Jealousy and Anger

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful picture. *_*

"Unnie! It's time to wake up!" I shouted. Even though we all left the carnival by midnight, I could barely sleep. I had so much fun, especially with Donghae. Taeyeon, on the other hand, needs her 10 hours of sleep. If she gets less than 10 hours, she's super cranky if someone wakes her up. Oh wait, I forgot... "Unnie! Get up! I'm even waking you up at the same time you have woken me up for the past few days!"

"Yoona," Taeyeon said, still sleepy, "we don't need to wake up so early... Give me another five minutes, OK?" Oh I see how it is. I was sleep deprived for the past four days, yet when I finally wake up on time, Taeyeon isn't gonna get up? No no no.

"Taeyeon unnie," I said, ready to push her off the bed, "if you don't wake up now, I'll push you off the bed."

 

...Let's just say I got her to wake up, but not without giving me a couple of bruises on my arms and legs.

"Yoona," Taeyeon said while we were walking to school, "you know I need my 10 hours of sleep."

"Yes, I know, but I didn't wanna either of us to be late."

"Aw, you're such a good dongsaeng. Don't worry about it. It's my job to take care of you and the other girls."

"Aish, you're talking like an omma, Unnie."

"Yah! Can't I be caring without being insulted?"

"Mianhae."

We both got to the school with plenty of time to chat with friends. We both ran over to where our "group" was.

"Hae oppa! Good morni-" I stopped myself when I saw him talking to Sica. I thought they were talking about their date tonight, so I decided to talk to Heechul. "Heechul oppa! Good morning!"

"Omo, Yoona! Mornin'!" Heechul replied, giving me a nice smile. How does he do it? He probably didn't sleep after last night, yet he still looks beaming and bright! Note to self: Get beauty tips from Heechul.

"Wow, last night sure was fun!"

"Definitely! Too bad we have to go to school today. I wanted to sleep in today..."

"Tell me about it. It was so hard to get Taeyeon unnie out of bed. She gave me bruises after I tried pulling her off the bed!"

"Aigoo, poor Yoona~" Heechul said, "I learned a way to make bruises less painful from Sungmin. Want me to try?"

"Sure! These bruises are getting on my nerves."

He supported my arm with one hand, and used the other to gently rub my bruise. It felt a little painful for a few seconds, but then I couldn't feel anything. Wow, he's such a good massager. Second note to self: Get massage tips from Sungmin. As Heechul rubbed my bruises, I saw Donghae and Sica staring at us. Mwo? Why are they staring at us? "Hey, Heechul oppa?" I asked.

Continuing to massage my arm, he responded, "Hm? What's up, Yoona?"

"I think Donghae oppa and Sica unnie are staring at us," I said, nodding my head towards them.

He turned his head towards them and shouted, "YAH! HAE! SICA! COME HERE!" Is he trying to kill me?! 

"Yah, Oppa!" I said, pulling my arm away, "What are you doing?!"

"Trying to figure out why they're staring at us! I know it's not because of my beauty! They see it every day!"

"Yah, what do you want, Oppa?" Sica said to Heechul.

"What do I want? What do you want, Sica?"

"What are you talking about? You called Donghae oppa and me to you!"

"Why are you guys staring at Yoona and me? We too beautiful?"

"Don't be stupid, Kim Heechul!" *sigh* how can they argue so much?

While I was watching Sica and Heechul argue (once again), I decided to start conversation with Donghae.

"Good morning, Oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter