Chapter 1

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

' Park Chanyeol, wake up or i'm gonna leave you here.' You whispered in Chanyeol's ears. 'Stupid mosquito, go away.' He said as he tried to hit your face with his pillow but you avoid it. *Fine, I'm gonna leave you here!* You thought and took your bag and went down to the kitchen. You finished up your breakfast and your driver sent you to school, leaving without Chanyeol. You finally reached the school gate and saw Exo and Minhee standing there. 'GUYSS~' You hop happily towards them. 'HAE-MII~' Minhee said and came to hugged you. 'Where's Chanyeol oppa?' She asked. You shrug your shoulders, 'Molla.' 'Little monster~ Miss me? Anyway, where's Chanyeol?' Kai asked, curious. 'Ofcourse i did! Let me tell you guys something.' You smirked. You explained everything to them and they were laughing really hard. 'So he's the pig now .' Kai said, laughing. You shrug and went in the school. First lesson was English. The teacher finally arrived and were taking attendance. 'Where's Park Chanyeol?' The teacher asked as he push up his glasses. Everybody shrugged including you. *Park Chanyeol is still in his dreamland~* You sang mentally and took out your books. 20 minutes have passed since the class started and the door suddenly open and Chanyeol just ran in. 'SORRY!IM LATE!' Chanyeol said as he bowed. His hair was in a mess. You were there, laughing and copying down notes. 'Park Chanyeol, copy 6 chapters as punishment.' The teacher said with a stern face. Chanyeol nodded and went back to his seat. When he sat down beside you, taking out his books, you were waving at him cutely. But he ignored you. *He seems angry.* You thought as you pout. You tried talking to him, but he ignored you and continue copying down his notes without taking a glance at you. After class, it was break. 'Sorrysorrysorry~' You sang as you danced to Super Junior's Sorrysorry. Chanyeol still ignore you and continue keeping his books. 'Oppaoppaoppa~You said. You kept clinging on him and asking him to forgive you. 'Fine. Aegyo please.' Chanyeol said and crossed his arms, waiting for your aegyo. You had no choice but to do. 'Oppaoppa, saranghae~Little strawberrie is here~' You said with an explosive aegyo. 'Creepy wifey.' He squat down to your height and tapped your forehead. Everyone was staring at you. 'I wonder where she came from, she's way too cute!' A boy said, fanboying and luckily Chanyeol heard that and he sent glares to him, the boy got scared and walked away. 'Forgiven. Let's go for break.' Chanyeol said as he pinched your cheeks.

As usual, Exo, you and Minhee sat on a table that you guys always sat on. 'You became a pig huh.' Baekhyun said to Chanyeol as he munch on his sandwich. ' The Pig couple.' Kai added in, laughing. 'Yup, i guess so. But i'm cuter than this pig here.' Chanyeol said, pointing at you who's busy drinking your strawberry milk. You punched his arm, 'I'm way cuter.' You crossed your arms. 'But fierce.' Chanyeol said as he rubbed his arm. You glared at him and he gave you a loving smile. 'You better wake up tomorrow or else i'm gonna leave you again.' You said. 'Fine.' He said. 'Baby, what's your next lesson?' Chanyeol asked as he munch on his cake. 'Physical Education with Mr Bacon.' You said. 'Yah! Don't call me that.' Baekhyun said as he pouted. You stuck out your tongue at him. 'Hae-mi! Do you know that BIGBANG has a new song?(I know they haven't had their comeback yet after Fantastic baby so i'm just faking it. :P)' Minhee asked as she hold onto your arm. 'Jinja?' You asked, face brighten up, Minhee nodded crazily. You saw Suho being jealous, sulking. 'Suho oppa, did you smell something?' You pretended sniffing in the air. 'What?' Suho said as he sniffed. 'Something sour.' You said, smirking. Suho finally get what you are saying. 'Y-yah!' He said. 'Minhee, your Suho is jealous because you seemed to love BIGBANG more than him.' You said as you pointed at Suho. 'Aigoo. Your Idiot too.' Minhee said, pointing at Chanyeol. You turned and see Chanyeol, glaring at you. You smiled at him sweetly and you pinched his cheeks and he just pouted. ' RINNGG!' The bell rang. 'So fast.' You pouted as you cling on Chanyeol's arm. 'I know right, can't be able to see your face.' He said as he pouted. 'Yah, you better not get close with the other girls in your class.' You warned. 'Of course i won't.' He said and ruffled your hair. 'Yah, stop messing my hair idiot.' You said as you tidy your hair. He just stuck his tongue out and ran to his next class. 

'Okay class! Today, we will do running and some warm up exercise.' Your Physical Education teacher said, stretching her legs. 'Urghh.' Everybody lazily does the warm up. 'I hate this.' You muttered. 'Me too.' Baekhyun said as he does his warm up. After warming up session, you all went to run around the field. After running, you all were sweating. You were sweating as if you just had your shower. 'I can't believe you came in last.' Baekhyun laughed as he drank his water. You pinched his arm. 'Shut up.' You said, annoyed. After Physical Education, you all went back to your respective classes. After the tiring day in school, you went to the school gate and wait for Chanyeol. 'Oh Hae-mi! Chanyeol asked you not to wait for him as he had something on.' Chanyeol's classmate came to you. 'Oh ok, thanks.' You bowed and went home. Oh, I forgot to mention that the all the pupils in the school knew that you and Chanyeol were together because of Baekhyun, this big mouth. :D