Chapter 7

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

You woke up, rubbing your eyes and looked at the calendar. It was Saturday today and It was Sehun's birthday. *Smells good.* You thought as you sniffed in the air and the delicious aroma were making you hungry, you went to the washroom and washed up. After washing up, you went down to the kitchen to see what's Chanyeol's cooking. You secretly walked towards Chanyeol, without making any noise and jumped on him. 'IDIOTT~' You sang, backhugging him and looking at what he's cooking. 'Oh morning wifey.' Chanyeol said and peck your cheeks. 'Oppa, today's Sehunnie's birthday right, we are supposed to go to his birthday party right?' You asked and went to get plates. 'Yupp. We will be going in the evening.' Chanyeol said. You realized something, Chanyeol would always be energetic but today he's not. You titled your head and turned his face, facing you and you examine his face. 'Why.' Chanyeol asked. 'Where did my energetic Mr Derp went. And, look at your eyebags!' You pointed out and he chuckled. 'I didn't slept well last night as you were snoring, kicking around with your legs.' Chanyeol said, putting down your hands. 'YAH. I didn't snore! Kicks? I'm probably kicking you in my dream.' You said, placing the plates down on the table. 'BWOH! How could you dare to kick your lovely hubby and you did snore!' He pouted. 'DID NOT.' 'YOU DID.' 'DID NOT.' 'YOU-' The doorbell rang. 'I won~' You sang and sat down, eating your breakfast that Chanyeol made. Chanyeol made a face at you and went to open the door. 'Sup yeol.' 'Morning oppa!' Suho and Minhee were there. 'Oh, Hyung, Minhee. Why are you both here?' Chanyeol asked, letting them in. 'Hey oppa, minheehee~' you said. 'Hey!' 'HAEMII~' They both waved and you waved back. 'Well, Minhee wants Hae-mi to help her choose which dress to wear at Hunnie's birthday party.' Suho said and Chanyeol nodded. 'Oh anyway, have you guys had your breakfast?'Chanyeol asked. 'Yup. we did.' Minhee said. 'Hae-mi, why don't we go shopping later and grab some dresses?' Minhee said and you nodded, munching. After breakfast, you went to shower and changed into black shorts and a t-shirt with cute Spongebob prints. You applied light make up and took your bag and went downstairs. 'I'm done, let's go Minheee~' You dragged Minhee along with you while Suho and Chanyeol were on their way to see Sehun to help organize with the birthday party. 

At the mall, you and Minhee went to your favourite clothing store. 'Omo, look at this dress. It's beautiful, i think it would be great on you.' Minhee said, pointing at a strapless polka dot pink dress. You looked at the dress, *It looks good.* you took the dress. 'Okay. I'm gonna try this.' You said, grinning. You and Minhee went to the fitting room as soon as Minhee found hers, a strapless black dress. 'Minhee, I'm done. Are you?' You asked. 'Yup, I'm done. let's go out now.' Minhee said. Both of you went out of the fitting room and stare at each other, stunned by each other's beauty. 'Omo, you look perfect!' Minhee said. 'If Suho oppa saw you wearing this, he's gonna faint.' You whispered into her ear and giggled. 'Yah.' Minhee slapped your arm lightly and blushed. 'Let's take this!' You said and Minhee nodded. After purchasing the dress, you both went to a shoe store. 'Hae-mi, what kind of highheels fit with this dress?' Minhee asked, pointing at the bag of her dress. You thought for a very long time. 'How about this?' You point at a pair of black heels with spikes. 'Looks nice!' Minhee said as she took the heels and tried it on. 'I'm taking it.' Minhee said, happy with the heels that you suggest. 'Hmm, how about Cutout Cork-Wrapped Wedges? The black one's nice.' Minhee said, pointing at the wedges. 'Awesome.' You took the wedges and tried it on. 'I'll take this. Let's go.' You smiled, pulling Minhee to the counter to pay. After purchasing dresses and shoes, both of you were on the way to your house as it was nearer. You took out your key and opened the door. 'Hae-mi, let's go try! I'm excited!' Minhee said, running up to your bedroom. You both took out everything and took turns to change in the bathroom. 'Minhee, I'm done.' You said, opening the bathroom door and went out. 'Woah...' Minhee looked at you, dropped her jaws. 'Why? Ugly?' You pouted. 'Nonono. It's beautiful!' Minhee said and you smiled at her comment. While waiting for Minhee to finish changing, you got a text from Chanyeol. -Baby, are you guys done shopping? Suho hyung and I are on the way to fetch you guys up. From-MyMrDerp- You giggled and texted back saying both of you were done. 'Minhee, be quick. Suho oppa and Idiot are on their way here.' 'BWOH. SO FAST?' You heard Minhee freaking out in the toilet. 'YAH. DON'T MESS MY TOILET.' You shouted and Minhee giggled. 'I'm out.' She said and you turned to look at her. 'Woah...If i'm a guy right now, i would faint.' You said. 'Stop joking around.' Minhee smacked your arm and chuckled. 

'WE ARE HERE.' You both heard Chanyeol shouted. You and Minhee put away the shopping bags and went downstairs. 'Hold on Minhee, wait for me. I'm scared that i would fall.' You grabbed Minhee arm, you were afraid you would fall on the stairs as you were wearing high wedges. 'Minmin, where are youuuu~' Suho sang and stopped once he saw Minhee. 'I'm here.' Minhee said, blushing. 'YAH, DONT BLOCK MY WAY.' You said, pushing Minhee infront towards Suho. 'You look prettyy..' Suho said, stunned and Minhee's blushing crazily. 'IDIOTIDIOTOPPAOPPA~' You sang and hopped towards Chanyeol who's busy texting Sehun. 'Why.' Chanyeol asked and looked at you and his jaws dropped. 'Omomo. There's a fly!' You joked and Chanyeol quickly closed his mouth. 'Do i look ugly?' You pouted as you cling on Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol shook his head slowly. 'YAH, SAY SOMETHING.' You poked Chanyeol's cheeks. 'KYAHH. MY BEAUTIFUL WIFEY~' Chanyeol sang and jumped around. Suho, Minhee and you were looking at Chanyeol weirdly. 'Did you ate the wrong medicine?' You asked. 'YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFULLL. KISSES PLEASE.' Chanyeol make kissy sounds and coming towards you. 'YAH.' You step on his foot and he yelped. 'Do that again and I will be 400% sure that you-' 'I will not see the earth the next day.' Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes. 'Nope! That you will not see your phone the next day!' You said as you knew his phone were his precious. 'BWOH.' 'HMPH.' You crossed your arms. 'WE ARE GONNA BE LATE.' Suho shouted. Chanyeol glance at his watch and realized you were all almost late. 'KAJAKAJA.' Chanyeol opened the door after wearing his shoes. 

Finally you all reached Sehun's birthday party which is held at a ballroom. You guys saw Exo and went to them. 'Woah, Minhee and Hae-mi, you both looked beautiful.' Baekhyun said. 'SEHUNNIEE~' You went and hugged Sehun and gave him a present. 'Woah, thanks!' Sehun accept the present and hugged back. 'Hands off my baby.' Chanyeol came, pulling Sehun away. 'YAH HYUNG.' Sehun said, pissed and Chanyeol stuck out his tongue at him and you giggled. 'Woah, look at that. She's beautiful.' You guys heard people whispering and pointing at a girl who's walking in. Almost everybody were stunned by her beauty. You turned and looked at the girl and realized it was Lee Jin Hee. *Beautiful? My foot.* You thought. 'Yah, why is she here?' Kai whispered. 'The only thing i can say about her is, Ugly.' Suho said, with his pokerface. 'Oppa~' Jinhee came and cling on Chanyeol. *Here she goes again.* You and Chanyeol both thought. '.' You muttered under your breath and drink your juice. 'Oh hey Kim Hae-mi.' Jinhee said, smirking. 'Oh hey . You look ugly.' You smiled. Jinhee clenched her fist tightly. 'Oppa, I'm going to the washroom.' You said to Chanyeol who's trying to let go of Jinhee's hands off him. 'Okay.' He said, smiling. You went out of the ballroom and went to the washroom. On the way to the washroom, you felt something hit you really hard and you fainted.