Chapter 9

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

'YAH, HANDS OFF HER.' You heard someone shouted, it was familiar and then you realized it was Chanyeol who was there with Exo. 'FREEZE OR I WILL SHOOT.' Police were there too. Jinhee and the guy were completely shocked, tried to escape but got caught. 'BABY, YOU ALRIGHT.' Chanyeol quickly rushed to you and hug you. 'Idiot..' You were crying, afraid. 'It's fine now..' Chanyeol patted your back gently. 'YAH LITTLE MONSTER YOU ALRIGHT.' Your brother came towards you, along with Exo. Sehun was there, looking at Jinhee being caught by the police. *I think, i made the wrong choice..Move on Oh Sehun!* Sehun thought. You were sent to the hospital. *Again, I'm back in this boring hospital.* You thought. 'Baby, you alright.' Chanyeol asked, worried. 'You asked that many times..I'm fine...' You nodded. 'MY STRAWBERRY YOU ALRIGHT.' Your Appa came rushing with your Umma. 'Appa, Umma..i'm fine..' 'Look at your cheek. It's red, omo. It does hurt right.' your Umma said, touching your cheek and you flinched. After the incident, Jinhee and the guy were caught and you were resting in the hospital for a few days and trying to forget about the incident and ofcourse, Chanyeol, Exo and your family were there for you as well.

******************************************************************************************************

3 YEARS LATER. 

***************************

'Ummaaaa.' Your 4 year old son, Park Daehan.(Just a random name, not very good with names. :3) came and hugged your leg. 'Why, sweetheart.' You squat down to his height. 'Mr Derp just taught me one of his derp faces.' Daehan said as he made the face and you chuckled. 'It's so ugly. Don't ever learn from him again.' You pinched his nose. 'YAH BWOH. IT'S NOT UGLY OKAY.' Chanyeol came. 'Ugly.' 'y.' 'Creepy.' 'YAH.' He shouted and you smiled. 'Umma won!' Daehan said as if he was the referee. The doorbell rang and Daehan went to open the door. 'Yo, creepy little kiddo.' D.O Umma carried Daehan up. 'Hey kiddo.' Kai flicked Daehan's forehead lightly and Daehan pouted. 'HAEMIII.' Minhee came in. 'MINHEEE.' You went over and hug her. 'So, ready to go to Lotte world?' Lay say happily, eating his chips. 'Sure.' You and Chanyeol both said at the same time. You turned to Chanyeol and glare at him. 'Copycat.' You both said together again. 'YAH, STOP COPYING ME.' You shouted and pinched Chanyeol's stomach. 'IM NOT. IT'S YOU.' Chanyeol shouted back. 'Er guys, I think we should go first.' Kai said and everybody agreed and went out while you and Chanyeol were busy making face at each other and arguing. 'Wait.. where are they?' 'I WON. Oh, where are they..' You both saw a note and it says -HEY BICKER COUPLE. WE WILL GO FIRST.- 'YAH, WAIT FOR ME.' You shouted and ran out. 'ITS US!' Chanyeol ran out too. 'YAH PARK CHANYEOL, CLOSE THE DOOR.' You shouted. 'OH RIGHT. SORRY BABY.' Chanyeol shouted and ran back to close the door. 'HURRY IDIOT.' 'IM COMING.' Chanyeol said as he closed the door and catch up with you. 'Er guys.. where are you both running to? We are here, outside waiting for you.' Kai said, laughing. You both stopped running and you wipe your sweat away. 'YAH.' You and Chanyeol said together and stomped your feets together as well. 

 

THE SEQUEL HAD ENDED. I know, not a really good ending haha. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING. :) !