Chapter 2

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

The alarm clock rang and you ignored it and continue sleeping. 'I'm not gonna be late today!' Chanyeol said as he off the alarm clock and got up. After a few minutes, you woke up and Chanyeol is in the toilet, washing up. You rubbed your eyes and got up. 'Idiot, faster!' You said as you knock on the toilet's door. 'Hold on, I'm almost done!' He said as he turned off the water. He came out and you just went in, eyes half opened. 'Open your eyes wifey or not you are gonna bump on to something.' Chanyeol said as he walked out. You didn't listened to him and you bumped onto the wall. 'OUCH.' You shouted as your eyes were wide open and you rubbed your forehead. 'I TOLD YOU BABY.' Chanyeol shouted as he rushed to your side, rubbing your forehead. 'It's red already.' He said and you pouted. After that, you went to the washroom and wash up. You tied your hair into a bun and took your bag, went downstairs to have your breakfast. You saw a note placed on the dining table with a plate of delicious pancakes. You took the note and it says ; Baby, I'm going to school first as i'm having this cca meeting. -Yourlovelysweetcuteadorablehubby. You chuckled and sat down, start eating your pancakes. After breakfast, you took your bag and went to school. You went straight to the class and sat down. 'Morning Hae-mi.' 'Oh morning Mr bacon.' you said as you took your books and pen. Baekhyun pouted and went back to his nap. Meanwhile at the school gate, a girl arrived. She was pretty, really pretty but a that no one knows. On the outside, she seems to be a kind angel but inside, she's a named Lee Jinhee but someone in Exo likes her. Who? Oh Sehun, he doesn't let anybody know about this but only Exo knew excluding Chanyeol.  Everybody at the school gate was staring at him, with eyes wide open and mouth open wide. 'Beautiful.' A guy said. Guys were whispering to each other but girls were just ignoring her and walked in. Not only the male students, but even security guard. Jinhee was walking down the hallway, getting to her locker. And yes, she was once a student here but she went to London for family matters and now she's back, for what? Of course, getting Chanyeol back. After Jinhee get her books, she saw Chanyeol talking to his friends. 'Oppa! I'm back!' Jinhee cling on him and peck his cheeks. Chanyeol eyes went wide open and shoved her away. 'Who cares.' He said, coldy and walked away with his friends. Jinhee pouted. 'How dare she cling on him when Chanyeol's already taken.' A student walked past and whispered to her friend beside her. 'Yah, you this girl. Chanyeol oppa is taken by who?' Jinhee said as she walked towards the student. The student were so frightened and spill everything out to her. *, trying to steal him. Not so easy.* Jinhee smirked as she walked towards your class.

'Why is the teacher not here yet.' You pouted as you put your head on the table. 'That's good! I could have more time to put on my eyeliner.' Baekhyun said, grinning. You rolled your eyes. 'WHO'S KIM HAE-MI.' Jinhee shouted as she walked in the classroom angrily. Everybody was staring at her. Baekhyun dropped his eyeliner and open his mouth wide, shocked. *S-She's back?! Oh .* Baekhyun thought as he picked up his eyeliner. 'Er.Do i know you?' You said as you stood up. Jinhee came towards you and slap your face REAL HARD. 'YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU.' You shouted as you touched your cheek. Baekhyun looked at your red cheek and shouted 'YAH LEE JINHEE, YOU CRAZY?' 'Oh Bacon guy, you are here.' Jinhee smirked. 'Kim Hae-mi, Let me warn you. Leave Chanyeol oppa and don't ever try to steal him away from me.' Jinhee warned and walked out of the classroom. You were still shocked. 'Hae-mi!' Baekhyun shook your arm. You sat down. 'Bacon, who's that? How is she related to Idiot?' You asked, still shock. 'They were a couple. But broke up. The end.' Baekhyun said as he touched your red cheek. 'You fine?' Baekhyun said. You nodded. *Couple?* You thought. The teacher finally arrived and started the lesson.

It's finally break time. You tried to forget what had happened just now. At the table, you all ate your food. 'Yeol, do you know that Lee Jinhee's back?' Baekhyun said as he drink his orange juice. Chanyeol nodded. 'BWOH. SHE'S BACK?' All the Exo members gawked. 'Yeah. And that even slapped Hae-mi in class just now, don't even know what's wrong with her.' Baekhyun said, annoyed. 'BWOH?!' Chanyeol shouted and quickly held your face and examine your face. 'If i see any scratches or wound on my baby strawberry's face, I would be 200% sure that she won't be able to see the world the next day.' Chanyeol said. 'That's my line. Copycat.' You said. 'I learnt well from my baby.' Chanyeol said as he tapped your forehead. 'OPPA~' You all heard Jinhee as she came over and sat beside Chanyeol, began clinging on him. 'Hey guys! I'm back!' Jinhee said, waving at Exo. 'Who cares.' They all mumbled. 'Oh Kim Hae-mi, you are here too.' Jinhee said with her y accent. 'Hi .' You said and made a face at her. Exo and Minhee laughed. 'Yah You-' Jinhee said as she tried to slap you again but Chanyeol stopped her and shoved her hand away. 'YAH. Don't ever touch her again or you will get it.' Chanyeol warned. 'Oppa.' Jinhee pouted. *This . You are gonna get it, but not now but soon.* Jinhee smirked mentally. The break finally ended and you all went back to class.