bed of roses

♕ тнê cenтeяρiêce ↷ h i a t u s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: jongin/kyungsoo 

rating: PG-13

word count: 875 

requested by: vanillame

summary : Kyungsoo is a lovable housewife and Jongin can't keeps his hands off him (even if they're in front of their little daughter).

 

 

  “Mmm, you smell delicious.”   Jongin murmured, encircling the slim waist with his arms and planting a kiss on the sensitive spot of Kyungsoo’s neck.   “And you look delicious too, baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

❝Bed Of Roses❞

Jongin/Kyungsoo

 

 

 

The long strings of the pink apron swayed back and forth as the petite figure stirred the mixture aggressively. Time was golden. He had about an hour before his little girl’s friends arrive before their doorstep. Kyungsoo calculated; at least another two more batches of muffins were needed to satisfy these hungry little monsters (and another big monster).

 

He bit his lower lip, squinting his eyes. Kyungsoo might be very focused on his batter but he didn’t miss the sound of sneaky footsteps approaching the kitchen island, or rather towards the batch of newly baked muffins he’d just finished.

 

Without looking back, Kyungsoo warned. “Hands off those muffins, Jongin.” There was a small groan behind him and Kyungsoo had to fake a cough. The doe eyed male puffed his cheeks out cutely and proceeded beating the batter harshly while mumbling something along the lines of ‘stupid jongin’, ‘no help at all’ and ‘all he knows is how to eat.’

 

“Caught me red-handed, baby.” Jongin’s velvet voice chuckled deliciously. He must’ve just rouse up from sleep. The raspiness of his tone was more than enough proof.

 

Kyungsoo played the ignoring game again, stirring the batter so violently like he was about to murder someone until two strong hands tickled and latched around his waist. His cheeks reddened into a shade of pink as he quickly opened his mouth to argue. “No, Jongin. I’m busy -” His protest died out into a startled squeak when something wet drag across his heated cheek.

 

“Mmm, you smell delicious.” Jongin murmured, encircling the slim waist with his arms and planting a kiss on the sensitive spot of Kyungsoo’s neck. “And you look delicious too, baby.” His dark eyes gave the slender body a sweep over, half smirk spread across his lips in a silent appreciation.

 

The younger male could hear the hitch of breath in the other’s reply. “J-Jongin, stop.” Kyungsoo wiggled in his grasp but at the same time, he looked like he was enjoying the attention his husband was lavishing him with. A hot blush unfurled over his face w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter