The Carnival (cont.)

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Watch Kyu get this baseball into the basket, Seobaby," Kyuhyun said. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were walking around the carnival until a big Keroro plushie caught her eye. Sadly, she didn't win the prize, so Kyuhyun decided to win it for her.

*dunk*

"Congratulations, sir! You have successfully thrown all the baseballs into the basket! Pick any prize you want."

He immediately took the Keroro plushie, and handed it to Seohyun.

"Omo! Thank you so much, Oppa! I love it!" Seohyun said, holding the plushie and Kyuhyun's hand.

"Aigoo, you're such a gentleman! My husband never did that when we were dating," one of the bypassers said.

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you, Oppa~" Seohyun said.

"No, Seobaby~ I'm lucky," Kyuhyun said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Omo, Seobaby, do you think you can ride the roller coasters?"

"U-Uh, I don't want to get sick, b-but if y-you want to ride on some, I'll join you," Seohyun said, her stomach getting nauseous.

"No, no, Seo. If you don't think you can do it, don't risk your health for me. We can do other things, OK?"

"No, Oppa, I can do it."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get sick. You know how I am when you're not feeling well."

"Don't worry, Oppa. I have you, so I'll be fine," Seohyun said, giving her oppa a hug.

"Alright, then, Baby. Let's go!"

"YAH! That's my cotton candy! Get your own!" Jessica said after Heechul took a handful.

"Mwo? I pay for your ticket, and you won't let me have some cotton candy? What kind of payment is that?"

"You could have just gotten one yourself! Stop pigging out on mine!"

"You could have paid for your own ticket! Why couldn't you pay for yours?"

"I had to deal with some dongsaeng drama! I'm their unnie!"

"Mwo? That's a terrible reason! Hyoyeon and Yoona are both mature adults! You're more like the dongsaeng..."

"YAH! I AM NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE BEING A BABY ABOUT ME HAVING SOME OF YOUR COTTON CANDY!"

"I'M HUNGRY, OK?! I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING SINCE THIS AFTERNOON! THIS COTTON CANDY IS MY DINNER!"

"MWO?! WHAT ABOUT THAT SANDWICH I BOUGHT FOR YOU A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO?!"

"Sandwich? What sandwich?"

"Eh? It was in a paper bag. It was wrapped in plastic..."

"MWO?! THAT HAD A SANDWICH IN IT?! I THOUGHT IT WAS GARBAGE! YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SANDWICH MAKER/WRAPPER!"

"YAH! I AM NOT!"

"IT SMELLED LIKE DIRTY SOCKS AND YOUR MAN SWEAT! DID YOU PUT EXPIRED EVERYTHING INTO ONE SANDWICH?!"

"AT LEAST I CARED FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO EAT!"

Heechul: 1; Jessica: 0

"...Alright, fine," Jessica said, giving in.

"Thanks, Sica~" Heechul said, helping himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter