Chapter 3: Drinking with the guys

Filming love or Falling in love?
Kat was already in her car waiting for the guys to get in their car as well. She checked the time on her cellphone, the screen said, "Ten missed calls and one voicemail." She opened her phone, checked her missed calls first and sees that they all say, "Jenny." She just realized that today she was supposed to go eat lunch with her friend. She checked her voicemail to see if she wasn't mad at her. "Hey Kat where are you? Did you forget that we were supposed to have lunch today?" She heard Jenny sigh in frustration and she knew she was already mad. The message continues, "Let me know why you didn't answer you’re..." Kat heard a light knock on her passenger’s window. She looked and it was Kai waving hi to her. She put her phone away and unlocked the door to let him in. He opened the door, sits down and closes the door. Kat looked at the four guys outside getting in a red sports car. "You’re not going with them?" She asked. "The guys decided that we should drink at our house. I hope you don't mind." He said sounding sorry. "No its okay. I don't mind." Kai smiled then asked her to follow the red sports car; it will lead to their house. She nodded as she sees the car's lights turn on and start driving off. She follows it close behind. Kat was driving silently while the radio is playing a few songs from her CD. Kai was just tapping his feet to the beat. "Sooooo etto....Did you have fun playing on stage?" She said looking at him then back on the road.
 
"Yup"
 
"Have you and your friends ever get nervous when you have concerts like this?"
 
"Yeah, we sometimes get nervous but we like to shout something or move around to shake off the feeling."
 
Kat nodded. "That would be cool if I was in a band but I get really nervous."
 
Kai nodded and knew how she felt about being in a band. Everything went silent the long way to Kai's and his friend’s house. "Here we are!" He said pointing at a big house. She stopped her car and saw a two-story house painted in light green, it had lovely flowers on each side of the two wooden doors. "This...this is your guy's house?" She said as she took her gaze off the house and looked at Kai. He nodded with a smile as he asked her to park her car next to the sports car that had a drive in up to the house.  As she did, she went to the front of the house doors. The wooden door had hand-made carving of flowers and roses around a glass oval window in the middle of the doors. "Your house looks so amazing!" She exclaimed with a smile.
 
"You really like it, Kitty-Chan!?" Uruha asked sounding happy about the comment.
 
"Hai!"
 
Aoi unlocked the door and steps inside. "Sorry about the mess. We never had a chance to clean the house." He said as he hung his keys on a key holder, as he switches the lights on. She thought the inside would look wonderful as the outside of the house. But as before she was wrong...again. The living room was really filthy; their clothes were on the floor, on the couch, on their glass coffee table even on top of their T.V. "Wow. I never knew you guys were so busy, you guys never have time to clean." She said as she walks to their living room. Ruki hurried to the living room and picked up a pile of dirty clothes off their black couch and through it next to the T.V.
 
"Sit here." He said getting her hand and leads her to the couch.
 
"Arigato..." She said in a low voice.
 
"Okay time to have a nice talk and some sake to drink!!" Uruha exclaimed as he runs off to another room. Kat bet it was the kitchen. When Uruha returned with four bottles of sake and six cups, he places them on the coffee table. Kai sits down on a smaller couch, holding a pikachu plushy. Aoi went to sit next to him, Ruki was about to sit next to Kat but Uruha in and sat next to her. Ruki was mad but he didn't show it and decided to sit next to Uruha.
“Are we going to drink all of this?” She pointed at the four bottles sitting on the table. Aoi shook his head “No” and points at Uruha who smiled sheepishly at her. “Oh okay.” Reita grabbed a bottle and opened it.
“Okay let’s drink then chit-chat.” He said as he pours the drink in all six cups. Kat grab her cup and took tiny sips. The guys just gulped it down in one go. She felt a bit worried about what would happen once they’re drunk.
 
“Etto… What should we talk about?” She said shyly.
 
Aoi stood up and pointed at Kat, she felt a bit surprised when he pointed at her. “Aoi-Chan don’t point at Kitty-Chan.” Kai said grabbing his arm and pulling him back in his seat.
“Gomen…I just noticed that she looks like a teenager and I wasn’t sure if she’s old enough to drink.” He said looking at the wooden floor. “WHAT?” She stood up feeling a bit mad at him.
“Of course I’m old enough to drink; I’m twenty-two years old!” Kat sat back down crossing her arms over her chest; Aoi apologized again and went back to drinking.
 
Two and a half hours later, almost half the guys were drunk. Uruha is just buzzed and started playing his guitar and singing something random. Reita is clapping to the beat of Uruha’s music. Kat only drinked three cups of sake and she was already drunk. Ruki sees Kat get up and dancing to the music, she stumble a little. He got up to catch her but she managed to stand back up right. “Ruki dance with me!” She said with a smile. She grabbed his hand and started dancing to avoid the coffee table and empty bottles. He started to blush bright pink that he can’t believe she's touching him. Kai watches them dance he checks the time and it was already three in the morning.
“Ne Ruki. Its late she should go home.” He said with a hiccupped.
 
“But she’s drunk. She can’t drive when she’s drunk.” He replied back as he tries to force her to sit down, she keeps hugging Ruki.
 
“Can we let her stay?” He asked.
 
“We might as well. I don’t want anything to happen to her.” Kai replied back. Aoi stood up and yawned then said, ”I’m going to bed night guys.” He waves bye as he headed upstairs.
 
“Me too. Night.” Reita said getting up and leaving.
 
Uruha waved bye at them then goes back to playing his guitar. Ruki continued to tell Kat to sit down but she wouldn’t listen. After that he gave up and let Kat hug him. The Chibi singer felt happy that she was hugging him, until he heard a light snore coming from her. “Uh…Kat?” He said poking at her head. She mumbled something in her sleep and gave him a tighter hug and continued sleeping. “Yup she’s asleep.” Kai got up to go fetch some blankets and a pillow for her. Uruha stopped playing his guitar and tip-toed up the stairs to go to bed. He tries to release her grip around his waist without waking her up. Kai finally came back downstairs holding a pillow in one hand and some blankets on the other one.  He put the pillow behind her head while Ruki put the blanket on her. Then both of them tip-toed up the stairs to their rooms for bed.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay here is my third chapter plus now you guys have to wait until i fix the next chapter.
I'm typing all my chapters down from my notebook. its better to do draft and correcting before typing them up ^_^