CHAPTER 1

Living a lie (NU'EST fanfic)

*SIRENS

“Where are they? WHERE ARE THEY

“Miss, we gonna have to ask you to calm down”

CALM DOWN?! Looking up at his face I just wanted to punch it!

“Calm down? CALM DOWN! My parents were just murdered and you want me to calm down? Where are they? I need to see them!” I pushed past him and ran to the front door of my house and opened it, first thing I saw was blood, all over the wall

*in background

“miss you can’t go in there ……”

I can’t breathe. Whoah, why does my chest hurt? Everything is getting dizzy so blurry, everything is going dark.

…….

2 DAYS LATER

Aaah. My head hurts. Why won’t my eyes open? OPEN STUPID EYES!

WOW!

Close them close them! Too bright.

I sat up and opened my eyes, took awhile for them to adjust.

But…..

where am I? 

This doesn’t look like my room! What the HELL is going on

“Ahh, you’re awake!”

AAAAHHHHHHHH!” What the hell? Where did she come from? She looked frightened.

“Sorry, you scared me.”

“Oh it’s ok. How are you feeling?” she says as she crosses the room and reaches up for my forehead

“I’m fine” I said while dodging her hand. “where am I? Why am I here?”

She just looked at me and smiled and patted my hand

“All will be revealed, after you get dressed and come down to the lounge.” What?! Lounge? Why can’t she tell me now?

“Bu-“

She cut me off “I am not the one to tell you what happened. He will tell you once, you have gotten ready and eaten breakfast. Now hurry. He doesn’t like to be kept waiting”

He?! Who the hell is he??!!

“Look lady, I don’t know who you are or why I am here. Heck I don’t even remember how I got here. I want my parents and I ain't going nowhere to talk to some he, so give me some answers because I’m not leaving this bed.”

She just kept on looking at me. What?! Is there something on my face? But this time, she …. She had a sad look on her face, like she wanted to tell me something.

 

She just simply said “I am not the one to tell you” and she left the room.

 

 

안녕 :) so how did i do? please leave a comment ^^ i want to know what you guys thought :) 

고마워 :)

asallytui xx