The Truth

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Donghae]

"Don't worry, Oppa. We can just forget about it, haha."

"Mianhae, I don't know how long she will be staying with us...  Since she's staying in Seoul, I would say until she gets married..."

"Probably. No worries, Oppa, I was going to cancel, too. I'll be hanging out with the girls today."

"Oh really? OK then. Annyeong." Aish, why must Sora come today? Sheesh, I just wanted some of Jessica's advice.

Expecting someone, I was on my way to the water fountain near the gym (god, it smells like cologne and sweat mixed together in there) until I heard a girl shouting in the cafeteria:

"I know all about you and your little connection with my boyfriend. Stay away from him, and I won't have to kill you, alright? He loves me, Kang Sora. So get your skinny away from my boyfriend, OK?"

Sora? Oh boy, I gotta see this.

I ran to the cafeteria to see Sora yelling at... Taeyeon? Seohyun and Kyuhyun, feeding each other, were by Taeyeon, who had a shocked face. DAMN IT! SORA IS GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING! I gotta stop this!

"Sora!" I called. God, I can't believe I'm gonna do this...

"Oh! Donghae oppa~" Sora answered, waving me over. I swear, she gets all flirty anytime any guy calls her. She's probably flirted with all of the guys in our group by now.

"What is going on? Why are you yelling at Taeyeon?"

"She's flirting with my boyfriend!"

"Excuse me? I don't even know who your boyfriend is!"

"Liar! You know him! His name is L – "

Right before she said Hyung's name, I closed with my hand.

"Mwo? Who?" Taeyeon said, "Donghae oppa! Get your hand off!" She commanded.

"Yah, Oppa~" Sora started after I removed my hand, "tell her to leave my boyfriend alone! Please~" she said, holding my arm like a clingy girlfriend. I immediately pulled my arm out of her grip, then said,

"Yah, what am I? You already told her! I don't need to do anything!"

"Mwo? What are you talking about, guys?! I don't know her boyfriend!!!" Taeyeon shouted, becoming stubborn.

"I'll tell you later, Unnie," Seohyun said before Kyuhyun fed her another piece of chicken.

"Sora, don't you have other things to do besides torment our friend?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yah~ Kyu~ why are you always so mean to me?" Sora said, her aegyo making Kyuhyun and me want to barf.

"Aish, never do aegyo to me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter