Chapter 4

Living a lie (NU'EST fanfic)

To my amazement the room was filled with sunlight. After being in a dark corridor for some time, the light did take some time to adjust to. Once my eyes finally adjust to the room, the room was filled with flowers, so beautiful it felt like paradise … hold on, this place …. Why does it feel ….. Familiar?

Before I knew it everything began to change, the walls started changing and the table was no longer covered in its white lace cloth but in a rich silky purple fabric

It was the exact room I was standing in before, but everything was different . There were people sitting at the table. I walked up to the table, they were laughing. I looked to my left to ask Ren what had happened, but he wasn’t there! Neither was Hyunmin or Baekho! What was going on? Is this some trick?

 “Mummy!”

I turned my head to the direction of the voice and I see a little girl running in from the door. She had the cutest navy dress on and her hair was jet black and looked silky up to her little waist. For some reason she reminded me of-

“What is it honey?”

I looked at the woman that spoke, she was beautiful, long straight black hair and she had the warmest eyes you knew that she would care for you. For some reason the people in this room couldn’t see me. What is this? A dream? A vision?

“My tooth fell out” she smiled and her front teeth had fallen out because there was a gap in-between her teeth

The woman smiled “haha oh, that’s good! You know where to put it?”

The little girl nodded

 “Mummy?”

“Yes Lily my dear?”

Lily? She has the same name as me

“Who is that girl?” She points to me

What?! She can see me?

The woman looks at my direction. Could they see me this whole time?

“What girl honey?”

“That one”

Oh crap, she can see me

“Lily, there’s no girl there”

“but-“

“AH! How are my two beautiful girls?”

In just walked a man, he was vary handsome. Hopefully he can’t see me

“Daddy!” Lily runs to the man, he holds his hands out to her then embraces her and lifts her to the air

“Ah! How is my little lily pad?”

Lily pad? Why does that sound familiar? Ahhh, I put my hands to my head. Why does my head hurt? I tried looking up, but everything starts spinning around me and next thing I know I’m on the ground.

“Lily?”

I felt someone shoving my shoulder

“Lily? Wake up!”

“mmmm, mum give me 5 more minutes”

“this isn’t your mother, its ren”

I opened my eyes and meet with Ren’s eyes. They looked so worried.

“wait, what?”

It took a while for my brain to adjust, I looked to the right and I saw Baekho and Hyunmin and they had worried expressions on their faces as well. I looked back at Ren

“what happened?”

“as soon as I opened the door, you fainted”

“what?”

I looked at Hyunmin and Baekho, they nodded

Ren put his hands on the side of my face

“what happened?”

I didn’t know what to say. What I saw ….. was it real?

“LILY!”

I looked at Ren

“How do you guys know my name? I thought you guys didn’t know. I didn’t tell you, so how you know me”

I looked at all three of them, trying to see if their faces would give me an answer. Ren pulled my face back, so that it was inches away from his

“do you not remember what I said? We cannot answer any of your questions.”

I sighed and nodded, I remembered what he said. Ren helped me up and looked at me. He started to pull me into the room. “Come eat, and then your questions will be answered”

As I started to walk into the room, images of the woman, the little girl and the father came popping in my mind. My head started to hurt. I raised my hand to my head. Ren looked at my worried and asked me if I was alright, I just looked at him and nodded.

I sat down on the table and I looked at the food. It looked so delicious, I forgot about my hunger and as soon as I sat down on the table and looked at the delicious food my stomach started to make noises.

“hhaaa, someone is hungry”

I looked at Baekho and smiled, he looked surprised then smiled back at me and said “Eat”

I nodded and started to fill my plate up with food. While pilling my plate, I noticed I was the only one touching the food. I looked around at all three of the and asked “aren’t you guys going to eat?”

They all shook their head. Hyunmin replied “We already ate, besides its 2:00pm in the afternoon”

I dropped my fork and looked at them, with my mouth wide open

“You’re joking right? I only got woken up an hour ago, so what I slept until 12?

Baekho laughed and said “Actually you’ve been asleep for two days”

Ren elbowed him the ribs

I stood up “TWO DAYS??!!!”

Hyunmin comes to my side “its ok, calm down”

I looked at her furiously

“CALM DOWN?! You guys won’t answer a single question of mine and I’ve just found out that I’ve been asleep for TWO DAYS!”

Hyunmin looks at Baekho and he just shrugs. Ren pushes Baekho towards me, he just looks at ren “what?” Ren looks at him “You started this, you fix it”

Baekho sighed and pushed me down to sit

I opened my mouth to speak to him, but he covered it with his hands. He looked me in the eye and said “Shhhh eat” I tried to open my mouth to protest but the moment I opened my mouth he placed a spoon inside and forced me to eat.

He was watching me “Eat” I began to eat the food that was on the spoon and I actually felt embarrassed that he was feeding me, like literally feeding me! After the 5 spoonful, I grabbed the spoon off him and said “I can feed myself now” He laughed and I looked at him, then he came closer to my ear and whispered “you sure about that?”