Chapter 2

Living a lie (NU'EST fanfic)

What am I supposed to do now? Should I believe her? GGGAAAHHH this is driving me insane!

WHAT DO I DO?

*knock knock*

“Come in”

“Hello. My name is Hyunmin, I will be your maid as of today. *bows* it is nice to meet you”

I get out of bed and walk right up to her and look her up and down, she’s not to short but not to tall and she has a maid uniform on, you know the ones you see in animes? Those ones! Shes not ugly she has a cute face but just by looking at her and the way she dresses I would say shes in her mid-twenties.

“I don’t need a maid.” I started to walk away from her

“Excuse me, but the Master is waiting for you and you still haven’t come out yet to have your breakfast, so I advise you quickly get changed, have your breakfast then I’ll show you the way to Master”

I look at her with the face like are you freaking kidding? “You expect me to follow you out of this room god knows where to eat food from god knows where and then to meet your ‘master’? For all I know the moment I walk out of this room I could be killed.”

“But you won’t”

“And how would I know that?”

“Trust me”

Are you flippin kidding me? “Trust you? You, except me to trust ….. you?” I point my finger at her direction “I just met you.”

She just closed her eyes and said “trust” then left the room.

What is it with these people in saying dramatic words and leaving me alone in this room??!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I sit on the bed and I debate more with myself. Should I just go?

Wait, didn’t she say get changed? How? When I don’t even have any clothes?

And just like that, the door opened and in came Hyunmin and she pointed to the wardrobe. “There are clothes in there for you to get changed to” The hell??!!

“Can you read my mind?”

“No”

“Then how did you know about the clothes thing” I backed away from her direction looking for something to grab, just in case I needed protection

“Because you said it out loud”

Wait, what?!

“No, I didn’t”

“You did”

“I did?”

“Mhhhmmm”

Great, now I feel like an idiot. “Oh, ok thanks”

“so does that mean you trust me?”

“No. I’m getting bored of this room and I need to get out.” *stomach grumbles* “and I’m starving”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

What kind of clothes are these? Seriously?! I’m wearing a black knee length dress, short sleeved and my shoes, I couldn’t find any so Im just wearing socks. Why were the clothes they left for me a dress? Why so formal?

Where are my parents? Throughout this whole time, I wonder why I didn’t think of them before! Where are they? I looked at Hyunmin

“Hey, Hyunmin”

“Yes?”

“If I’m here, are my parents?”

She looked away and I could see that she was struggling to find an answer. I stopped walking

“Hyunmin. Where are my parents?”

I saw her speaking into something in her ear, must be some earpiece thingo, but the moment she started speaking into that ear piece I felt two big hands grab me and hold me.

“What the hell?” I looked at Hyunmin for help but she was talking into her earpiece again. I tried looking at the person who had me in a grip but I couldn’t turn my head, he or she was holding onto me way to tight! I steeped on their foot, back-head them in the face and broke free, only to fall onto the ground and look at my attacker.

I thought that my attacker would be big and raggedy, but it turned out to be a very handsome boy. In fact he looked close to my age and he had blonde hair that just stood in a perfect shape, even though I head-butted him, his hair still looked perfect.

He looks at me and smiles, which really pissed me off. I got up on my feet and I was ready to attack, but I couldn’t really kick him, seeing as I am in a stupid dress, so I leave all my attacks up to my hands and I try to land a punch on his face.

“Whoa!” He says, dodging my punch and holds my hand

“Please watch the face!”

What the hell? Is this guy a joke? What is wrong with the people here?

I don’t know how but he had me in an arm lock again and this time, he secured my feet and my head. I look at Hyunmin and I feel so disgusted, I feel so betrayed, she looks at me and says nothing.

“So this is your way of making me trust you.” I look at her with my deadliest stare. “Well congratulations, you HAVE’NT got a single piece of my trust.”

To my surprise, Hyunmin starts to cry

“w-wait, what? Why are you crying?”

Hyunmin tries to stop crying and speak to me, but I have no clue as to what she is trying to say.

“She’s very emotional”

I look over my shoulder to see his perfect face up against my shoulder

“The name is Baekho”

I scoff him off and look at Hyunmin. Baekho huh? What a weird name

“Ya! Hyunmin! Stop crying!”

She just nods and finally she looks at me and says

*bows* “I’m sorry, you just started to ask questions and I didn’t know what to do, they said that you wouldn’t ask me any questions and that you would just follow me  to have your breakfast. *bows* I’m sorry”

I look at her. “Why are you sorry?”

“Because I told you to trust me and then I had Baekho come and secure you because I thought you were going to run away, or attack me, or try and find out answers to your questions, which I don’t know the answers.”

I nod at her and I breath in.

“Baekho is it?”

“Mmmhhmm”

“Could you please let go of me now?”

“I don’t know” he looks at Hyunmin

“Should I let her go?”

Hyunmin looks at me, then looks at Baekho, sighs then nods her head.

Before Baekho let me go he whispered in my ear “Don’t run, because I’ll catch you”

“Pfffhhhttt just let me go”

He lets me go and I don’t know why, but I run to Hyunmin and I hug her. For some reason, the view of her face crying made me worried and guilty that I was the reason to why she started crying in the first place.

“Do ….. do you remember me?”

What? I let go of her. What was she saying?

“Remember you? Remember you from where?”