eyes on me

♕ тнê cenтeяρiêce ↷ h i a t u s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝ E y e s  O n  M e ❞

Luhan’s rules are simple - don’t touch what belongs to him.

 

 

pairing: Luhan/Kyungsoo

requested by: xMaknaeLuverx

word count: 2,743

warning(s): jealous & possessive Luhan, slight cursing

 

 

 

 

Five months ago, Luhan definitely wasn’t expecting the school’s infamous Do Kyungsoo to stutter out his undying love confession to him on the school’s rooftop. At that time, Luhan barely knew anything the soft-spoken male except for a few rumours going around about Kyungsoo being the squishiest being to walk on earth and unconsciously stealing females and males’ hearts right under their nose.

 

 

 

“I-I love you, hyung.”

 

The way the petite male seemed out of breath, chest rising up and down while pouring his emotions out in just one sincere sentence made Luhan’s heart skip a few beats erratically. The pretty shade of pink staining Kyungsoo’s cheeks was incredibly alluring. How much Luhan wanted to kiss them softly before going lower to those parted plush-looking lips to steal a taste of paradise.

 

 

And those eyes – Luhan a deep breath once he levelled his intense gaze to Kyungsoo’s shy one. Those enchanting doe eyes were simply irresistible, the round orbs peeking underneath the thick butterfly lashes which curled perfectly, the gaze solicited Luhan for more.

 

At that time, Luhan could have sworn that cupid just conveniently appeared and shot a love arrow at him, bounding both of them together and tying the knot for their red strings of love. Palms sweating and lips dry, the blonde male took a few steps towards the shaking Kyungsoo (who looked so small and afraid of being broken) until the tip of their shoes met.

 

 

“Hi.”

 

His voice was low and raspy when he greeted the pink faced male. With Luhan towering over the petite male a few inches, he could easily swoop down and press his lips together with Kyungsoo’s but he held back since it wasn’t the right time yet.

 

 

“H-Hyung,” The shy male clumsily latched a hand over Luhan’s white shirt. His fingers were nervously bunching up the cloth. Those doe orbs stared up straight at Luhan again and the effect was instantaneous. In that angelic voice of his, Kyungsoo shakily tried forming a sentence and failed miserably, his eyes quickly tearing up. “It’s okay if you d-don’t.. I m-mean..”

 

The warm palm cradling his face was enough reassurance for Kyungsoo or at least Luhan hoped it was. It will hurt him so much to see this beautiful angel crying. With that, the decision was made. His heart was sending him signals, telling him to claim this shy boy who could be so much more to him in the future. And Luhan did.

 

 

The kiss was slow and sweet with Luhan feeling his face getting wet because of Kyungsoo’s tears falling down his face. It was amazing, two pair of lips meeting gently and moving against each other. And Luhan pulled away first to connect their foreheads together while his fingers lovingly brushed those stray tears away from Kyungsoo’s eyes. So beautiful, all his now.

 

The Chinese male chuckled breathily, pressing his lips onto the soft baby skin on Kyungsoo’s forehead. With three words, he sealed the deal. “Be my boyfriend.”

 

 

Hearts pounding wildly and breaths hitching, two hearts and souls found a connection.

               

Fast forward back to the present where Luhan and his five-months-boyfriend, Kyungsoo were currently having a date in a cozy cafe. The interior was magnificent, beige painted walls covered with artistic sketches and drawings with colourful ceiling decorations hanging above the ceiling. Luhan was sure that Kyungsoo would love this place.


And he did.



The moment his wide eyed boyfriend stepped through the doors, Kyungsoo’s eyes literally glittered in child-like excitement with his mouth parted in an ‘O’ as he turned his head from side to side to admire every decorated corner of the cafe. Then, Kyungsoo clasped his hands together, squeaking cutely when Luhan (who was trying so hard not to squish his boyfriend into a pile of bones) guided him to their table.


 

 

Protective instincts emerging, the Chinese male wrapped a possessive arm around the slender male’s waist. He spoke in low hushed tones, smirking when he felt Kyungsoo shuddering as his hot breath ghosted long his cheek. “Let’s move to our table, shall we?”

 


Unfortunately, his boyfriend was too busy admiring the gorgeous decor to notice that Luhan was dangerously glaring and hissing at every male who dared to steal a look at his baby. The horrified and appalled expressions on their faces were enough to satisfy Luhan. Astonishingly, the doll-like male could be extremely intimidating when he was with Kyungsoo.

 


No one touches my bao bei. His inner possessive beast agreed silently, all the while chanting Kyungsoo is mine, mine, mine.


 

 

Being the gentleman he was, Luhan pulled out a chair for his precious Kyungsoo, urging him to take a seat. How he love the way Kyungsoo’s cheeks slowly coloured into a deep pink blush as the boy quickly clambered into his seat, not wanting Luhan to wait any longer. How cute.

 


Kyungsoo was fidgeting in his seat, eyes downcast in shyness. “L-Luhan, you didn’t have to.” Peeking from underneath his eyelashes, Kyungsoo found Luhan already seated opposite to him, smouldering him with that y stare of his. Oh God, everything about the doll-like male was perfection. It just made Kyungsoo’s skin prickled in a good way just thinking about. “But thank you, hyung.”

 


“You’re welcome, ai ren.” Shooting a flirtatious wink at his lover, Luhan innerly rejoiced when he saw Kyungsoo’s body going rigid, face burning a beet red.

 


“H-Hyung, stop calling me t-that!” Splutters coming out from his mouth due to too much pressure, Kyungsoo couldn’t control his hands from covering his face. All he knew was that he wanted to shield his face from Luhan. This was embarrassing.


It was only one moment. Kyungsoo thought that his boyfriend would drop with the pet names in public. But then, the next thing he knew - there were footsteps and warm hands prying his own apart before he was greeted with dark soulful orbs and the handsome features of Luhan.

 


“Hey, stop hiding that cute face.” Luhan’s melodious voice danced into Kyungsoo’s ears. “I’m your boyfriend, you know.” He jutted out his bottom lip into a pout, fingers tilting his wide eyed lover’s face towards him. “You shouldn’t hide from your boyfriend, Kyungie.”

 


“I’m n-not.” Kyungsoo tried swatting those touchy hands away because he knew Luhan’s always territorial in public, often molesting and kissing Kyungsoo everywhere they go. He was thankful that they didn’t get caught for excessive PDA. “Sit down, hyung.” He flailed his arms in exaggerated movements, earning a few looks from the occupants of the next table. “Please.”

 


Chuckling at his boyfriend’s cute antics, Luhan replied with a mischievous ‘okay’ but not before slyly stealing a kiss from Kyungsoo’s sweet li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter