The 1st impression

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

 

 

 

- My situation is horrible now !! I really need to find a job !! – Wook said desperate covering his face with his hands in frustration.

- Just calm down .. being this nervous won't get you a job !! – Min said relaxed as he tried to calm his dongsaeng.

- SungMin hyung  !! If I don't find a job really soon I'm gonna be in trouble !! – Wook said now almost yelling ,ignoring the fact that he & Min were sitting in a bar.

- Shhh ! don't make a scene !! let's get out of here & we'll figure something out in my house-Min said as he paid the pill & stood up.

- Gomawoo Minnie – Wook said with teary eyes as he looked at Min

- NO !! DON'T CRY HERE !! LET'S GO .. MOVE !! – Min said as he helped Wook getting on his feet since the drink affected him A LOT !.

 

 

Min held Wook's arm & wrapped it around his neck as he helped Wook to balance himself ,and as they were going out of the bar .. Wook suddenly lost his balance & fell on the floor ,making Minnie fall too because Minnie was the one supporting Wook.

 

 

- Are you okay ? – A guy said as he came close to Min & helped him get off the floor since Wook was already passed out.

- I'm so sorry ,it's just my friend lost conscious –Min apologized as he grabbed Wook & carried him on his back.

- You're in a bar ! this happens pretty much ALL THE TIME here!!- The guy said laughing as he gave Min his keys that he dropped & Min laughed too.

- I think you're right .. anyway … kamsamida ~!- Min said as he bowed (with difficulty off course since Wook was on his back) then he walked to his car.

 

Min tried to open his car with one hand while the other one held Wook on his back ,but he couldn't because he was afraid that Wook might fall.

 

- Let me take him & you open the door – Min suddenly heard someone saying ,and when he turned around he saw that same guy

- Oh no .. it's okay – Min said but it was too late ,because the guy already carried Wook .

 

Min finally managed to open the door & the guy put Wook on the back seat then closed the door smiling.

 

- your friend must drank a lot !! – The guy said smiling as he looked at Wook in the back seat from the window.

- Kamsamida .. I really appreciate your help – Min said as he bowed politely to the guy who just nodded & started to walk to go inside the bar.

 

 

"Aiiiishh~ ! he always puts me in such embarrassing situations !!!" Min thought angrily looking at Wook ,then he got in the car & started driving to his apartment.

 

 

Wook started to open his eyes ,and when he finally did .. he felt a painful headache ,and some dizziness.

 

- GOSH !! My head is going to explode !!! – Wook said as he tried to get up.

- That what happens when you drink too much & you know that you can't handle alcohol .. drink this .. it will make you feel better –Min said as he gave Wook a cup of coffee & sat at the edge of the bed.

 

- What happened ? what time is it ? Why am I at your place ?

- You passed out in the bar last night so I brought you here …. And it's 11:00 AM  .. listen … I have something to show you – Min said as he got up to bring something ,and when he came back ,there was a paper in his hand.

 

- What is this ? – Wook asked curious as he took the paper from Min

- This is a music productions company and they need a secretary ,so I thought that you should give it a try –Min said smiling & Wook looked at him surprised

- You got me a job interview ??!! – Wook asked Min with a HUGE smile on his face

 

- I just got it like few minutes ago .. Siwon said that he knows the manager ,and he asked me if I suggest anyone that may be interested in  it .. so I …. – Min said but before he could continue ,Wook hugged him very tightly

 

- Gomawoo Minnie !! you're THE BEST !! – Wook said happily as he squeezed Min in his arms

- I … c .. can't .. bre ..eeaath ..! and you have to take a shower !! you smell like Vodka !!- Min said ,and Wook finally let him go laughing.

- I can't thank you enough !!

- Just don't embarrass  me ,or Siwon ,arasso ? – Min said smiling & Wook just nodded laughing

 

 

Wook got up & went to the bathroom ,he took a shower & got dressed ,and when he got out he took his stuff & prepared to leave.

- I'll go to my house now ,Thanks again Minnie !! – Wook said as he got out of Minnie's house & went to his car.

 

 

Wook was super excited for that job interview .He was sick of working in restaurants or singing occasionally in bars .. he wanted to have a real job & have the feeling of being an adult and not a child who can't support himself .

 

And even though he went to millions of job interviews before ,this one in particular had a different feeling about it .

 

 

The next morning Wookie woke up earlier than usual .He took a bubble bath to relax himself a little bit ,because he was very anxious about the interview thing.

After he finished he got dressed &  took all the stuff he needed .

He went out & got in his car & started driving until he got to the address that was written on the paper that Min gave him.

 

He went inside the company nervously because he felt like everyone was looking at him.

 

- Excuse me … but I have a job interview now – Wook said to a girl that was working there

- Can I know your name ,please ?

- Kim Ryeowook  

- Please wait here and Mr. Cho will see you in a bit – The girl said & Wook nodded before he took a seat.

 

 

He felt his heart was beating so fast because he was too nervous.

The company looked important & it was HUGE ,bigger & fancier than any place he ever worked in before.

 

- Mr. Kim .. you can go in now ,Mr. Cho is waiting for you – The girl said & Wook stood on his feet immediately .

He took few deep breaths to try to calm himself ,then he walked into the manager's office nervously.

 

When he walked in he was surprised ,because he expected to see an old man to be the manager ,but what he saw was a guy that was about in his same age ,and he didn't even look at Ryeowook because he was busy reading some papers.

 

- So … you're Kim Ryeowook ? right ? – The manager said .. still not looking at Wook.

- Ne .. Ryeowook -imnida ~

- Please sit down – The manager said firmly & Wook obeyed.

- I'm here for the secretary job Mr.Cho – Wook said & in that moment , Cho raised his head ,and his eyes widened when he first looked at Wook.

- You're that guy !! – The manager said smirking & Wook could not get any more confused now.

- Ne ? Sorry … but .. do you know me ? – Wook asked confused

- My name is Cho Kyuhyun … I'm the manager here obviously .. and I'm the ONLY ONE that's allowed to ask questions here ! is that clear Ryeowook shii ? – Kyuhyun said smirking evilly ,but still his voice was very firm & serious.

 

 

The last words that Kyuhyun said absolutely affected Wook so much .He began to get even more nervous that before ,there was cold sweat running down his forehead ,and his heart was beating fast … to a point that he believed that he will have a heart attack any second.

 

- N .. Ne .. I'm sorry sunsangnim  .. I didn't mean to …

- Anyway , by looking at your profile ,you had a good education in music ,which means that you'll do well here – Kyuhyun said interrupting Wook ,and he said that with a cold tune & without even looking at Wook.

 

-Kamsami …. Wait … does that mean …. – Wook tried to ask ,with his eyes widely opened

 

 – You got the job Mr.Kim .. you will start the job tomorrow ,and you better not be late … you may leave now – Kyuhyun said still as coldly as ice & he pointed to the door

 

- Kamsamida ~ I'll work hard … kamsamida !! – Wook said with an ENOURMOUS smile on his face as he bowed politely & turned around to leave the office.

 

- One more thing Ryeowook shii – Kyuhyun said before Wook could open the door ,so he stopped & turned around to see why his new boss called him.

- Please say hi to your short ,blond friend ,it was nice meeting him yesterday  – Kyuhyun said & Wook's eyes opened wide .

 

 

Wook turned around  again awkwardly & left the office .

His whole excitement faded away after he heard Kyuhyun's last sentence.

 

 

- My short ,blond friend …… MINNIE !!! – Wook screamed in his head shocked.

(A/N :I know that Min isn't blond anymore ,but I love him to death with the blond hair ,so let's just imagine that he's blond ^^")

 

He ran outside the company & got in his car as quick as possible, he took out his phone & called Min immediately.

 

- yeoboseyeo ? – min answered from the other line ,he was obviously still asleep.

- Minnie .. how do you know Cho Kyuhyun ?? did you sleep with that guy to get me the job interview ?? DID YOU ??!!! – Wook asked almost yelling

- WHOA .. WHOA .. WHOA … EASY MISTER !!! I can't understand whatever the stupid things you're blathering  !! I just woke up – Min said as he got SUPER CONFUSED by Wook's 'sudden attack' !!

 

- Minnie … I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR JOKES !! – Wook said finally screaming his guts out ,he thanked the lord that he was at least in his car so that no one would think he's a maniac.

- just come to my house okay ? I promise you to answer anything you wanna know ,just calm down & come to my house –Min said as he tried to calm his friend down

- Fine .. I'll be there in 5 minutes – Wook sighed angrily as he closed the phone & started driving. Indeed ,five minutes later he was a Min's door step.

 

 

 Min was really calmed compared to Wook who was like a thunder storm.

Min gave Wook a cup of coffee as he coldly sat in front of Ryeowook like nothing was going on at all.

 

- So … what did you want to ask me ? – Min asked Wook as he took a sip of coffee from his cup.

- Minnie .. just answer me … how did you get me that job interview ? –Wook asked as he was trying the best that he can to calm down ,but the truth was that he was boiling in the inside because of Min's cold attitude.

- Just like I told you yesterday Wookie ! Siwon knows the manager ,so he got it for you … happy now ?

- And how do you know Kyuhyun ?

- Who ?

- THE MANAGER !! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU SLEPT WITH HIM .. PLEEEEASE !! – Wook said as he closed his eyes begging ,and Min burst in laughter .

 

 

Wook just looked at Min as he was laughing his off. He couldn't believe his friend's attitude ,just sitting there & laughing while he was angry and worried ,but at the same time he got confused.

 

- Wookie .. listen ..First of all ..  I don't even know anyone  that's called Kyuhyun .. second … and forgive me for this ,but I will NEVER sleep with anyone to get you a job interview no matter how much I love you ! –Min said & Wook finally started to calm down ,it was all starting to make sense to him

 

- But what made you think that I did that anyway ?? you're so stupid !!-Min said again laughing like a freak

- It's just … he .. told me to say hi to you ,and he said that it was nice seeing you yesterday

- Yesterday ?? but yesterday I only went out with y ….. wait … did you say yesterday ??- Min suddenly asked Wook with a serious gaze.

 

- Yes ,and he also said to me "oh .. you're that guy" when I walked in ! .. I think he's very creepy ,because I never saw him before – Wook said as he was starting to feel worried & scared

 

 

 

Min told Wookie about what happened the night before ,after Wook passed out ,and about that guy that carried Wook & put him in the car.;

 

- Wait … you … you mean …..

- He might be that guy Wookie – Min said

- GREAT ! … THIS IS AWESOME !! so it's not enough that he's already scary & heartless ,also his first impression of me was that I'm drunk & irresponsible !! – Wook said frustrated as he covered his face with his hand. He couldn't believe what he got himself into.

 

And more importantly .. he didn't have a clue ,about what to expect …. From Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

Soo ^^ yup ,a pretty tall one for a first chapter J

But I like to write long chapters with events than short ,boring ones .. so I REALLY hope you like it J

 

Your comments mean the world to me ,so please let me know what you think about my way of writing .. I'll really appreciate it a lot ^^ ~

 

Please Comment & Subscribe *_* ~

Thanks for reading :)