Chapter 4

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

You woke up and saw Chanyeol's sleeping beside you, you poked his cheeks and you giggled. You looked at your alarm clock and your eyes went as big as D.O umma's eyes. *CRAP. IT'S 9AM.* 'CRAP. IDIOT! IT'S 9AM! WE ARE LATE! VERY LATE!' You shouted as you shook Chanyeol's arm. 'Baby, don't worry. I have taken leave from the school, and you too. Today we have to go have dinner at your house, remember?' Chanyeol said, rubbing his eyes before he turn the other side and drifted off the dreamland. *Today?!* You thought as you checked the calendar. 'Oh yeah..' You said, rubbing your neck. You went back to sleep. After 5 minutes of turning left and right, you couldn't sleep. You were fully wide awake but Chanyeol was still sleeping. 'Oppa.' You pouted as you poked Chanyeol's cheeks. 'I can't sleep anymore. Talk to me, idiot.' You pulled Chanyeol. 'But i want to sleep..' Chanyeol muttered as he went under the blanket. 'Talk to meee!' You said, shaking Chanyeol. 'Finefine.' He turned, facing you but with his eyes closed. You smiled and hugged him tightly. 'What time are we going.' You asked. 'Molla. Probably in the evening.' Chanyeol said, eyes closed. 'Morning kiss please.' He asked as he puckered his lips and you pecked his lips. He's smiling, with his SUPER WHITE teeth showing. 'I'm bored, let's do something fun.' He said, excited. You get what he means and you pinched his stomach and kicked his leg. 'Shut up ert.' 'YAH. IT HURTS.' 'Idiot.' you giggled.'Oppa!' 'Creepyguy.' 'Hubby!' 'Stupid.' You won the fight and you put on a victory smile. 'Baby, let's get up. I'm hungry.' Chanyeol said as you heard his stomach growl. You chuckled and got up. Both of you helped each other to brush teeth. You took Chanyeol's Pororo toothbrush and put on the toothpaste and he did the same with your Mickey mouse toothbrush but with Strawberry toothpaste on. 

After washing up, you both went to the kitchen. 'Baby, what do you want to eat for breakfast?' Chanyeol asked. 'Waffles.' You grinned, tapping your stomach. 'CALL.' Chanyeol said as he prepared the ingredients while you went to the living room and watch some variety shows. After 30 minutes, Chanyeol is done and you both started to eat. 'How is it.' Chanyeol asked. 'Not bad. But I think Kyungsoo umma does it better.' You said as you took anothet bite. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and continued eating. After eating, you washed the dishes. After washing, you went to the living room and saw Chanyeol sitting on the sofa, playing his phone. You on the tv and switch channels. 'Running man~' You said, excited. Both of you were watching Running Man Ep 151, the recent episode being aired. 'You look like Kwangsoo.' You pointed at Kwangsoo, who's already out at the first game. 'YAH. At least I'm more handsome.' Chanyeol said proudly. 'Wait nonono, I think you look like Sukjin.' You pointed at Sukjin. 'YAH.' 'Mehrong~' He just glared at you. 'HAHAHAHA. Haha is way too funny. Doesn't even know what DIY stands for!( Well, if you guys did watched Running man Ep 151. You should know what am i talking about haha. And yeah, I'm a running man fan!)' You said, laughing really hard. 'I know right.' Chanyeol said, controlling his laughter.

Running man ep 151 had finally ended. 'Aigoo, it's so funny.' You said as you wiped the tears that you had when you were laughing. 'Baby, go and shower. I think we are going soon.' Chanyeol said as he glance on the clock, 4pm. You nodded and ran upstairs to get shower. After showering, you came out wearing a pink polka dots shorts and a brown sweater. You let down your hair and applied some make up, AS USUAL. :D 'I'm done!' You said and Chanyeol went to take his shower. You were playing your phone at the living room, waiting for Chanyeol. After 30 minutes, Chanyeol is finally done. 'BABY IM DONE.' He shouted as he hop down the stairs. You got shocked and lost your games. 'GAME OVER.' It said. 'YAH PARKCHANYEOL, I LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOU.' You shouted as you threw a pillow at him. He made a face at you and grabs your hand and left the house. In the car, you were still mad about him making you lost your game. 'I nearly had my highscore!' You pouted as you crossed your arms madly. 'I'm sorryyy.' Chanyeol said. You ignored him. Both of you finally reached your house. You ran in the house, leaving Chanyeol outside. 'YAH BABY WAIT FOR ME.' Chanyeol shouted. 'Oh Hae-mi, you are back.' Your servant bow and you bow back. 'UMMMAAA.' You saw your Umma and hugged her. 'Can't breathe!' Your Umma said. 'Oops.' you stuck out your tongue. 'Baby! I can't believe you ran faster than me when you came in last during your Physical Education.' Chanyeol said, sweating. 'YAH. HOW YOU KNOW.' 'Bacon told me.' 'STUPID BACON.' You stomped your feet in frustration. 'Aigoo, my cute little son in law~' Your Umma hugged him tightly and Chanyeol gladly hugged back. 'Umma! He's mine! Shooshoo.' You moved your Umma's hands away and hugged Chanyeol instead. Your Umma and Chanyeol chuckled.

'Forget about me already, little strawberry?' You saw your Umma standing behind waiting for you to hug him. 'OF COURSE NOT. STRAWBERRIES THE BEST! STRAWBERRIES ARE LOVELY!' You and your Appa did the random phrase  that you both created. You jumped on your Appa and hugged him tightly. After the hugging session, you all settled down on the dining table and start eating. 'So, how's everything?' Umma asked. 'Great. But Umma, this Idiot bullied me just now. He made me lose my game!' You said as you munch on your rice. Your Umma and Appa chuckled. 'Ayy. I already apologized.' Chanyeol said as he pretended to cry. You step on his foot and continued eating. 'Oof. YAH.' He held his leg. You smiled and feed him a piece of meat and he took it, glaring at you. 'Aigoo. you both are cute.' Umma said. After dinner, dessert was served. 'WOOFWOOF.' Your puppy came running towards you. I forget to mention that you have a puppy. Sorry, I'm kind of having a lousy memory. Haha. 'STRAWBERRIE!' You held your puppy and put her on your lap. ' I miss you.' You pouted and it your face, trying to say that she misses you too. 'Cute.' Chanyeol said as he touches Strawberrie but Strawberrie seems to be scared. 'Don't worry, this idiot here is my lubbydubbyhubby but a dumb one.' You said as you gave Chanyeol to hold Strawberrie. 'YAH. I'm not dumb.' Chanyeol pouted as he carried Strawberrie in his hands and you continued eating ur dessert. After the dinner and a small talk, Chanyeol and you went back home.