Insecurity !

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

- JUST CALM DOWN FOR GOD'S SAKE !! – Min yelled frustrated when Wook wouldn't stop walking back & forward in the living room.

- HOW ??!!! HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN ??!!! MY LOVER IS IN THE FREAKIN HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW !!!-Wook said screaming loudly due to the huge frustration he was feeling.

- She told you that he's okay Wookie … she's his SISTER ! you're not gonna worry about him more than his sister after all !- Min said desperate & Wook stopped walking for a moment & looked at him.

 

Min knew that Wook was finally ready to calm down ,because he was sure that his words actually made sense to Wook ,who finally sat down on the couch next to Sungmin.

 

- She might be lying to me .. maybe he doesn't want me to be worried

- I'm sorry for saying this Wookie … but why would she even care if you get worried or not ? She doesn't know about your relationship .. she thinks that you're only his "secretary" – min explained ,making quotation marks with his hand on the word "secretary".

 

Wook's took a deep breath when he heard those words coming out of Min's mouth. Even though the reality for him ,but no matter what … it was the reality.

NO ONE but Min & Yesung knew about their relationship ,so there will be no reason at all for Ahra to feel sorry or even lie to Wook about Kyuhyun's condition in the fear on his emotions !

 

Despite how hurtful that truth was for Wook ,it was still something that made him completely calm down ,because now he at least knows that Kyuhyun was okay.

 

- So … now the question is "why did he cancel the biggest trip in his career" ? this opportunity comes once in a very long while and now he just throws it away ??!!- Wook asked himself confused & Min just sighed. He didn't know what to say to comfort Ryeowook or calm him down ,because he was very confused himself !

 

Few minutes passed ,and Ryeowook & Min were sitting there silently . Each of them was lost in his own thoughts .. trying somehow to figure out a reasonable explanation for what Kyuhyun did … when suddenly .. Wook's phone started ringing.

 

- KYUHYUN !!! IT'S KYUHYUN !! – Wook said surprised when he looked at the screen

- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?? – Min said pointing to the phone & Wook just nodded.

 

- Yeoboseyeo ?? !!

- Ryeowook-ah ~! –Kyuhyun said from the other line ,and for some reason .. Wok found himself tearing up.

- Kyuhyun-ah~ !! I tried to call you a lot ,but your sister picked up .. then your phone was closed .. – Wook said with a trembling voice ,and he could hear Kyuhyun's sigh from the other line.

- Mianhae~ .. I couldn't talk to you here ,and mianhae because I never explained anything – Kyuhyun said with a deep voice, but Wook felt that there was absolutely something wrong ,as he sensed a feeling that he hated so much.

- It's okay … as long as you're fine it's okay ..

- Listen Wookie .. you will travel to Japan tomorrow with my sister Ahra .. the same flight ,and at the exact same time – Kyuhyun said & Wook's eyes opened wide

- And you ? what about you ? how are we supposed to go without the manager ? – Wook asked freaked out

- Ahra will take my place don't worry about that .. and you're the first assistant .. so you have to go with her ,I count on you ,arasso ? – Kyuhyun asked softly & Wook's heart started to beat faster due to the nerves that started to hit him.

- Fine ,but I won't do that until you tell me ..  why .. why are you in the hospital ? why would you skip this opportunity ? why do you sound so tired like you cried a lot ? what happened to you Kyuhyun ? I'm DYING over here trying to come up with some explanations – Wook said as all his frustration came up again ,causing him to start sobbing on the phone.

- Don't cry you babo ! .. listen Wookie .. why don't you come here & we can talk face to face okay ? do you wanna come ? – Kyuhyun asked softly & Wook's eyes opened wide at the question.

 

 

- Can you drive faster ? – Wook asked Min … AGAIN ..

- For the millionth time Wookie … NO ! I CAN'T !! – Min said annoyed & Wook just sighed.

 

He looked at the LONG line of cars in front of them & sighed again. He could feel his heart beating fast & impatience to see his lover. Even though Kyuhyun swore to him that he was fine .. Wook refused to believe it until he could see it with his own eyes.

The short drive that would usually take only 15 minutes from Wook's house to the hospital took them about an hour due to the unbelievable traffic.

 

- Do you want me to come with you ? – Min asked when he parked the car after they got to the hospital.

- It's okay .. I know that you have some things to do – Wook said smiling as he opened the passenger's door & got out of the car.

- Arasso .. take care ! –Min said ,but Wook was already ar away from him ,running to inter the hospital.

 

Min sighed when he saw Wook running inside without looking back.

 

"Something will happen .. I just hope that Wookie doesn't get hurt !" Min thought in his head as he turned the car on & started driving away from the area.

 

- I'm here .. where are you now ? – Wook asked Kyuhyun on the phone when he walked into the hospital.

- Turn around – A deep voice said from behind & Wook turned around fast & startled .. and indeed .. Kyuhyun was standing there.

 

Wook took one fast ,examining  look at Kyuhyun's face & body ,and let out a sigh of relief ,when he saw no signs of injuries ,but then again … when he looked at the taller man's face .. he could see Kyuhyun puffed ,red eyes.

He didn't want to waste any other moment ,so he quickly wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck ,pulling him into a close hug ,and Kyuhyun just accepted the hug without a hint of hesitation as he also wrapped his arms around Wook's waste.

 

- Gosh Kyuhyun ! I was so worried about you – Wook whispered in Kyuhyun's ear ,and just when he said that .. he could feel Kyuhyun tightening the hug even more … an action that made Wook's hear flinch in his chest even more.

- I'm sorry … - Kyuhyun whispered with an almost inaudible voice ,but Wook somehow still managed to hear it.

- Why are you apologizing ? – Wook asked as he tried to push Kyuhyun a bit to look at his face ,but Kyuhyun hugged him again.

-  Don't ask … you'll understand later .. I'm just sorry ,arasso ? – Kyuhyun said as he sniffed Wook's neck ,making the latter shiver & blink his eyes confused.

 

Few minutes passed with the couple embracing in the hospital hallway that was crowded with people. But they couldn't care less about anyone ,because they were simply lost in each other's arms.

 

- Kyuhyun-ah~ !- A voice called Kyuhyun ,and caused the two the break the hug ,when they turned around ..  it appeared to be no other than Ahra.

 

Wook could feel his face burning up with embarrassment ,even  though him & Kyuhyun were an official couple ,he couldn't ignore the fact that Ahra still didn't know about them.

 

- Nice to see you again Ryeowook shii – Ahra said looking at Wook as she bowed slightly to him ,and Wook did the same .. bowing back at her.

- Me to Ahra shii – Wook said smiling and Ahra just nodded before turning her head to look at Kyuhyun.

- What did you decide to do ? – Ahra asked Kyuhyun with a bit of concerned in her voice.

- You will go with Ryeowook to Japan tomorrow ,he will give you everything you need to know – Kyuhyun said & Wook could feel the look on  Ahra's face when she heart that . He could clearly tell that not even Ahra thought that it was a good idea.

- You sure ? you know I can stay with-

- I'M SURE !! – Kyuhyun said suddenly ,interrupting Ahra from continuing her words ,and making Wook begin to be more and more suspicious.

 

- An awkward silence invaded the air between the two Cho siblings ,while all Wook could do was standing there awkwardly & uncomfortably.

 

- Let's go have some coffee – Kyuhyun finally said to Wook breaking that silence ,and Wook just nodded at him.

 

He bowed to Ahra one more time before he started walking after Kyuhyun who was already making his way to the cafeteria.

 

- So ? when are you gonna talk ? – Wook finally asked breaking that silence that was settling between him and Kyuhyun.

- Tell you what ?

- Tell me the reason that you're here .. the reason that you're not going to Japan .. the reason why your eyes look like you've been crying for the past decade Kyuhyun !! – Wook said with an angry tune ,and Kyuhyun just sighed deeply before taking a sip of coffee from his cup.

- I'm here because my friend will have a surgery in few days and her condition is really bad .. that's why I won't be able to go to Japan with you .. and yes … this is also why my eyes are swollen ,because I've been crying this whole morning – Kyuhyun explained looking down ,and Wook's eyes opened wide.

- your … friend ?

- Yes … a close friend ..

- Kyuna … I … I'm sorry .. I didn't know that you're suffering this much .. – Wook said as he reached his hand to grab Kyuhyun's hand ,and Kyuhyun looked up to meet Wook's gaze.

- I know that you were excited about this trip .. and that you wanted us to have our anniversary there … mianhae~ - Kyuhyun said with a very apologetic tune that made Wook smile.

 

It was really rare for him to see Kyuhyun in that state .Even though Kyuhyun knew how to be fluffy sometimes ,but being apologetic was a different story to Wook.

-It's okay … beside .. I think we'll be back before the anniversary … and I'll be able to spend it here .. with you .. just the two of us – Wook said with a low voice ,as he kept caressing Kyuhyun's hand gently ,making the latter smile

- What about our Japan anniversary plan ? – Kyuhyun asked smiling & Wook  just laughed softly.

- Ah it doesn't matter .. we can spend out first year anniversary there !- Wook said as he winked to Kyuhyun who started laughing ,making Wook laugh too.

  - Saranghae~ - Wook whispered giggling & Kyuhyun just smiled at him

- Na dwo Saranghae

 

 

Time passed by fast ,as the two just kept chatting & discussing the things that Wook will have to do in Japan in order to make the trip really worth doing it. And even though it felt a bit weird for Wook to take orders & advices from Kyuhyun in a hospital .. he wasn't complaining at all .. he was just happy to spend time with Kyuhyun no matter what the place was.

 

- Kyuna .. can I talk to you alone for a second ? – Ahra said interrupting as she intered the cafeteria & went directly where the couple were.

 

Kyuhyun got on his feet as he and Ahra walked to corner in the cafeteria ,while Wook just remained sitting there watching them from the table ,and by the change of Kyuhyun's expressions .. he could tell that Kyuhyun wasn't gonna stay with him any longer.

 

- I have to go now Wookie .. Ahra will stay here with you and you just make sure to explain to her what we just talked about ,okay ? – Kyuhyun said when he walked back to the table ,and Wook just sighed … all his thoughts were right.

 

He got on his feet & got closer to Kyuhyun to hug him goodbye ,because he knew that he wouldn't be able to see Kyuhyun until he comes back from Japan ,but just when he was about to hug him .. he remembered that Ahra was standing there .. so he didn't ..

 

Kyuhyun could clearly understand Wook's intentions ,so he gave Wook a quick ,friendly hug that wouldn't draw any suspicious to anyone ,but just before he could break the hug .. he whispered "I'll talk to you tonight" in Wook's ear ,making the latter smile.

 

Kyuhyun left ,leaving Wook alone with Ahra ,who felt & looked just as nervous as Wook did ,if not more.

She ordered a cup of coffee then sat down with Wook on the table , and the moment she did … a very awkward silence invaded the air between them for few minutes, until Wook finally broke that silence ,as he started to tell Ahra about the things she needed to know about that Japan trip.

They kept talking & exchanging ideas for a while , and the more they talked .. the more relaxed they become. Wook got more and more impressed by  Ahra knowledge about everything that's been going on in the company ,and he also got very impressed by her incredibly nice attitude.

 

- You and Kyuna seem so close !- Ahra said smiling when they finished talking about work.

- Ah ! Ne .. he's my .. boss … so it was normal to come here & make sure that he's fine –Wook said blushing madly ,as he tried his best to sound normal.

- Anyway … thank you for coming here .. I really appreciate it Ryeowook shii .. Kyuhyun needed this a lot – Ahra said looking down & Wook blinked his eyes at her voice tune ,he could feel a hint of sadness in it.

- I told you Ahra shii .. Mr. Cho is my boss ,and I have to be there for him if he needed me – Wook explained & Ahra let out a heavy sigh that definitely made Wook's heart tighten in his chest .

- He is facing a really difficult time now …

- He … said something about … a sick friend ? – Wook asked hesitated & Ahra nodded simply

- She got in a car accident one and a half year ago … and since then , she's been in a coma ,but the doctors say that she is finally showing some signs that she will wake up – Ahra explained with a bitter smile o her face

- What if she wakes up ? do they guarantee her medical situation won't be bad ?

- When she wakes up she will have to do a very dangerous surgery  .. they've been waiting for her for the whole past year to do it .. they can' do it to her when she's in a coma – Ahra explained more & Wook sighed deeply.

- This must be hard for him .. losing someone like this would – Wook said looking down

- Yes really ! ..

 

 

Wook felt like his heart was burning for Kyuhyun .He felt very sad for him .. and he almost couldn't believe how really strong Kyuhyun actually was … acting though he had the perfect life ,and being strong & 'scary' in the company !

And although Wook REALLY hated the idea that he has to leave Kyuhyun alone n that situation .. he knew that in order to at least help Kyuhyun & make him happy .. he had to do that trip for him.

 

- You should probably leave now & rest Ryeowook shii … a long day is waiting for you tomorrow – Ahra said breaking the chain of Wook's thoughts.

- Excuse me Ahra shii ,but … can I say goodbye to him  before I go ? – Wook asked & Ahra simply nodded smiling.

A huge smile spread on Wook's lips ,as he started to follow Ahra's steps when they got out of the cafeteria.

They went to a different floor ,and kept walking in the hallways … until they finally stopped in front of one of the rooms.

 

Wook could tell by the sign that was on the door that it room was an ICU room. And the room had a BIG, glassy window that revealed all that was in the room … including Kyuhyun & the girl that was lying on the bed.

Ahra knocked couple of times on the glass ,making Kyuhyun turn around . Wook smiled and made a small wave with his hand for Kyuhyun who got on his feet immediately & started walking to the door of the room.

The moment Kyuhyun got on his feet , Wook could see the face of the girl that was lying there. (Since he couldn't see it at first because Kyuhyun was blocking it with his body).

 

Wook's eyes opened widely .. shocked when he saw that pale ,white face … and that dark brown hair. He was shocked to see that the girl that Ahra just told him about … was the exact same girl that was in that picture frame that Wook saw in Kyuhyun's bedroom the day before !

 

 

 

Wook blinked his eyes in confusion few times . His mind started to form MILLIONS of different scenarios for everything … and even though Wook hated to admit it ,but NONE of the scenarios was actually good … at all !

 

- I thought you left a while ago .. – Kyuhyun said as he put his hand on Wook's shoulder making him wince from the shock ,and brought him back to reality.

- I … I … was … we were …. – Wook mumbled nervously making Kyuhyun very confused.

- We were talking about the trip ,and before he leaves he wanted to see you – Ahra explained & Kyuhyun just looked at her & nodded

- I … need to talk to you … alone … - Wook said in a very low tune that was almost inaudible even for Kyuhyun who was standing in front of him. Kyuhyun simply nodded.

- Nouna … can you bring me a cup of coffee please ? I have a headache – Kyuhyun said to Ahra who just nodded with a poker face ,before leaving the two alone.

 

- Why do you look so flushed ? are you tired ? – Kyuhyun said as he raised his hand to touch Wook's cheek ,but he got shocked .. when Wook moved his head away.

- What's wrong ? – Kyuhyun asked with a serious tune ,and Wook closed his eyes .. taking few deep breaths before opening his eyes again & look deeply in Kyuhyun's

- I need to know something … and you have to answer me honestly – Wook said with a bit of tremble in his voice & Kyuhyun just nodded.

- Is she a … friend … or is she something more ? – Wook asked pointing his finger to the girl that was lying in the room ,and Kyuhyun's eyes opened wide at the question.

- What ?

- I saw her picture in your room beside your bed ,and also she was in your family pictures in the hallways ! is she really a friend ? just answer me !

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath ,and Wook just felt like DYING … standing there waiting for his lover to deny what was on his mind ,and when Kyuhyun finally opened his mouth to talk … Wook fel as if he was gonna have a heart attack …

- YES ! she's a friend – Kyuhyun said coldly ,and Wook's heart skipped a beat when he heard that

- Do you promise ? – Wook asked again to make sure

- I promise .. – Kyuhyun said as he opened his arms wide for Wook ,who smiled widely & got closer to Kyuhyun .. resting his head on Kyu's chest as the latter wrapped his long arms around the shorter guy's body.

 

- I love you babo … you have to be sure of that .arasso ? – Kyuhyu whispered in Wook's ear & Wook just giggled

- I'm sorry … I just …. Some crazy ideas came to my head and ….

- Shhh ~ it doesn't matter … all that matters is that I love only you .. – Kyuhyun said again when he finally broke the hug & held Wook's face between his hands.

- I love you too Kyuna .. I really do ~ - Wook said & Kyuhyun smiled  satisfied ,before leaving a small peck on Wook's lips.

 

Wook walked into his apartment with a peaceful smile on his face.

It was a HUGE relief for him to know that Kyuhyun was not injured or harmed in any way ,but he could still feel bitterness in his heart ,since all his plans that he prepared for his anniversary in Japan with Kyuhyun were now gone with the wind & he had to plan new ones for them to have the perfect two-months anniversary !

 

"Aishhh~ I have to sleep now .. I'll think of other thinks tomorrow in the plane !" Wook said to himself laughing before he went to the bathroom.

He took a quick warm shower ,and went to his bedroom … Japan will be waiting for him in just few hours !!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

YEAH YEAH ! I KNOW >< BOOORING >< !!!

But I told u guys in the last chapter … living here in Syria isn't the BEST atmosphere to clear my head & think well >< I'm so sorry ,but my head in a complete mess these days ><

 

Any way … the next chapter will be all about Wookie in Japan ,and I think that I'll put some YeMin action in it to make it more interesting ^_* u guys missed YeMin didn't you ?? XD !!

 

And yeah ... the girl is no other than Victoria XDDD !!!

 

Your comments & subs mean the world to me ^^ ~

And I wanna say thanks to all of u who prayed for my country & sent me personal messages … I LOVE YOU GUYS :") U're THE BEST <3 <3