Chapter 6

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

'Urgh. This is bored, I wanna go home.' You muttered angrily, wanting to go home. Chanyeol was in school as you told him not to skip school. You heard the door open and you wonder who's here so you took a look. 'BABYYY.' Chanyeol came, opening his arms wide. 'YAH STOP. I thought you are supposed to be in school now?' You threw a pillow at him. 'I took leave. I was bored, without you there. But well, at least i went to school right.' Chanyeol said as he picked up the pillow and put on your bed. Your two eyes were glued at him. 'Please stop looking, I know i'm handsome.' Chanyeol said, pinching your nose. 'Tsk. I'm only looking at how ugly your face is. I didn't know your face was that ugly.' You said, rolling your eyes. 'YAH.' 'BWOH.' 'Tsk.' 'Oppa, It's so  boring over here, can die because of it! I want to go home!' You messed up your hair and complained like a little kid. 'Aigooo. I'm gonna ask doctor if you could discharge alright.' Chanyeol said, poking your cheeks and you nodded happily. At the same time, the doctor came in. 'Hae-mi, you could be discharge already but let me take a few little tests first to ensure that you're alright.' Doctor said, grinning. 'Jinja?! KYAHH.' You said happily. After the doctor did a few tests, you were 100% alright and 100% fit to go home. You wore back your clothes and took everything with you. 'Kaja!' Chanyeol said, holding your hand. You both fianlly arrived at home. 'I miss you, mr sofa.' You said, jumping on the sofa. 'Oppa, what are we gonna do?' You asked, hugging a pillow. 'Something funn~' Chanyeol teased, wiggling his eyebrows. You threw a pillow at him, 'Shut up idiot.' 'I'm gonna take a shower first.' Chanyeol said and went up. You were hugging a pillow and switching channels, looking for something nice to watch. After 30minutes, Chanyeol still haven't come out. 'Slowpoke.' You muttered. 'Baby, stop switching channels or the remote is gonna burst.' Chanyeol suddenly popped out. 'YAH. STOP SCARING ME.' You threw 2 pillows at him but he caught it. 'Don't you want to go shower?' 'Later. I'm beat.' 'Shall we watch movies?' 'Sure. But, no horror please.' 'You choose this time.' 'YAY.' You shouted and start choosing movies. You chose a love story movie, which is sad.

In the middle of the movie, you heard someone sobbing and you find it creepy. 'Oppa, do you hear something? It sounds creepy..' You asked and turned your head to face Chanyeol and realized that he's the one who's sobbing. You blow your bangs, 'Yah! You scared me!' You said. 'This..movie -hiccups- is too..sad.' Chanyeol said, grabbing more tissues. 'Are you sure you are Park Chan Yeol?' you arched an eyebrow up. 'Dingdong.' The doorbell rang. You stood up after passing a box of tissue to Chanyeol. You opened the door and saw Exo and Minhee. 'Hey guys!' You said happily. 'I'm so glad you are discharged!' Minhee said, hugging you and you giggled. 'Hyung! Why are you crying..' Tao sat down and passed some tissues to Chanyeol. 'Blame Kim Hae-mi, She chose this sad movie and it made me cry.' Chanyeol said, wiping his tear. 'YAH. You said i could choose.' You stomped your feet. 'Anyway, what brings you guys here? And, don't tell me that is gonna pop out any minute.' You said, praying that Jinhee won't come. 'Well, to visit you ofcourse. You just got discharged though, let us take care of you little monster!' Kai said, slung an arm around you. 'Hands off my baby.' Chanyeol said, throwing a box of tissue paper at Kai. 'But she's my sis.' 'She's mine.' 'Fine,' Kai pouted. 'Hae-mi! I bought ingredients! I'm gonna cook your favourite seaweed soup!' D.O Umma said, holding up two bags of groceries and you chuckled. 'You know what, you could be a girl and married to a guy and i'm sure you would be able to become a good housewife!' Baekhyun said, busy with his eyeliner. 'Chef is way better.' D.O Umma said and on the way to the kitchen. 

While D.O Umma was cooking, you guys were just playing random games, watching movies, variety shows such as running man strongheart and stuffs. 'DONE.' D.O Umma suddenly shouted as he placed food on the table. All of you rushed to the table and sniff on the delicious scent. 'Daebak.' You all said as you all took a bite. After eating, they went back as you needed rest because you just discharged. *I'm so glad that didn't came.* You thought happily as you finished showering and came out with cute pjs. 'Oppaaa~' You sang as you jumped on the bed and hugged Chanyeol tightly. 'Why?' Chanyeol replied, eyes glued at his phone, Temple run again. 'High score high score.' Chanyeol muttered. You pinched his stomach and turned the other way and slept. Chanyeol then realized what happened and hug you. 'Saranghae.' Chanyeol whispered in your ear and kissed your cheek. You were actually still mad, but you giggled and elbowed his stomach and went to sleep.