Chapter 3

Living a lie (NU'EST fanfic)

They wouldn’t say a word. Hyunmin wouldn’t look me in the eye anymore and Baekho just looked at the ground. What is going on here?

“Hyunmin” I said backing away from them “what did you mean , by do you remember me?”

Baekho looked at Hyunmin “you stuffed it up” he looked frustrated what is going on here? I didn’t know what to do, so I took off, I ran down the corridor and I could hear Baekho and Hyunmin telling me to stop. I didn’t know where I was going this was a very long corridor.

I finally saw an opened door ran in there and closed the door behind me. I pressed my ear to the door and I could hear Baekho and Hyunmin run past.

I sighed and dropped to the floor. What did Hyunmin mean by remembering her?

“Welcome”

What? I spun around and looked at the mysterious voice, only to see the most gorgeous girl I’ve even seen in my life.

“uh …….”

“what are you doing in here?”

“uh……”

“uh?  Is that all in your vocabulary?”

I looked at her with surprise, for a girl she had a very mainly voice. I could tell that she figured out what I was thinking because she smirked and started coming towards me. I tried to back away but hit the door, she knelt down and said “I’m a boy.”

A boy? You’ve got to be joking!

“Seriously I am”

“No way”

“I am. The name is Ren, and you missy are supposed to be eating your breakfast.”

He held out his hand to me and I didn’t know if I should accept it, I mean this place is creepy and for all I know he could hold me captive and call Baekho and Hyunmin.

It felt like he could read my mind because he smiled and said “I’m not here to hurt you, only to help” he then added “we all are”

I looked him in the eye.

“we?”

He smiled and nodded “we”

Then entered in Hyunmin and Baekho. I tried to run away but I was stuck I had nowhere to run. I pointed to Hyunmin and Baekho “Stay away from me”

Hyunmin started to look upset

“Pffhhtt, don’t try that sad expression on me, because it won’t work this time”

I stood up and tried to look around the room for an exit, but this room was another bedroom, very feminine like, no wonder I mistaken Ren for a girl, not only did he look so gorgeous, he could pull of a girl but his room were feminie, pink colours, baby blues what boy would have these colours as his room.

I continued to scan the room for an exist only to be interrupted by Ren

“There’s only two exits in this room, the door behind you and the door in which Baekho and Hyunmin came in.”

I looked at him, puzzled. Did he want me to escape? What game is he playing? I didn’t say a word I just continued to hold my ground and look them square in the eye. Ren continued on saying

“We are here to help”

“Help? HA! You kidnapped me, won’t tell me where I am, won’t answer any of my questions and you won’t tell me where my parents are! They are probably worried sick! Do you want money from us? Well we have none! We’re poor, so what do you want?”

Ren just looked at me and said “once you eat your breakfast, then go into see ‘him’ then all your answers will be answered. But for now, we are not the ones to answer any of your questions. SO please trust us and go eat.”

He held out his hand and by the sound of his voice and that look in his eyes I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed his hand and nodded.

Ren smiled “good, now let’s go”

On our way out the door I heard Baekho whisper to Hyunmin “Ren at his best”

I looked over my shoulder and saw Hyunmin with her head bent and Baekho looking at me. He winked at me and I felt shivers go down my spine.

We stopped in front of a massive door and I looked at Ren

He smiled at me and said “Breakfast is served” then opened the door for me