrily ,but his words were cut off ,by Kyuhyun's … lips.

 

Wook's eyes opened wide as Kyuhyun's lips pressed on his lips powerfully.

 

He never kissed him back at first ,because he didn't even realize fully what the hell that happened .

But it was just a matter of seconds before Wook totally got lost in the moment,  and the feeling that Kyuhyun's lips made him feel … he closed his eyes slowly , parted his lips … and kissed Kyuhyun back.

 

Kyuhyun gently wrapped his arms around Wook's waist ,while Wook's hands trailed up ,until he put a hand on Kyuhyun's cheek ,while the other one just played with Kyuhyun's hair on the back of his head.

 

The kiss was sweet ,passionate ,and gentle … but as few more seconds passed ,it went rough ,and the next thing that happened ,was when Wook found himself lying on the sofa ,with Kyuhyun on top of him.

 

Kyuhyun slightly bit Wook's bottom lip ,tugging it down & asking for an entrance that Wook gladly gave.

Their tongues fought roughly for a bit ,as they both wanted the dominance .. but eventually .. Kyuhyun won.

Kyuhyun's hands ,that were resting on Wook's waist at first ,went up and down several times along Wook's thighs ,rubbing them hardly ,making Wook go crazy.

Wook moved the hand that was on Kyuhyun's cheek & slid it down until it was on Kyuhyun's chest … he slid his hand slightly under Kyuhyun's V shaped shirt ,catching him by surprise when he suddenly felt Wook's cold hand on his warm skin.

 

Wook 's other hand that was  playing with Kyuhyun's hair went down ,until he reached Kyuhyun's neck … where Wook used his hand for deepening the kiss even more than it was actually possible.

 

They both knew that their hot kiss wouldn't last long due to the lack of oxygen that made Kyuhyun pull back & break the kiss gently ,but still without leaving much space between him & Wook.

 

A heavy silence invaded the office ,as all they could hear was their fast breathing.

Wook's eyes were still shut ,as he was still trying  to get down from the clouds were he absolutely felt he was. He felt a pure pleasure that he didn't feel in a long time … but not until he finally came back to earth , and actually understood what happened.

 

His heart started to beat so fast ,but not just because of the AMAZING kiss he just received ,but also because he was EXTREMELY nervous & scared to open his eyes.

How was he supposed to face his boss from now on ? that was all that he could think of.     

 

- I … I …. – Wook mumbled nervously as he was still trying to catch his breaths

- Let's go … I'll take you home …. – Kyuhyun whispered gently making Wook open his eyes slowly ,and when he did .. he saw himself lying under his boss ,who was staring deeply in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun moved himself slowly & got off Wook ,careful enough for not to hurt him .. then he looked at Wook and found him staring at the ceiling .

Kyuhyun could tell that Wook was in a state of panic ,since his face was as pale as a sheet ,and well … let's just say that his heart beat was loud enough to be heard in the silence of the big office.

 

- If you don't calm yourself down now you're gonna have a heart attack !! – Kyuhyun said laughing and Wook just turned his head & looked at him.

- I'm … just … I … - Wook mumbled again ,making Kyuhyun laugh once more.

- You look cute when you're nervous ,do you know that ? – Kyuhyun said softly while he gently one of Wook's cheeks with his finger tips ,making Wook COMLETELY melt down now.

 

Wook finally managed to get up with some help from Kyuhyun who held his hand & made him sit on the edge of the sofa beside him.

 

- Let's go … you need to rest ,I'll drive you – Kyuhyun said as he stood up

- I … have … my car – Wook said nervously

- Then we'll go in your car & I'll come back for mine later … you can't drive like this – Kyuhyun said firmly & Wook gave up easily of course. He wasn't in his best condition MENTALLY after all.

 

They walked out of the office together ,with an incredibly awkward silence.

 

Wook felt so uncomfortable, he was DYING from the embarrassment .All he could think about was "what the HELL was that ??" because was still in a state of shock & disbelief ..

 

Where does that leave them from now on ? Was Kyuhyun just bored & wanted some (excitement) .. or did he really like Wook ? that was all that Wook could ever think about at that time.

 

They were about to get out of the company when Kyuhyun suddenly held Wook's hand & turned him around to look in his eyes.

- Are you okay ? – Kyuhyun asked Wook softly ,and Wook didn't find any words … or to be exact … he COULDN'T form any words ,so he just nodded & Kyuhyun smiled.

 

 

- This is my house ,you may stop here – Wook said as they finally were in front of the building after a long ,silent ,awkward drive.

Kyuhyun stopped the car ,and turned it off before he took the keys & gave them to Wook.

An awkward silence invaded the air again .

 

- I have … to … go now … I need some rest ..- Wook said & Kyuhyun just nodded ,before they both got out of the car.

Wook just bowed awkwardly to Kyuhyun & turned around willing to enter the building ,but Kyuhyun held his hand & turned him around .

 

- I forgot something – Kyuhyun said & Wook got confused

- What do you me….- Wook's words were once more stopped by Kyuhyun's lips ,only this time … it was an innocent ,yet passionate sweet kiss. Kyuhyun pulled back slightly and looked deep in Wook's eyes that were wide open.

 

- I love you .. Kim Ryeowook – Kyuhyun whispered smiling & Wook's eyes opened even wider

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly at Wook's face ,then he turned around & started walking away … leaving Wook frozen in his spot alone … as he felt like there was fireworks coming out of his heart.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

 

You gotta admit that I'm a nice person ^_* hehehehe ^^

Are you happy with the KyuWook LOoOoOove ?? I know you are … I AM !! ^_* hehe ^^"

Just Kidding ^^"

 

I really hope you liked this chapter : )

Please comment & tell me your feedbacks ^^

 

Please comment & let me know what you think : ) ~