Love at Last

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona]

"Unnie~" I said. Donghae, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, and I were at Seohyun's dorm. Since the concert wasn't on for another couple of hours, we all decided to play some Truth or Dare. It was my turn to ask. "Truth or dare?"

"Aish..." Hyoyeon said, her head resting on the table. You see, every time the girls and I play, I always give the most embarrassing dares or ask the most embarrassing questions. In fact, I once dared Sooyoung to kiss Taeyeon's foot and kiss Seohyun's cheek in one go. Because Taeyeon was so ticklish, she kicked Sooyoung in the face. Sooyoung almost choked me to death.

"What's wrong, Hyo? Not feeling well?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Aigoo, how caring, Hyukkie~" Donghae teased.

"Dare, now go, Yoong," Hyoyeon said.

"Hm... I dare you to..."

"Please make this dare appropriate, Unnie," Seohyun said.

"Alright... I dare you to do the Pocky game..."

"Just that? That's gotta be your easiest dare yet, Yoong," Hyoyeon said, getting a box from her bag.

 

 

"...with Eunhyuk oppa."

 

 

 

I swear, Hyoyeon's and Eunhyuk's face flashed red almost immediately. I saw Hyoyeon putting the box away, but Kyuhyun took her bag away and nudged Eunhyuk closer to her.

"Come on, Yoong. Anything but that, please?" Hyoyeon said.

"Nope! You gotta do it! I dared you!"

"Yoona~" Eunhyuk said, doing aegyo.

"Ew, Oppa," Hyoyeon said, slapping his shoulder.

"You know my aegyo is irresistible."

"Yah, stop trying to creep away from doing the dare, Hyo," Donghae said, nudging her.

"Yeah, come on, Unnie~"

"But, Yoong – "

Hyoyeon couldn't finish because Eunhyuk already took one end a pocky stick and said, "Come on, Hyo."

Reluctantly, Hyoyeon bit down on the opposite end.

"Just enjoy the pocky, Hyo," Eunhyuk said, starting to eat the pocky.

Both of them started biting the ends of the pocky, each bite getting them closer to each other's faces.

After a couple of bites, they were just barely touching each other's lips. One more bite, and their lips would have connected.

"Come on, Unnie!" I shouted.

"Go, Hyukkie! One more bite!" Donghae shouted.

For a few seconds, neither of them moved. I noticed Hyoyeon shying away as she locked eyes with Eunhyuk.

"UNNIE!"

Then, the unpredictable happened. His hand moved to her chin, and moving her closer, he took the last bite, closing the gap between them...

After sharing their first kiss with each other, the whole room went wild.

"OH MY GOD, UNNIE! YOU DID IT!" "OH DAMN, HYUKKIE! YOU GONNA GET SOME!" "YOU GUYS BETTER START DATING, LIKE ASAP!"

OK, I admit. It was mostly Donghae and me spazzing out like that. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were too shocked to respond. Hyoyeon looked away almost immediately, embarrassed, but probably happy. Eunhyuk didn't seem to feel shy at all. He looked happy as hell, though.

"Nice job, Eunhyuk," Kyuhyun finally said, patting his back.

"You're never using honorifics, are you?"

"Nope."

While the other four were talking, Donghae patted my back to get my attention and said, "Hey, Yoong, look at this."

I looked at the screen and saw a picture. Omo, Donghae, you're so sneaky! It was a perfect shot of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk kissing. Aigoo! They're so adorable!

"Omo, you're so sneaky, Oppa!" I said, giving him a high-five.

"Things happen when your eyes are closed," Donghae said, chuckling.

"They're totally gonna date," I said.

"Definitely. Do you know how much Hyukkie talks about Hyo? Like a lot."

"Omo, same here with Hyoyeon unnie! She always tells us when Eunhyuk oppa texts her and talks about what they did when they were hanging out."

"YAH! YOONA! DONGHAE!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"WHAT?!" We answered.

"We would like to get back to the game."

"Mianhae..."

After a few hours of hanging out, Kyuhyun said, "Hey, guys, Seohyun and I are gonna go out. We're gonna celebrate our 6-monthiversary."

"What else is new?" Eunhyuk teased.

"Wait, what's a monthiversary?"

"Well, since an anniversary is one year, a monthiversary is one month," Kyuhyun answered.

"Oppa, you're such a babo!" Seohyun giggled.

"How creative," Hyoyeon teased.

"Monthiversary... How dumb can you be..." Eunhyuk teased.

"Shut up, Hyuk. We'll be back."

"Annyeong, unnies and oppas! Have fun at the concert!" Seohyun said, waving to us before she and Kyuhyun left.

"Well, just Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa..." I said, sulking.

"What do you mean, Yoona?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I can't go..."

"Mwo?" Hyoyeon said, "Why not?"

"There are no more tickets..."

"Omo, mianhae, Yoong," Hyoyeon said, hugging me. "I'll record the whole concert for you, OK?"

"Don't worry, Unnie. Donghae oppa said he'll hang out with me, so it can't be a bad night," I said, linking arms with Donghae.

"You'll have the greatest night of your life, Yoong," Donghae said, pinching my nose.

"Sure, sure. Just don't do anything freaky, if you know what I mean," Eunhyuk teased.

"YAH, OPPA!" "HYUKKIE!" We said.

"He's just watching out for you guys," Hyoyeon also teased.

"See? Hyo knows my intentions."

"Yeah, yeah. Now go have fun at the concert, neh?" I said.

"I'll be sure to get you something!" Hyoyeon said before the two of them left.

"Well, it's the two of us, now."

"Neh. Let's go out," Donghae said, leading me out the room.

[Donghae]

After the others left, I took Yoona to a night market. We had such a great time last time, so Yoona wanted to go back. When we got there, she noticed that the H.O.T concert was a few blocks away. She kept looking towards that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter