Chapter 3

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

The next day was a public holiday so all of you had no school. You and Chanyeol were eating breakfast on the dining table. 'What to do today, oppa.' You said as you munch on your sausage. Chanyeol received a message from Suho. 'Oh great, today we will be hanging out at Suho hyung's house.' Chanyeol said as he showed you the message. 'Awesome idea.' You said. After breakfast, you both went to shower. 'I'M GOING FIRST.' You said as you quickly took your clothes and ran to the toilet. 'YAH KIM HAE-MI! IT'S MY TURN TODAY.' Chanyeol shouted. 'SLOWPOKE.' You shouted as you on the water. 'YAH.' 'MEH RONG.~' You said as you danced in the toilet. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and played with his phone. You came out, wearing a black skirt and black shirt with cute cat prints. You let down your hair and applied light make up. 'Your turn, idiot.' You said as you lie down on the bed, reading some random magazine while waiting for Chanyeol. While Chanyeol finished showering, he came out wearing a simple top and pants. 'Is that gonna come too?' You pouted as you asked Chanyeol who's busy tidying his hair. 'I don't know. Probably not, just hope she doesn't.' He said. 'Does your face still hurts?' Chanyeol pouted as he came to you and held your face. 'Not really.' You said as you shrug your shoulders. 'Let's go then.' Chanyeol said as he hold your hand and went to Suho's house. Suho's house wasn't really that far, just opposite.

Infront of Suho's door, you pressed the doorbell. And D.O came to open the door, 'Tell me the passcode first before you can enter.' He said. 'Shut up, big round eyes guy. Let us in!' You said as you flicked his forehead. D.O glady let you both in. You sat on the sofa, looking at Lay and Tao playing video games. 'Minhee~' You went to every single room and find Minhee but just can't find her. You opened a door and found Suho and Minhee. 'OH SORRY. WRONG ROOM HEHEH.' You said as you closed the door and ran downstairs. 'Oh my god, my innocent eyes.' you covered your eyes. 'Why, baby.' Chanyeol said as he poked your arm. 'HAE-MI. ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!' Minhee came and said. 'Why?' Exo said. 'NOTHING!' Minhee said. 'Seriously! Please lock the door next time!' You said. Minhee smiled.  You were sitting with Minhee on the sofa, reading magazines while Chanyeol was at the kitchen with D.O and Baekhyun. 'Suho oppa, please get me lay oppa.' you pointed at a bag of LAYS chips. Lay looked at where you are pointing. 'YAH!' Lay shouted and you stuck out your tongue. 'I WON.' Tao said, did a little victory dance. 'It's because of you, Kim Hae-mi!' Lay shouted and glared at you and you just smiled, continue eating the chips. 'IDIOTT. YOU SEE LAY OPPA BULLY ME.' You said. 'BWOH. STUPID LAY.' Chanyeol said as he came and tackle Lay on the floor. You just giggled. The doorbell rang, 'I'LL GO GET IT.' You got up and went to the door open it. You opened and closed again after seeing that person's face. It was Lee Jinhee. 'Why, Hae-mi. Why did you close the door?' D.O asked, tasting his soup. ' It's that !' You said, annoyed. Everyone's faces were shocked excluding Sehun because Sehun is the one who told Jinhee that they are hanging out at Suho's house. 'BWOH. Why is she here!' Chanyeol let go of Lay and came towards you. You shrugged and once again, you opened the door.

'YAH . WHY DID YOU CLOSED THE DOOR.' Jinhee said, rubbing his forehead. Jinhee bumped onto the door just now when you closed the door. You and Chanyeol saw the red wound on her forehead and you both were trying to control your laughter. 'Because the door doesn't like you.' You said with your pokerface. Jinhee just ignored you and hugged Chanyeol. 'OPPAAA.~' She said as she kissed Chanyeol's cheeks. 'YAH.' Chanyeol shouted as she shoved her away but failed as she was clinging on him tightly. You rolled your eyes and closed the door and was about to walk back to the living room but Jinhee stopped you by sticking out her leg, letting you trip over and fall. *Not so fast, .* You smirked mentally. 'Hey , could you please move your leg? Or do you want a spotlight to showcase your ugly leg to everybody?' You said, pointing at her leg. *This ..* Jinhee thought and move away her leg, embarrassed. Everybody was laughing. You smiled and went back to the sofa, continue eating your chips. 'Nice one Hae-mi.' Lay said. You smiled proudly. Chanyeol let go off Jinhee's hands and came to the sofa and sat beside you. 'Baby, I want some.'Chanyeol said as he grab some chips from the bag that you are holding. Jinhee was about to take some from the bag too, but failed as you moved the bag away. Chanyeol chuckled silently. Jinhee got angry, but managed to control herself. *You will get it, Kim Hae-mi.* She thought. You passed the bag to Chanyeol and went to the kitchen to wash your hands. 'D.O Ummaa~ What are you cooking.' You said as you on the tap water. 'Just some delicious lunch for you guys.' D.O said. 'And, off the tapwater when you are not using.' D.O said, like the mother of the family. 'Umma! It's burning!' You joked. 'BWOH WHERE WHERE.' D.O Said, worried. 'Just kidding.' 'YAH.' D.O shouted, with his eyes wide open like fishballs. 'Umma, can i ask you something? Seriously, why is your eyes so big? How many centimetres long is your eyes?' You asked, curious. 'Molla. Wait till i measure it, then i will tell you.' D.O said. You smiled and went back to the sofa.