Chapter 8

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

It's been 20 minutes and you didn't came back. *What's taking her so long.* Chanyeol thought, thinking that something might happen to you. 'Minhee! Could you go to the washroom and see if Hae-mi's there? She's taking too long.' Chanyeol asked Minhee and she nodded and went to the washroom. 'Hae-mi! Hae-mi, are you in there?' Minhee asked, checking the washroom but there were no sign of you. Minhee walked out of the washroom and step on something, she bend down and took up the necklace. *This necklace...it belongs to Hae-mi!* Minhee thought and ran to the Ballroom. 'Oppa, oppa, oppa!' Minhee tapped Chanyeol's arm. 'Is she there?' Chanyeol asked. 'I only found Hae-mi's necklace. I'm afraid something might happen to her, hold on let me call her.' Minhee said, passing the necklace to Chanyeol and went to call you. *Please, be fine.* Chanyeol thought as he holds your necklace. 'Why, oppa.' Jinhee came. 'I have no time for your stupid nonsense, Hae-mi's missing.' Chanyeol said with a stern face and walked away. *Oh great.* Jinhee smirked, she was the one who asked someone to hit you and kidnap you. 'Oppa! Hae-mi didn't answer!' Minhee said, worried. At that time, Jinhee received a call and went out and took it. 'Miss, I have kidnapped her now. What must i do?' The guy asked. 'Just stay there, i will be there soon.' Jinhee said and hang up the call. *Don't ever dare to mess with me, Kim Hae-Mi.* Jinhee thought and on the way to the place where the guy kidnapped you at. Chanyeol told Exo that you were missing and they all went separate ways to search for you. 

You opened your eyes and felt your hands and legs being tied. 'Oh, you are up?' The guy smirked, touching your face. *. I'm seriously gonna punch your face if my hands weren't tied.* You thought as you glared at him. 'Get Your Dirty Hands Away From Me.' You said and he gave you a hard slap and you felt your mouth were bleeding. 'Nice slap.' You heard someone clapped and it was Lee Jinhee. 'YAH . YOU CRAZY? LET GO OF ME.' You struggled, trying to untie your ropes. 'Not so easy.' Jinhee smirked as she bend down and grab your face, your phone suddenly rang. Jinhee took out your phone and it was Chanyeol. 'Annyeong oppa.' Jinhee answered. 'YAH, LEE JINHEE, IS HAE-MI WITH YOU.' Chanyeol shouted. 'OPPA.' You shouted and the guy came and gave you a slap again. 'SHUT UP.' He shouted. 'YAH, DON'T TOUCH HER. LEEJINHEE, WHAT DO YOU WANT.' Chanyeol shouted. 'Oppa, calm down. I just want back everything that belongs to me, is that wrong.' Jinhee snickered. 'YAH-' 'Oppa, just let me have fun with her. Bye oppa, saranghae.' Jinhee said and hang up and threw the phone on the floor. 'You, Kim Hae Mi. Stealing what belongs to me, is definitely wrong.' Jinhee smirked and stood up. 'I will be back later.' Jinhee said and walked out of the room. 

'That , whats wrong with her.' Kai said as he crack his knuckles. 'I swear, if she ever touched my sis. She's gonna be dead.' Kai said again. Chanyeol messed up his hair and kept walking here and there. 'If she touch Hae-mi, I will stuff full with my eyeliners.' Baekhyun said. 'And stuff her with food.' D.O added. 'AND LAYS CHIPS.' Lay added. Sehun is just there, being quiet. Suddenly, Chanyeol thought of something. *Could they be at the place?* He thought. The 'PLACE' is a empty room where Chanyeol and Jinhee likes to go there when they were together last time. 'Guys, I probably know where Lee Jinhee took Hae-mi to.' Chanyeol said as he stood up. Everybody's heads up and stood up as well. 'But first, let's call the police, shouldn't we?' D.O Umma said and everybody agreed.

You were sitting there, you felt your cheek hurting as you got slapped real hard by that . 'I'm back.' Jinhee slammed the door and walked towards you. 'So, you having fun here?' Jinhee smirked. 'Tsk. You call this fun?! I think you should get your brain changed, .' You said, rolling your eyes. 'Shut up.' She slapped you. 'Sorry I can't.' You tried to smile, ignoring the pain. Jinhee felt irritated. 'Oh, I haven't settle my scores with you. How dare you steal my oppa!' Jinhee shouted and kicked you. 'Steal? I think it's because you don't even deserve him at all.' You said, enduring the pain. She blow her bangs and controlled her anger. 'I will hand her to you. Have fun.' Jinhee said to that guy, smirking. *Oh .* You thought in terror. The guy came nearer to you. 'YAH DONT COME NEAERER. TOUCH ME AND YOU WILL DIE, .' You shouted. 'Just shush and let me have fun!' The guy slapped you and started kissing you but you kept refusing. 'YAH GO AWAY.' You shouted. 'SHUT UP AND DONT MOVE.' The guy shouted.